American women won't tolerate you

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Re: American women won't tolerate you

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

Yohan wrote:
September 19th, 2018, 2:45 am
http://www.hackerfactor.com/GenderGuesser.php#Analyze
Gender Guesser
The words you use can disclose identifying features. This tool attempts to determine an author's gender based on the words used.
Submitted text is evaluated based on two types of writing: formal and informal. Formal writing includes fiction and non-fiction stories, articles, and news reports. Informal writing includes blog and chat-room text. (Email can be formal, informal, or some combination.) You should view the results based on the appropriate type of writing.
Analyze
Type or paste a writing sample for gender analysis. Then click on "Analyze" to see the results. For best performance, use at least 300 words -- more words is generally more accurate.

Results
Total words: 536

Genre: Informal
Female = 795
Male = 777
Difference = -18; 49.42%
Verdict: Weak FEMALE

Weak emphasis could indicate European.

----------

Genre: Formal
Female = 820
Male = 934
Difference = 114; 53.24%
Verdict: Weak MALE

----------
Dont alalyze the amount of words, analyze the style of writing. Its a dude.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I've noticed Loveitorleaveit mouthing off in the shoutbox. More of the same. Frying pans get another mention. :lol:

Probably pissed because her black thug has retracted her girlfriend allowance and given it to a nice Asian chick. :)
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
September 19th, 2018, 5:03 am
Yohan wrote:
September 19th, 2018, 2:45 am

Results
Total words: 536

Genre: Informal
Female = 795
Male = 777
Difference = -18; 49.42%
Verdict: Weak FEMALE

----------

Genre: Formal
Female = 820
Male = 934
Difference = 114; 53.24%
Verdict: Weak MALE

----------
Dont analyze the amount of words, analyze the style of writing. Its a dude.
Weak FEMALE vs. Weak MALE = likely a male feminist....

It's just for fun...
However I found this link accidentally, I gave some copy/paste of my own comments and the result was always MALE (and NOT weak MALE)
I also copy/paste some text from a female I know from another forum and the result was always FEMALE. (and NOT weak FEMALE)
It seems to guess 'sometimes'(?) the right gender, but neither this woman nor I are native English speakers.

I cannot really say anything about the style of writing.
I do not use English in my daily life, neither for my former job (now retired) nor within my family or with friends...
I use English mostly only for typing some English comments on the internet.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Loveitorleaveit wrote:
September 17th, 2018, 5:50 am
I'm sure you will delete my posts because you will be offended and afraid to spar with me. But I'll see what your made of.
I can guess as to why you might prefer to date/marry a tiny child sized foreign woman. Either you have a little girl fetish, or want someone you can threaten or intimidate. An American woman will take a frying pan to the side of your head if you try that shit with us. We can and will kick your ass. You know it ...and hate us for it
We are born knowing how to fight. So if you want to try us ...by all means keep running your fat mouths. We prefer bad boys who will spar with us. We don't respect pussies disguised as men. We don't want your faggy eurotrash values. My brothers friend bought a silly twatty Asian bride and she ended up f***ing half the town as soon as she got a green card she ran off with a black man from the ghetto. Because he was hot. Way hotter than a pasty white metrosexual who had dominance issues and wouldn't let her eat anything. This board is full of rejects who can't stand being outwitted by women. We hold the key to the future. We dominate American men because we are sick of their shit. Sexual harassment and getting paid more than women is ending. As it should
Literally we only need men for children. And to provide. So either worship us or leave. We don't need you bullying us anymore.
* Because all American women are so called fat. That's really all you can say when you've lost an argument...resort to childish name calling. All the works of art that snobs hold dear feature"fat" women. The bigger the hips the more children she can bear. American women are built for child bearing. They give more sons than any other nationality per capita than all other continent's. Because they aren't afraid to eat when they are hungry. They don't wish to be bullied and guilted into passing on the hot rolls dripping with butter, just to please some man. Take it or leave it. We don't dress for your pleasure, we dress for comfort. High heels and nylons are torture to wear. When you wear that everyday you look like a whore. Flips and loose pants are completely comfortable, so that's what we wear. It isn't our custom to dress to impress some man, who will never be satisfied anyway. No matter what, these sort of men (on this board) will never be satisfied and will probably f**k your sister. Or buy a Phillopeno bride to bully and Lord over. These women come to the US and leave their husbands for a black thug first chance they get because American men are better. And black men have huge penises.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What would you do is Asian girl gains 100lbs. You going to dump her? Good riddance. She can stay at my McMansion and babysit my kids and clean my floors.
Typical rant of someone who has already in his/her heart;

-Gunned down and murdered a single, lone guy for approaching a woman.

-Violently shoved a man to the ground who was hanging out with a married couple, and started kicking him like a soccer ball shouting "Get away from that man's lady! Get away from his lady!"

-Publicly scolded a woman for buying her boyfriend a sandwich (or dinner) and bullied both like she needs a man that lives like a movie star.

-Passed Federal laws in Congress making it a capital felony under Federal law in the United States of America or even international law enforced by the United Nations, punishable by the death penalty, for a man and a woman to stay together longer than 1,000 days.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

Welcome back Anatol/mrlee4u
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
DarthXedonias
Freshman Poster

Post by DarthXedonias »

After Reading this full tirade I have to agree with everyone else this is probably a male writing this based on the words used and the topics brought up. I second the vote to move it to the Jokes/humor part of the forum lol
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Could this troll be PAG? PAG likes to brag a lot too and talk tough.

@Loveitorleaveit if you are an AW, why are you so jaded and angry and act like you have a chip on your shoulder? Don't AW have all the rights and privileges in American society? If so, what are you angry about since the system is on your side?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw guys, instead of automatically banning every hater of us here, why not take this chance to educate them or help them see the light and awaken them? Or we can take debate them until they see our view and see a bigger picture. So why not see this as an opportunity to enlighten such people who are our enemies on the opposing side? We shouldn't just preach to the choir. We should help awaken our opponents too when such opportunity arises. Don't you think? At least we should try.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
September 23rd, 2018, 5:54 am
Btw guys, instead of automatically banning every hater of us here, why not take this chance to educate them or help them see the light and awaken them? Or we can take debate them until they see our view and see a bigger picture. So why not see this as an opportunity to enlighten such people who are our enemies on the opposing side? We shouldn't just preach to the choir. We should help awaken our opponents too when such opportunity arises. Don't you think? At least we should try.
They just want the destruction of normal human society and/or the free stuff though, so debate is not possible. The communists and other subhumans just need to be exterminated.