My Filipino 'Separated' girlfriend and i are thinking of having a baby.

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

My Filipino 'Separated' girlfriend and i are thinking of having a baby.

Post by Splicelo »

I want your advice because I’m talking a female friend of mind who is shocked by some of my behavior she said i've been pretty reckless and I want some male advice. So I’m a commercial pilot, I moved to the Philippines years ago when I got a job offer, when I got to the Philippines I dated lots of women. Visited prostitutes, I went down on every single woman I had sex with, even the prostitutes. My friend is shock that I do this, but the thing is, I told the prostitutes to go have a shower before I go down on them, but I wore a condom every time with the prostitutes, just no condom for oral. All other girls who were not prostitutes I never wore condom. After all that I got tested for stds and everything is fine. I doubt i'm the only one whose been down on prostitutes.

After i had my fix with casual encounters i wanted something more serious. The last 3 girls I dated were all single mothers and I realize that I have a thing for single mothers. I think they are more mature due to being a mother. The first single mother I dated, something was off about her and although she was gorgeous I thought she was trying to trap me or something, I like her but something wasn't right, I didn't trust her completely, I didn't have sex with that one though and we parted ways.

The second single mother I dated everything was fine, and sex was good even though she had very very loose vagina and it was often quite smelly, I would go down on her anyway(don't know why but I’m addicted to going down on women). Some locals told me she was sleeping around with lots of men so I left her. After that I was so heart broken and plan to be single the rest of my life as I never wanted to get involved with another selfish woman. My friend told me that I am the one choosing the wrong women and that I will continue to get hurt because I refuse to learn from my past.

The next single mother I met I am currently in a relationship with, we've been together more than a year. I met her while doing some real estate business, she is a real estate agent and she seemed so nice. We went out sometime and had a great time. But After that she was not really replying to me much. And I had to leave the Philippines to work for a different airline where I now make over 80k a year. She is the absolute sweetest woman I’ve ever met, I was so turned on by her when I first saw her, she is a 36 year old Filipina, and liked the fact that she is a single mom, she had a 9 year old son.
When I first met her, I never wanted kids and told her so, although she wanted another child, she accepted my choice and I always wanted to marry her, just not have kids. She is also still legally married (been separated for 5 years) and tried to file for anulment over 3 years ago, it's still in process and she tells me her lawyers says it should be completed end of 2019. I've met her husband, and her husband is not supporting the child at all. They separated because my girlfriend says he use to cheat on her a lot with many different women and now he has a girlfriend. i accept her son, he seems to be a good kid. My friend ask me if i don't mind spending my hard earn money sending another man's child to college etc. I don't get what she is on about, i get a long with both my girlfriend and her child and that's for me to worry about.

My friend tell me it's best not to get involved with a separated woman due to the Filipino laws. She doesn't get how in love I am with this woman. But i was really surprised i had no idea about the laws, i thought everything was ok because she is separated and my girlfriend never mention anything about the laws to me.
I've had a few girls ask for money and other stuff most of them i never gave them anything. But with my current girlfriend first I use to offer her money to help her out and she'd refuse at first but now she takes it. Right now we have a long distance relationship because I am based in China, so every 5 weeks I go Philippines and spend two weeks, and when I come back I’ll send her tickets for her and her son to come to china to spend a week or so. We've been travelling back and forth like this for about a year.

Lately she been talking about having a baby, few weeks ago she told me she thought she might be pregnant due to miss period. When I found out she is not pregnant, I started to cry because all of a sudden I really wanted to have a baby with her not just marry her, she has change my mind on what i want in life
My girlfriend tells me that the lawyer who is dealing with the annulment tells her that me and her can go ahead and start making a baby even before the annulment is over. My friend thinks my girlfriend is lying to me, she says that it's illegal and that the lawyer would never tell my girlfriend that. Here is the thing, my girlfriend didn't even tell me that it's against the law to have relationship with a separated woman. I am only finding this out through my friend. My friend tells me be careful or I could end up in jail.

