Back from the Philippines and engaged now...

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Back from the Philippines and engaged now...

Post by redfeather »

I had a very successful trip to the Philippines, and I returned engaged to my girlfriend. I will be doing the K1 visa on her before the end of October. You want to know about the Philippines, so I will tell you what I observed. The Philippines is a American man's dating paradise. I was hit on by several women even when I was with my girlfriend. If you are a white guy and not too over weight the women will be all over you. It is extremely easy to talk to women and get dates. I found the filipina women to be very warm and outgoing, and they have this soft enjoyable disposition about them that I have never seen in American women ever. I saw no over weight obese people, and the filipina women are mostly thin and feminine. I would tell you to make plans for your trip to the Philippines, and you will not be disappointed. If you are tired and fed up with all the games AW use, and you want to pursue a relationship that flows naturally...then make plans for your trip to the Philippines. I flew to Manila, and we spent the first 3 days in Manila and went to the US Military National Cemetery where we have 17,706 troops that are buried that fought to liberate the Phils during WWII. We also went to the Mall of Asia which is packed full of hot women, and we also did some local site seeing around Manila. Then we traveled by bus from Manila to Bantangus and we took the ferry across to Puerto Galera and spent 6 days doing a beach vacation and snorkeling and diving and island hopping. Puerto Galera is a beautiful place to visit. Then we returned to Manila and spent our last 3 days doing things with her cousin and that family. It is amazing how easy it is to enter into a normal relationship with a filipina woman. My take away is that if you want to meet good women that are easy to get into a relationship with...then fly to the Philippines.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Back from the Philippines and engaged now...

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

redfeather wrote: The Philippines is a American man's dating paradise.... If you are a white guy and not too over weight the women will be all over you.
I can't agree with that assertion at all. Many of us are not the least bit attracted to Filipino women, not to mention that many of us American men are not white. But I'm happy you found success there.

However, it is disheartening to see yet another man duped into:

-Creating a contract with the government to disempower you as a man and potentially ruin your personal life (marriage).
-Bringing your fiancee to the USA where she will be become intoxicated with state-sponsored female privilege and gynocentrism.

I wish you all the best, but this has the foreshadowing of an absolute catastrophe. Better to not marry at all, but if you must, live with her there in the Philippines instead of the misandric caldron of America.

There is a marriage mafia out there and we have a few on this site even.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EjWVUVhbHk&t=0s
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

CE,
I can understand where you are coming from, but I am a self employed businessman and I am not able to leave America to move to the Phils. Any woman that I might marry will have to sign a prenup, and I just had a close friend that went thru a divorce and his prenup held up to the test. I will use the same lawyer that did his prenup. The only reason I say if you are a white guy is only because I did not see but a few black guys over there in the Phils, but they may do just fine, too. I dated women from Ukraine and Russia and Mexico, and I found the filipina women to be more easy to be around and more easy to enter into a relationship with. I understand that we all have our individual tastes and YMMV.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Engaged to a Filipina after 12 days together. LOL. A disaster in the making.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

redfeather wrote:
September 26th, 2018, 5:45 am
CE,
I can understand where you are coming from, but I am a self employed businessman and I am not able to leave America to move to the Phils. Any woman that I might marry will have to sign a prenup, and I just had a close friend that went thru a divorce and his prenup held up to the test. I will use the same lawyer that did his prenup. The only reason I say if you are a white guy is only because I did not see but a few black guys over there in the Phils, but they may do just fine, too. I dated women from Ukraine and Russia and Mexico, and I found the filipina women to be more easy to be around and more easy to enter into a relationship with. I understand that we all have our individual tastes and YMMV.
I hear you and I wish you nothing but success and hope that your marriage turns out to be one of the anomalies of the fortunate few.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

The K1 process takes anywhere from 7-10 months to complete, and then you have the 90 day period to be together in the USA. So, either person could back out or change their mind during this waiting time. We have been seeing each other for 5 months prior to my leaving, so from the time we met until we might be married will be more than 1.5 years. I know alot of men are doing the MGTOW in America, and I agree with them if they only have AW to try to choose from. The one thing that traveling overseas has done for me is it has awakened my eyes to how messed up our dating and relationship culture is in America.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

