Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.





View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


American women won't tolerate you

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Loveitorleaveit
Freshman Poster
Posts: 2
Joined: September 17th, 2018, 1:23 pm

American women won't tolerate you

Post by Loveitorleaveit » September 17th, 2018, 1:50 pm

I'm sure you will delete my posts because you will be offended and afraid to spar with me. But I'll see what your made of.
I can guess as to why you might prefer to date/marry a tiny child sized foreign woman. Either you have a little girl fetish, or want someone you can threaten or intimidate. An American woman will take a frying pan to the side of your head if you try that shit with us. We can and will kick your ass. You know it ...and hate us for it
We are born knowing how to fight. So if you want to try us ...by all means keep running your fat mouths. We prefer bad boys who will spar with us. We don't respect pussies disguised as men. We don't want your faggy eurotrash values. My brothers friend bought a silly twatty Asian bride and she ended up f***ing half the town as soon as she got a green card she ran off with a black man from the ghetto. Because he was hot. Way hotter than a pasty white metrosexual who had dominance issues and wouldn't let her eat anything. This board is full of rejects who can't stand being outwitted by women. We hold the key to the future. We dominate American men because we are sick of their shit. Sexual harassment and getting paid more than women is ending. As it should
Literally we only need men for children. And to provide. So either worship us or leave. We don't need you bullying us anymore.
* Because all American women are so called fat. That's really all you can say when you've lost an argument...resort to childish name calling. All the works of art that snobs hold dear feature"fat" women. The bigger the hips the more children she can bear. American women are built for child bearing. They give more sons than any other nationality per capita than all other continent's. Because they aren't afraid to eat when they are hungry. They don't wish to be bullied and guilted into passing on the hot rolls dripping with butter, just to please some man. Take it or leave it. We don't dress for your pleasure, we dress for comfort. High heels and nylons are torture to wear. When you wear that everyday you look like a whore. Flips and loose pants are completely comfortable, so that's what we wear. It isn't our custom to dress to impress some man, who will never be satisfied anyway. No matter what, these sort of men (on this board) will never be satisfied and will probably f**k your sister. Or buy a Phillopeno bride to bully and Lord over. These women come to the US and leave their husbands for a black thug first chance they get because American men are better. And black men have huge penises.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What would you do is Asian girl gains 100lbs. You going to dump her? Good riddance. She can stay at my McMansion and babysit my kids and clean my floors.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27709
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: American women won't tolerate you

Post by Winston » September 18th, 2018, 4:16 pm

@growup and @Darrell_Johnston

What do you think of this intense hateful rant by an AW? Do you agree with it and endorse it? Lol

Boy i can hear our HA gang loading up their guns ablazing now. Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster
Posts: 261
Joined: August 8th, 2018, 7:13 am

Re: American women won't tolerate you

Post by Darrell_Johnston » September 18th, 2018, 4:29 pm

I dont think its real. I think someones pranking.

Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster
Posts: 261
Joined: August 8th, 2018, 7:13 am

Re: American women won't tolerate you

Post by Darrell_Johnston » September 18th, 2018, 4:29 pm

This was written by an american man in my estimation.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2635
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: American women won't tolerate you

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » September 18th, 2018, 4:31 pm

Clearly a male troll posing as an Ameriskank..

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2675
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: American women won't tolerate you

Post by MrMan » September 18th, 2018, 7:19 pm

Loveitorleaveit wrote:
September 17th, 2018, 1:50 pm
I can guess as to why you might prefer to date/marry a tiny child sized foreign woman. Either you have a little girl fetish, or want someone you can threaten or intimidate.
You sound like a racist to me. What is a 'child sized foreign woman'? A woman under 250 pounds? My wife is Asian, and normal height compared to American women. But she isn't fat. I don't have a child fetish, but I am happy my wife is not fat.

Why would you associate foreigners with being 'child-sized.' Or think they can all be threatened and intimated. It sounds ethnocentric and Asian. People outside of the US are people too.
An American woman will take a frying pan to the side of your head if you try that shit with us. We can and will kick your ass. You know it ...and hate us for it
We are born knowing how to fight.
I am not going to generalize about all American women, but if you think anyone who marries or dates a foreigner does so to threaten and intimidate, the problem is in your own mind. You are the one who suddenly jumps to the idea that men who date or marry foreigners need to get hit in the head with a frying pan. Why is your thinking so violent?