Is it possible that my girlfriend doesn't know the laws about our relationship being against the laws. She either kept that from me or assumed that I already knew? My friend suggest that I wait until the annulment is completed to have a baby or at least live with my girlfriend first to see what she is really like as we never actually lived together, just long distance. But I think everything will be ok my girlfriend says it's no big deal. So next month my girlfriend and I will try get pregnant.
My girlfriend even have a plot of land which we plan to build a house on together so we can live in together once married and have a family. My contract in china is about 3 years but I planning to get a job in Philippines before the three years is up(so my girlfriend and i can be closer) which is over 6 figures a year. I also wanted try and get my girlfriend pregnant because I fear I will lose her because she is such an amazing woman and a real catch, I fear another guy will meet her and she will fall in love with him. But my girlfriend is saying I don't have to worry because most men want younger women without kids and that no man was trying to wife her in the 5 years that she got separated from her husband.

What do you think about all this? Do you think I should go ahead and get her pregnant. I trust my girlfriend she is so different than any of the other girls I’ve ever dated who were non-supporting and just terrible. I've bought 9 condo unit in the Philippines to start a real estate business. And now my girlfriend and I are even thinking to go into business together, maybe western union franchise or something else. And she is so supportive, she is gentle caring, loving. Everything my ex girlfriends weren't. So do you think i'm making wise choice to have a baby with her?
Last edited by Splicelo on January 2nd, 2019, 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

redfeather
Freshman Poster

Re: My Filipino 'Separated' girlfriend and i are thinking of having a baby.

Post by redfeather »

Splicelo,
Here is my advise on your situation.
Do not get involved with any woman from the Philippines that is still married because the Philz has laws on the books where you both can go to jail for adultery, and this happens more than you know.
Do not listen to your gf saying her Lawyer says it is okay to pursue a new relationship even while she is still married because she is lying to you. I have a Lawyer friend in the Philz and he said no sane Lawyer would ever tell this to a married woman in the Philz.
Do not even try to get your gf pregnant because she is a married woman...it does not matter that she is separated for 5 years. Many times the Filipino husband finds out she is with a rich guy and says I will turn them in and/or blackmail them for cash.
There are millions of women in the Philz that are not married, so go find one of them.
Get yourself on some Red Pill sites like Return Of The Kings and Heartiste and educate yourself about the hidden dangers that you are about to willingly take upon yourself.
Here is you a good read from Bold and Determined called: "How To Pick The Right Wife"...
Please read it several times...

https://boldanddetermined.com/pick-the-right-wife/
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

redfeather wrote:
January 1st, 2019, 10:46 am
Splicelo,
Do not get involved with any woman from the Philippines that is still married because the Philz has laws on the books where you both can go to jail for adultery, and this happens more than you know.
Do not listen to your gf saying her Lawyer says it is okay to pursue a new relationship even while she is still married because she is lying to you. I have a Lawyer friend in the Philz and he said no sane Lawyer would ever tell this to a married woman in the Philz.
Do not even try to get your gf pregnant because she is a married woman..

Thank you for your response. My girlfriend actually told me that her lawyer said it's ok for us to go ahead and have a baby. And like you, my friend says that her lawyer would never tell her that. So i went back and asked my girlfriend about it and she just said, the lawyer says that and it's not big deal, so my girlfriend and i started setting up to have a baby, so i kinda ignored what my friend said.

My girlfriend is really sweet, caring, loving to me but one thing she said which made me feel some sorta way. My girlfriend told me that "If she was younger and childless she'd never date me- she'd date a Filipino, it's just that she has a child and is old and that most men prefer to date younger women with no kids and don't really want her." i'm 35, she is 36.

Also while i was in Philippines i was working as a flight instructor before i landed a job in china as flying for a big airline, i went out with my girlfriend one time while i was still in the Philippines and we had a good time but then she stopped replying to my messages after that. Now recently she told me the reason why she started replying to my messages once i was in china is because as she quoted "Now i am someone". i felt bad when she said that, and my friend says i should left her on the spot after she told me that. But see the thing is i am so in love with her.
Last edited by Splicelo on January 2nd, 2019, 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

redfeather wrote:
January 1st, 2019, 10:46 am
Splicelo,
Do not even try to get your gf pregnant because she is a married woman..

