Why Many Men Are Hesitant To Approach Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why Many Men Are Hesitant To Approach Women

Post by jamesbond »

Here are two young women explaining why men are becoming more and more hesitant to approach women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Many Men Are Hesitant To Approach Women

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

While their hearts are in the right place, I still don't buy their message. Tradthots like this are simply lamenting the drop in male attention from random men.

They have little to no regard for the risks and hazards inherent to men.

I also do not like their claim that the hysteria is because of #MeToo. It was present long before that due to the stranger danger paranoia feminism spewed.

I say move here to Eastern Europe and ignore these trollops.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Well, they made a notice with the video

Why is dating becoming so difficult

https://youtu.be/oDYQvAp6Ao4

They added the following pinned comment:
Pinned by Brittany Pettibone
Brittany Pettibone
1 month ago
Just a quick note: Nicole and I didn’t include false accusations of sexual harassment and assault as one of the reasons many men are becoming hesitant to approach women because we’re making a whole separate video on that topic.
What is interesting is the huge number of follow-up comments, nice to read how many men think that Western women are to avoid.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Men are hesitant to approach women in America because men don't want to go to prison.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

jamesbond wrote:
September 9th, 2018, 7:43 pm
Here are two young women explaining why men are becoming more and more hesitant to approach women.

It's illegal. That's why many men are hesitant to approach women in the United States.
Rockman
Freshman Poster

Post by Rockman »

Aren’t sure if you’re going to be able to keep the conversation going and keep it interesting long enough to make a connection and get to the next level of a phone number, kiss or sex.