Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

An interesting article about how women shouldn't be so picky

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

An interesting article about how women shouldn't be so picky

Postby Winston » Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:44 pm

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby jamesbond » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:45 pm

Great article! She goes into detail on her own life, she has a child via a sperm donar, wishing she was not so "picky" when it came to getting a husband now that she is in her 40's (good luck finding a man now!) Maybe in her 20's and 30's she was too busy sleeping with bad boys to notice all the "nice guys" that she could of been dating. Well since she was so picky about who she wanted to marry, she HAS to settle now! She is a single mother in her 40's, she will be lucky to get ANY guys now! You reap what you sow! Now it's time to pay the piper!

- Paul
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby gmm567 » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:05 pm

I think that is a great article which shows a lot of the thinking that women in the US engage in.

But here's what I'd like to add:

"She wants someone to be in the trenches with her."

But......"married couples don't have sex."

-just what is this bitch offering us? From us she wants a "wallet" for herself and her kid (which isn't our kid).
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:15 pm

Most dating experts tell guys they should NOT get involved with single mothers! They basically say, avoid single mothers like the plague! Now I see why! Why should I have to raise somebody elses kids? Single mothers are looking for someone to take care of them AND their children! As the dating experts say, don't date single mothers, avoid them like the plague!

- Paul
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby kristy_571 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:03 pm

jamesbond wrote:Most dating experts tell guys they should NOT get involved with single mothers! They basically say, avoid single mothers like the plague! Now I see why! Why should I have to raise somebody elses kids? Single mothers are looking for someone to take care of them AND their children! As the dating experts say, don't date single mothers, avoid them like the plague!

- Paul

I respect that view. But what if the guy has children himself--then does it matter? And what if the single mother is not out to use the guy, but honestly loves him? What then? I guess if I were not a mom myself I would agree... but I am a mom that is unmarried, and I would never ever use a guy just for his wallet. I mean, it's okay to have that opinion. Everyone has the right to be with whom they feel is best for them. But not all single moms are that evil.
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women