Thank you for your response. My girlfriend actually told me that her lawyer said it's ok for us to go ahead and have a baby. And like you, my friend says that her lawyer would never tell her that. So i went back and asked my girlfriend about it and she just said, the lawyer says that and it's not big deal, so my girlfriend and i started setting up to have a baby, so i kinda ignored what my friend said. My girlfriend is really sweet, caring, loving to me but one thing she said which made me feel some sorta way. My girlfriend told me that if she was younger and childless she'd never date me- she'd date a Filipino, it's just that she has a child and is old and that most men prefer to date younger women with no kids and don't really want her. i'm 35, she is 36. Also while i was in Philippines i was working as a flight instructor before i landed a job in china as flying for a big airline, i went out with my girlfriend one time while i was still in the Philippines and we had a good time but then she stopped replying to my messages after that. Now recently she told me the reason why she started replying to my messages once i was in china is because as she quoted "Now i am someone". i felt bad when she said that, and my friend says i should left her on the spot after she told me that. But see the thing is i am so in love with her.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

Why not go for Chinese women instead since you're already living there?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

You can fly a plane but can't write in paragraphs? I'm not trying to be pedantic here but do you realise how annoying it is reading 50 odd lines of text without any spaces?

Anyway, you've probably made the worst mistake when it comes to women. Entering the lion's den and selling your soul to one you barely know isn't a wise move because you've put yourself in a precarious position where you can be exploited due to your emotions. On top of that, she's married and the husband knows you which creates more problems. He could either report you (possibility of 7 years in a shithole of a prison if you're convicted plus 2-3 years beforehand waiting for a court appearance), or, like her, he could exploit you, by using this knowledge which would be the more likely scenario.

Married women, anywhere, are not worth the hassle unless you just plan on banging them, and in the Philippines, you do it away from her own turf where she isn't known for the reasons outlined above.

As for having a baby with her. That's immoral as well as dumb given the situation. Using a child for your own insecurities isn't right and the kid can be also be used as a tool by her for exploitation.

My guess is that you'll ignore this advice but I'll say it anyway. Stay in China.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Zambales, we've been dating for more than a year and known each other a few years before that. It's not like we've just met.
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

I met my girlfriend in the phillipines while doing some real estate business, she is a real estate agent, she is from a middle class background. And her husband has a girlfriend it is very unlikely he will press charges besides he has a girlfriend and is also trying to get the annulment and he doesn't have the funds to press charges against me. .....Zambales you mention that the kid can be a tool used by her to exploit me. How so?
Last edited by Splicelo on January 2nd, 2019, 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

It's very hard to ready your post.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Splicelo wrote:
January 2nd, 2019, 1:38 am
I met my girlfriend in the phillipines while doing some real estate business, she is a real estate agent, she is from a middle class background. And her husband has a girlfriend it is very unlikely he will press charges besides he has a girlfriend and is also trying to get the annulment and he doesn't have the funds to press charges against me. .....Zambales you mention that the kid can be a tool used by her to exploit me. How so?
Just because you plan to have a kid with her doesn't guarantee your relationship will continue in the way you hope. She might use the kid for financial gain where you're the victim. I don't know for sure.

And these comments from her are a cause for concern.

"i went out with my girlfriend one time while i was still in the Philippines and we had a good time but then she stopped replying to my messages after that. Now recently she told me the reason why she started replying to my messages once i was in china is because as she quoted "Now i am someone".

"My girlfriend told me that "If she was younger and childless she'd never date me- she'd date a Filipino"
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Splicelo wrote:
January 1st, 2019, 12:39 pm
My girlfriend told me that if she was younger and childless she'd never date me
Well, at least she's honest. But maybe a little too honest to actually come out and say it.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson