Questions on dating foreign women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Average Joe87
Freshman Poster

Questions on dating foreign women

Post by Average Joe87 »

Hello everyone,
I am new to these boards. I have become very disillusioned with the dating scene here in America. American women are obnoxious, rude, morbidly obese, materialistic, lazy, unfeminine, and completely selfish. I have had my broken by them for the last time, now I want to see what other parts of the world have to offer, but I have questions about it. Is it safe? How do I know that women overseas aren't just scamming for a green card? If I do find someone will she understand that it will be awhile before I can travel abroad due to finances? Also, what are the following women like for wives/girlfriends, British, Austrailian, Irish, French, Italian, Mexican, and Greek? Has anyone had experiences with these women?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Questions on dating foreign women

Post by Zambales »

A female friend of mine who I would describe as a "Woman's woman" recently admitted to me what a good proportion of us guys already know. Western women are seriously f***ed up and they don't even know it.

So yes, dating foreign women should be on your agenda but first you need to familiarize yourself with the women of that particular country by taking on board the advice of others who have navigated this route beforehand. Not all advice is good advice, though, so remember that. Learning the pitfalls is essential because without that knowledge you run the big risk of becoming a sitting duck ready to be taken advantage of.

Unlike the complicated, egotistical, headless chickens back in the West, foreign women are more straightforward and see men in a far more positive light. All you need to do is to weed out the scammers and the users - and that takes time.

Another strategy is to look for a foreign woman in your own country. It's a myth that every female that enters from overseas turns into a spoilt, entitled brat overnight. So long as she has the strength not to succumb to the negative influences and still holds her values firmly, there's a fair chance of uncovering a gem right under your nose.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Average Joe87 wrote:
March 13th, 2019, 10:21 am
Also, what are the following women like for wives/girlfriends, British, Austrailian, Irish, French, Italian, Mexican, and Greek? Has anyone had experiences with these women?
Forget the first three.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Zambales wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 6:23 am
Average Joe87 wrote:
Also, what are the following women like for wives/girlfriends, British, Austrailian, Irish, French, Italian, Mexican, and Greek? Has anyone had experiences with these women?
Forget the first three.
He's a newbie, so he should forget them all and go straight to the Philippines.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

If you're not financially able to travel abroad you need to become so before you can even try to play this game. You need to travel abroad to get a broad.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

A female friend of mine who I would describe as a "Woman's woman" recently admitted to me what a good proportion of us guys already know. Western women are seriously f***ed up and they don't even know it.
I have a sister and have heard all the tales. MGTOW is the way forward.

But if you must persist, look for specific personality types rather than nationalities/races.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I suggest that a man familiarize himself with evil personality types such as the narcissistic, sociopathic and psychopathic personality disorders. This can be done on Youtube. Why? Because there are evil people everywhere in the world, and just because a man has switched countries, it doesn't automatically mean he will escape evildoers.

A man needs to be able to recognize evil, so that when he encounters an evil woman, he can turn away from her, before it's too late.

Probably the first things to watch out for are deceptions, playing games, and disobedience.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

As others have already told you...forget all those places you listed because many of those places have women that have already been brainwashed by American Feminism. So, forget all those places and go to the Philippines. I would advise you to look in the southern Philippines like Leyte, Samar, and Mindanao. The Philippines is full of dateable women that are fun to be in a relationship with.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Shemp wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 8:18 am
Zambales wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 6:23 am
Average Joe87 wrote:
Forget the first three.
He's a newbie, so he should forget them all and go straight to the Philippines.
No language barrier to contend with so it's a good as place as anywhere to begin. Need to do his homework first though. Get with the wrong woman over there and there's a possibility of being whacked.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

xiongmao wrote:
May 11th, 2019, 6:21 am
I have a sister and have heard all the tales. MGTOW is the way forward.

But if you must persist, look for specific personality types rather than nationalities/races.
The right personality is important, I agree, and you don't necessarily need to pinpoint a specific country. Away from the Anglosphere would be advantageous though.