10 Most Unbelievable Gold Diggers

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

10 Most Unbelievable Gold Diggers

Post by jamesbond »

Good video exposing the ten biggest gold diggers in the world.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Re: 10 Most Unbelievable Gold Diggers

Post by flowerthief00 »

I'm glad there were men on the list too. No one in that video, man or woman, is finding real love. But it's somehow easier to see it for what it is when the gold digger is a man.

Men like to delude themselves with memes like "Woman age like milk. Men age like fine wine."
It's actually more like "Woman age like milk. Men age like almond milk." (or soy milk, or rice milk, or cashew milk, etc)

It won't go bad quite as fast as milk seized from the teats of a female cow (disgusting), but it goes bad all the same. And once gone bad, your money becomes the last remaining reason the opposite gender will go near you. If they can find a way to take your money and run from your wrinkly old ass--whether it be male or female--they probably will.

Also, when an older man from a richer country gets with a younger woman from a poorer country it's the same dynamic.