Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

In the US, men outnumber women up to age 50

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

In the US, men outnumber women up to age 50

Postby jamesbond » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:41 am

The US Census Department released it's findings that show men outnumber women in every age category up until age 50. Then, women start to outnumber men. This may explain why women have it so much easier in the dating field. It's simpy supply and demand, in the US, there are more men looking to meet women than there are women that are available.
Last edited by jamesbond on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jackal » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:22 pm

However, in college women clearly outnumber men which is probably why even outcasts like us can get laid in college in America. College girls can still be picky and stuck up, but the pressures of supply and demand push many of them into compromises at least.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:02 am

Jackal wrote:However, in college women clearly outnumber men which is probably why even outcasts like us can get laid in college in America. College girls can still be picky and stuck up, but the pressures of supply and demand push many of them into compromises at least.

Your right Jackal! The college I went to had 59% female students and only 41% male students! I was able to score in college thanks to the numbers being my favor! However, the really hot girls still had a lot of guys chasing them so they were very picky about who they dated. I do miss my college years, so many girls, so little time! :D
Last edited by jamesbond on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:10 pm

More proof that men outnumber women in the dating scene.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ETrWZKeAls[/youtube]
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women