I don't remember any posts on this forum in favor of beating women up or indicating that men hear do such things or want to, or want to threaten and intimidate. There was one weird poster years back who wrote about throwing acid in women's faces. I tried to probe to see if he'd confess to a crime, but I think he was banned or just left when people called his psychotic-sounding posts off.

Also, there are some foreign women who might hit their husbands over the head, too. A man looking for a wife abroad has to weed out the psychos and violent types, just like he would have to in the US.
So if you want to try us ...by all means keep running your fat mouths. We prefer bad boys who will spar with us.
Don't generalize about all American women. But if I hadn't married and I were 'on the market' for an American woman, I wouldn't want one who preferred bad boys who would spar with her. If all American women were like that, I'd be looking abroad for a wife.
We don't respect pussies disguised as men. We don't want your faggy eurotrash values. My brothers friend bought a silly twatty Asian bride and she ended up f***ing half the town as soon as she got a green card she ran off with a black man from the ghetto. Because he was hot. Way hotter than a pasty white metrosexual who had dominance issues and wouldn't let her eat anything.
If I were looking for an American wife, I'd be looking for one who wasn't foul-mouthed, who also didn't post profanity on the Internet or pick fights, or quarrels, with random men she hadn't met for no reason.

I'm sorry your brother's friend married an Asian who wasn't faithful. Some men who get brides abroad are rather poor at who they choose. They choose girls who will jump into bed with them fast, and those are the types of girls they get. A lot of countries have plenty of women with good sexual values.

Btw, do you have anything against Asian women or black men?
This board is full of rejects who can't stand being outwitted by women. We hold the key to the future. We dominate American men because we are sick of their shit. Sexual harassment and getting paid more than women is ending. As it should
If it did, what would feminist have to complain about? Would the movement die out or would it keep making up offenses-- microaggressions and such. I'm against sexual harrassment. Men getting paid more is largely a myth. There is a premium for longer hours and dirty jobs, and women often self-select into lower paying, but emotionally more fulfilling jobs. Most women do not want to be engineers. Most men don't want to do those kinds of studies, but the individuals who want to do that sort of thing, tend to be men, and that is true of certain other fields. From what I've read, if you control for certain variables, the wage gap goes down to something very minimal.
Literally we only need men for children. And to provide. So either worship us or leave. We don't need you bullying us anymore.
If all American women felt like that, then there is plenty of reason for men to go abroad to find wives. I don't worship women. I worship God. If I were single and in the market for a wife, I wouldn't want a blasphemer.

If you have been bullied, intimidated, etc. by men in the past, you need to find some constructive ways to deal with your past hurts and not try to take it out on random strangers because they are men.
* Because all American women are so called fat. That's really all you can say when you've lost an argument...resort to childish name calling.


There is a lot of childishness on the forum. But American women (and the population in general) have grown fat, on average. And some men's sense of attractiveness has not kept up with the average body weight.
The bigger the hips the more children she can bear. American women are built for child bearing. They give more sons than any other nationality per capita than all other continent's.
Could you cite a source for that? That does not seem to be the case these days in my experience, especially compared to the family sizes I saw in my travels.
Because they aren't afraid to eat when they are hungry. They don't wish to be bullied and guilted into passing on the hot rolls dripping with butter, just to please some man. Take it or leave it. We don't dress for your pleasure, we dress for comfort. High heels and nylons are torture to wear. When you wear that everyday you look like a whore. Flips and loose pants are completely comfortable, so that's what we wear. It isn't our custom to dress to impress some man, who will never be satisfied anyway.
I still see lots of women wearing uncomfortable clothes. The motivation may be to attract male attention for some. But I think it is rare that a man insists a woman wear high heels. The torture seems to be mainly self-inflicted for the sake of male attention. I don't force my wife to wear anything in particular, but I do suggest at times that she wear more comfortable shoes.