If it was that easy for you, you might be settling a bit too soon. Why not take 3-4 trips over there before you decide on one woman?
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

I need to clarify a few things. I met my girlfriend thru a buddy of mine that is in the Coast Guard and his wife is a filipina, and my girlfriend is one of her friends. My girlfriends brother is in the Philippine Coast Guard and he attended some of our US Coast Guard courses at Petaluma, California where we have our US Coast Guard schools. So, this was not a shot in the dark meeting.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

redfeather wrote:
September 26th, 2018, 6:31 pm
I need to clarify a few things. I met my girlfriend thru a buddy of mine that is in the Coast Guard and his wife is a filipina, and my girlfriend is one of her friends. My girlfriends brother is in the Philippine Coast Guard and he attended some of our US Coast Guard courses at Petaluma, California where we have our US Coast Guard schools. So, this was not a shot in the dark meeting.
And the way you met matters because???..
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

redfeather wrote:
September 26th, 2018, 3:49 am
I had a very successful trip to the Philippines, and I returned engaged to my girlfriend. I will be doing the K1 visa on her before the end of October.

My wife is Indonesian and we married before 9/11 and the government security overhaul, forming Homeland security, etc. I got a 5-year tourist visa for my wife after we were engaged, then I married her in Indonesia and took her to the US for a visit. Then, I applied for her to get a Greencard after we'd been married and living in Indonesia for over a year. It was just a matter of doing the paperwork, paying the fees, and rather simple interviews. They did not give us a hard time.

Can you still do visas that way? Is there any advantage to doing a K1 visa as opposed to marrying in her country? It kind of makes sense for her father to give her away. I guess you could do two ceremonies or whatever, and legally get married in the US. We have an Indonesian marriage certificate.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

redfeather wrote:
September 26th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Did your friend and his wife set you up?

I can agree with you that US dating culture is messed up. A lot of Americans engage in 'recreational dating' instead of dating being aimed at marriage. Indonesian dating is focused on getting married, not just dating forever for fun. :cry:
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

MrMan,
Yes, we were introduced thru my Coast Guard friend.
I found that many of the Filipina women are very warm and have a soft disposition that makes them enjoyable to be around.
I am just sharing info on what I observed during my trip to the Phils in order to try to help others.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

If you must marry and bring a foreign wife to the USA, a filipina is probably the best choice, especially if set up by a trusted male acquaintance. Avoid FSU women for this purpose. Good luck!
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

RetiredFrank,
I appreciate that sage advise.
When I went to Ukraine and dated FSU women I always felt uneasy around them...and I knew I could not trust them.
It was the distrust of FSU women that made me switch my search to the Philippines.
So, your advise is well taken.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

MrMan wrote:
September 26th, 2018, 7:42 pm
redfeather wrote:
September 26th, 2018, 3:49 am
I had a very successful trip to the Philippines, and I returned engaged to my girlfriend. I will be doing the K1 visa on her before the end of October.

My wife is Indonesian and we married before 9/11 and the government security overhaul, forming Homeland security, etc. I got a 5-year tourist visa for my wife after we were engaged, then I married her in Indonesia and took her to the US for a visit. Then, I applied for her to get a Greencard after we'd been married and living in Indonesia for over a year. It was just a matter of doing the paperwork, paying the fees, and rather simple interviews. They did not give us a hard time.

Can you still do visas that way? Is there any advantage to doing a K1 visa as opposed to marrying in her country? It kind of makes sense for her father to give her away. I guess you could do two ceremonies or whatever, and legally get married in the US. We have an Indonesian marriage certificate.
That would be a CR1 visa (or IR1 if married for >2 years). There's also DCF (direct consular filing) which is the easiest and fastest way but requires the sponsor to reside in the immigrant's home country.