Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Response to my insights about American women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Response to my insights about American women

Postby Winston » Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:27 am

An interesting letter I received:

"Bored, I was surfing around the net and chanced upon your article.

I am a Canadian who moved to Atlanta several years ago. Your article was nothing short of profound in its insights. The Canadian love
of my life was a Croatian Immigrant who could best be described as "lovely". Here in America, "lovely" is hard to find. [Lovely = warmth,
charm, dignity, femininity, depth, loyalty, true equality because she is truly equal]

Many American women seem to fall into one of three basic categories:
1). Physically unappealing: overweight/unhealthy. I'm fit and have no interest in women that don't take care of themselves.
2). Physically appealing: narcissistic, spoiled, entitled, shallow, cruel, arrogant, emotionally unstable, disloyal, self-objectified, humourless,
and often just plain stupid.
3). Normal, as you describe, but so scarce as to be unattainable or unavailable.

The worst of these species is the "Southern Belle". A vile pretentious creature, completely detached from reality, who is bred for a singular
purpose -- find a rich guy and start planning the wedding by the 2nd date. I've lost count of the number of these purely spectral soulless creatures
that I have dated. They expect everything, yet offer nothing. They prefer shallow men who are easily controlled -- they easily find them. These women
often ask you, "What do you do for a living?, before they even ask your name!! The fiance of one of my buddies recently said to me, "I'm so glad I'm
finally getting married. Now I can afford the things I've always wanted". He asked me to be his "best man" -- I respectfully declined.

Canadian women are distinctly different in the fact that they love men and don't suffer from the same degree of narcissism. Canadian women
are real people. Don't put Canadian and American women into the same "Western Women" category.

I am currently involved with an intelligent and "lovely" lady from Lima, Peru that I met on a business trip a couple of years ago. She has no desire to
leave her family and move to the U.S.. Since Lima is a craphole, I won't move there either. I suspect the relationship will end when I run out of frequent
flier miles ... LOL.

Anyhow, I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed, and agreed with, much of the content of your article. You have no doubt been scorned by
countless women who found it offensive, and precipitously bombarded you with the same old 'shaming' language. Of course, it's unfair to paint all
American women with the same broad brush, but there is no denying that things have gotten very bad."

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:10 am

Here's another letter I got:

"Your observations about white women in America are right on. Here's another wrinkle on that topic for you to ponder. I'm a white guy from the Midwest in middle years. My preference in women has always been Asian, having lived in and traveled throughout the Pac Rim while still in my twenties. (I lived in Europe, too, but Asians really do it for me.) In the late 1980s I lived in Columbia, Missouri a college town in heart of the country. I currently make my living as a freelance writer but in those days I was still honing my craft. Columbia was a better deal for me than either St. Louis or Kansas City, since as a university town it was both cheap and reasonably civilized.

I had a girlfriend named Tu Chung Su, a masters degree candidate in theater arts from Taipai. She, and I were pretty bohemian by the standards of the Bible Belt, and as such hung out at one of the few saloons in town that catered to that crowd. My relationship with Chung Su stirred up a lot of malice among the allegedly "cool chicks" inhabiting the bar. One evening I went down there alone, and was immediately confronted by one of them. "So, where's Yoko Ono?" this empty-headed sow inquired. I thought for a moment, then replied: "Does that make me John Lennon?" The pinhead didn't get it, of course, and after giving me what I'm sure she considered an appopriately withering look, lost herself in the crowd. Why should a woman I barely knew give a damn about who I was going out with? The most obvious reason was racism, a problem alive and well here in Red State, MO. Reason Two (and this is actually the important point) was intimidation. The bottom line? However hard they work to convince you otherwise, white girls in America don't cut it and they know it. They're the creeps, not the males (with some exceptions) whom they spend so much time and effort persecuting.

How's old that expression go? - "The narcissist is always on shaky ground."

No shit,"
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women