Not all American women are fat, and some do pass if they've already had a roll or two. I think you are overgeneralizing.
No matter what, these sort of men (on this board) will never be satisfied and will probably f**k your sister. Or buy a Phillopeno bride to bully and Lord over. These women come to the US and leave their husbands for a black thug first chance they get because American men are better. And black men have huge penises.
The fiestiness behind your post makes me think you may be a woman with an axe to grind. But I also wonder if you are a black man.

Anyway, if a man marries a slutty bar girl from a quasi-prostitution establishment in Thailand, then this sort of thing might happen. But if she's sexually moral before marriage, she is likely to be sexually moral after marriage. Some people have values, and no, they are not all Americans.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What would you do is Asian girl gains 100lbs. You going to dump her? Good riddance. She can stay at my McMansion and babysit my kids and clean my floors.
Sounds racist. My wife has never put on 100 lbs. She put on a little weight when she was pregnant, but lost it fat. But if she put on 100 lbs, I'd stay with her. But I would encourage a lot of diet and exercise. Go walking and jogging with her. That's probably the way to do it.

User avatar
Zambales
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1309
Joined: August 9th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Re: American women won't tolerate you

Post by Zambales » September 18th, 2018, 11:06 pm

I'm not sure what the purpose of this rant is because nobody cares on this forum whether American women are tolerant of men or not. They're past that stage and off to pastures new, and judging by the vitriol spewed out, my guess is they're not regretting that decision one iota.

I don't fully understand what you mean by sparring. Are you referring to it in a physical way or in terms of a verbal argument? If it's the latter, somehow I don't think a guy needs to be a "bad boy" to participate in such an activity. I find arguments to be healthy as it expels pent up frustration and can lead to a climax of hot, passionate sex. :)

Lastly, for what it's worth, my ex Filipina wasn't 'child size'. She was 5"6.

User avatar
growup
Freshman Poster
Posts: 145
Joined: July 10th, 2018, 4:22 am

Re: American women won't tolerate you

Post by growup » September 19th, 2018, 12:55 am

I actually don't endorse anything hateful by anyone.
That said, I don't have a dog in this fight.
If loveitorleaveit has an opinion, she's got a right to have it.
If men want to go abroad, or they're MGOTW, they've certainly got that right.
It's none of my business.
Though, I would pay to see Loveitorleave it physically spar with Winston, foam baseball-bats and all.

Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster
Posts: 261
Joined: August 8th, 2018, 7:13 am

Re: American women won't tolerate you

Post by Darrell_Johnston » September 19th, 2018, 1:11 am

Guys, its obviously a dude with a fake profile, can tell by the language used. I wouldnt be surprised if winston knew who it is. Funny he doesnt post for days, hasnt responded to any other threads then posts just after a brand new profile posts this

User avatar
Zambales
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1309
Joined: August 9th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Re: American women won't tolerate you

Post by Zambales » September 19th, 2018, 2:01 am

Black thug vs Bitter single mother.

I'm guessing the chick wrote it. Black thugs don't whine about wearing high heels and nylons - or do they?

User avatar
growup
Freshman Poster
Posts: 145
Joined: July 10th, 2018, 4:22 am

Re: American women won't tolerate you

Post by growup » September 19th, 2018, 4:00 am

Zambales wrote:
September 19th, 2018, 2:01 am
Black thug vs Bitter single mother.

I'm guessing the chick wrote it. Black thugs don't whine about wearing high heels and nylons - or do they?
I've never known a black thug (or any thug) in high heels and nylons, but who knows?

Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster
Posts: 261
Joined: August 8th, 2018, 7:13 am

Re: American women won't tolerate you

Post by Darrell_Johnston » September 19th, 2018, 6:07 am

growup wrote:
September 19th, 2018, 4:00 am
Zambales wrote:
September 19th, 2018, 2:01 am
Black thug vs Bitter single mother.

I'm guessing the chick wrote it. Black thugs don't whine about wearing high heels and nylons - or do they?
I've never known a black thug (or any thug) in high heels and nylons, but who knows?
You havent lived growup lol

User avatar
growup
Freshman Poster
Posts: 145
Joined: July 10th, 2018, 4:22 am

Re: American women won't tolerate you

Post by growup » September 19th, 2018, 6:15 am

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
September 19th, 2018, 6:07 am
growup wrote:
September 19th, 2018, 4:00 am
Zambales wrote:
September 19th, 2018, 2:01 am
Black thug vs Bitter single mother.

I'm guessing the chick wrote it. Black thugs don't whine about wearing high heels and nylons - or do they?
I've never known a black thug (or any thug) in high heels and nylons, but who knows?
You havent lived growup lol
lol clearly not. Or maybe I've just been living in the wrong place...

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3105
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN
Contact:

Re: American women won't tolerate you

Post by Yohan » September 19th, 2018, 10:36 am

Loveitorleaveit wrote:
September 17th, 2018, 1:50 pm
I'm sure you will delete my posts because you will be offended and afraid to spar with me. But I'll see what your made of.
I can guess as to why you might prefer to date/marry a tiny child sized foreign woman. Either you have a little girl fetish, or want someone you can threaten or intimidate. An American woman will take a frying pan to the side of your head if you try that shit with us. We can and will kick your ass. You know it ...and hate us for it
We are born knowing how to fight. So if you want to try us ...by all means keep running your fat mouths. We prefer bad boys who will spar with us. We don't respect pussies disguised as men. We don't want your faggy eurotrash values. My brothers friend bought a silly twatty Asian bride and she ended up f***ing half the town as soon as she got a green card she ran off with a black man from the ghetto. Because he was hot. Way hotter than a pasty white metrosexual who had dominance issues and wouldn't let her eat anything. This board is full of rejects who can't stand being outwitted by women. We hold the key to the future. We dominate American men because we are sick of their shit. Sexual harassment and getting paid more than women is ending. As it should
Literally we only need men for children. And to provide. So either worship us or leave. We don't need you bullying us anymore.
* Because all American women are so called fat. That's really all you can say when you've lost an argument...resort to childish name calling. All the works of art that snobs hold dear feature"fat" women. The bigger the hips the more children she can bear. American women are built for child bearing. They give more sons than any other nationality per capita than all other continent's. Because they aren't afraid to eat when they are hungry. They don't wish to be bullied and guilted into passing on the hot rolls dripping with butter, just to please some man. Take it or leave it. We don't dress for your pleasure, we dress for comfort. High heels and nylons are torture to wear. When you wear that everyday you look like a whore. Flips and loose pants are completely comfortable, so that's what we wear. It isn't our custom to dress to impress some man, who will never be satisfied anyway. No matter what, these sort of men (on this board) will never be satisfied and will probably f**k your sister. Or buy a Phillopeno bride to bully and Lord over. These women come to the US and leave their husbands for a black thug first chance they get because American men are better. And black men have huge penises.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What would you do is Asian girl gains 100lbs. You going to dump her? Good riddance. She can stay at my McMansion and babysit my kids and clean my floors.
The admin of this forum should move your thread to the

Jokes, Humor, Comic Relief section....
viewforum.php?f=39

And your comments are really good for display for a good laughter, absolutely no reason to delete them.

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3105
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN
Contact:

Re: American women won't tolerate you

Post by Yohan » September 19th, 2018, 10:45 am

http://www.hackerfactor.com/GenderGuesser.php#Analyze
Gender Guesser
The words you use can disclose identifying features. This tool attempts to determine an author's gender based on the words used.
Submitted text is evaluated based on two types of writing: formal and informal. Formal writing includes fiction and non-fiction stories, articles, and news reports. Informal writing includes blog and chat-room text. (Email can be formal, informal, or some combination.) You should view the results based on the appropriate type of writing.
Analyze
Type or paste a writing sample for gender analysis. Then click on "Analyze" to see the results. For best performance, use at least 300 words -- more words is generally more accurate.

Results
Total words: 536

Genre: Informal
Female = 795
Male = 777
Difference = -18; 49.42%
Verdict: Weak FEMALE

Weak emphasis could indicate European.

----------

Genre: Formal
Female = 820
Male = 934
Difference = 114; 53.24%
Verdict: Weak MALE

Weak emphasis could indicate European.

----------

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women”