Never Settle For A Fat Girl

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Never Settle For A Fat Girl

Post by jamesbond »

This is an interesting video where coach red pill goes into detail explaining why fat girls are not a good idea at all, even for guys who are fat or even for guys who are desperate.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Never Settle For A Fat Girl

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I have always found overweight or chubby women repulsive. But an ongoing theme in my life is that I get more than my fair share of flirts and come ons from these beasts because of the stereotype that all black men like fatties while most other men do not.

Suffice it to say, I have to hurt a lot of fattie feelings because these banshees are so overly confident that they react with disbelief at times.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on May 12th, 2019, 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 1:31 am
This is an interesting video where coach red pill goes into detail explaining why fat girls are not a good idea at all, even for guys who are fat or even for guys who are desperate.

Hey Jamesbond, here's another related link of a video made by Coach Greg Adams entitled:

FAT ACCEPTANCE MOOOVEMENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3KTteqlUo0
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 8:34 am
Hey Jamesbond, here's another related link of a video made by Coach Greg Adams entitled:

FAT ACCEPTANCE MOOOVEMENT

I like Coach Greg Adams, he hit the nail on the head in his "fat acceptance" movement video!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

משה בן יצחק
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I absolutely agree with the topic. But there are a few things to consider.

1. Some cultures praise fat women. In many African countries fat wife used to be a sign of "well-off" family, since she had a lot of food to eat. This stereotype is going away, but I heard about it from a few Africans I met.

2. Some people have fat obsession. It probably comes from insecurity and desire of control, but it is kink/fetish thing in Western countries. Just checkout Feabie.com or fantasyfeeder.com

In my opinion people that gain huge weight are trying to counter the mainstream society, but they don't know how. But people that feed themselves to immobile condition should be put into a medical institution because they end up collecting disability and that's just horrible.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

have2fly wrote:
September 9th, 2019, 4:37 pm

1. Some cultures praise fat women. In many African countries fat wife used to be a sign of "well-off" family, since she had a lot of food to eat. This stereotype is going away, but I heard about it from a few Africans I met.

2. Some people have fat obsession. It probably comes from insecurity and desire of control, but it is kink/fetish thing in Western countries. Just checkout Feabie.com or fantasyfeeder.com

In my opinion people that gain huge weight are trying to counter the mainstream society, but they don't know how. But people that feed themselves to immobile condition should be put into a medical institution because they end up collecting disability and that's just horrible.
Okay....I agree that obesity 9 times out of 10 is unyieldingly unhealthy. However, there's been an obsession for anti-obesity even before obesity became an epidemic. Anti-obesity comes from European culture, especially Western Europe from centuries ago alas the fat jokes, jeering, mocking ad infinitum from centuries ago.

Personally, my obsession for overweight Black American women came from giving in finally after years of loathing them when I was an adolescent. I would be in a class of 98 percent WASP and that one Black girl was fat and always waved at me.They frantically obsessed over me and my mother was in on it trying to force them down my throat. e.g. "Manny, what's wrong with her? She's a beautiful dark Black woman" Some White girls would talk to me, but NY was a passive-aggressive liberal (codeword: bigotry) kind of upbringing. My mother was a BHM (think of BBW version of men) coalburner/mudshark (her favourite singers were the late Gerald Levert and the late Barry White) hence her attitude towards always trying to hook me up with o'beast Black American women. She was this way because non-Black weren't well-endowed enough to please my mother in bed due to her being grotesquely obese and since she claimed my bio father had a small c.ock after they didn't get along any more, that's where that came from methinks. Moving forward, she didn't realize that Black American simian-pygmy o'beast women fawned over me only due to the Jim Crow "opposites attract" myopia (i.e. "ooooo he handsome" and "we would make good babies together") and because some of them thought I was Black due to the one-drop Jim Crow rule. I'm "Whiter" than PhxSosa (former HA poster) by a 4-5 shades, and he's pretty "White-washed" as some like to dub it. Think of Shang/Pierre Mixed-Race comedians that pander to the Black American community due to the one-drop rule in that light skin men stand up for Black Americans more so than Black Americans themselves. Almost every day people got their "Black-dar" on and somehow some way, they pick me up in it. e.g. I'm minding my business, and then I feel this energy of stare coming from somewhere, then I look over my shoulder, and it's somebody staring at me trying to discern what race(s) I am. This country is sick. Mexican immigrants do the same s.hit too until they look at my face for another 3 seconds then ignore me from thereon after.

I lost my virginity to a SSBBW West African woman student in NY because American girls didn't like me and I never hung out with fellow Brazilian-Americans that much due to how "overANALytical" I was so they ostracized me so I only dated the bottom of the Amero-barrel dark skin simian and pygmy built Black American and West Indian women in NYC that were not ghetto albeit lived there (thug dark Black American women didn't like because they looked at me as the Louis Skolnik (Revenge of the Nerds) pardinho-Sao Paulo version. The White girls that liked me were mudsharks so I lost interest very quickly or mutually. I wanted a non-Black woman to love me for my character and not a kike-initiated social-engineered caricature/stereotype.

To wrap this up, that's where my obsession for obese women came from liking fat b.itches: due to lack of non-obese liking me so I took what I could get.

Update: I dated quite a few non-Black yet non-White women (both overweight and not) but due to Amero-pressure, they would let their friends say I was a bum or that I wasn't White enough for her. America is a fcuked up place. I told you guys that I finally slept with my first non-overweight Becky Christiansen from Suburbia USA kind of girl although she was from Auckland, NZ, Oceania in Melbourne, VIC, Aussie. My c.ock got super long that even I was suprised...that's how long I yearned for a nordic-looking non-mudshark-looking Scarlett Johannson lookalike. She almost squirted on me but I almost came in her so I had to pull out..her p.ussy was revoltingly good and some of the best I ever had.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

She almost squirted on me but I almost came in her so I had to pull out..her p.ussy was revoltingly good and some of the best I ever had.
In other words, you had a lot of fat pu**y, but you always wanted a thin white girl? What is wrong with thin black girls? I dated a thin African girl in the U.S., she had the best pu**y I ever had in my life. I could smell the Afro-skin scent at the beginning, but then it went away, I probably just got used to it. She was surprisingly open-minded and cultured, but most African girls are not. They value family ties and have so much culture compared to ghetto whales raised in the U.S. I have to say I discovered a whole new world of black pu**y. I tried going on other dates, I could not find anyone as good as her - African or African-American.

What surprises me is why black men are so ashamed of dating a black woman? I can almost see black men have surprised faces when they see me with a black girl on the street. It is even worse for white people, they just stare at me, like "oh this white guy has no self-esteem at all".

The problem with fat girls is that they let themselves go. Their hair, their clothes, their manners, their teeth all messed up and trashy. A cute chubby girl that takes care of herself can be actually very sexy, but they are rare in the U.S. However, they are very easy to find in Eastern Europe. I had two obese girls in my life, both one night stands. Both were terrible. They are very hard to operate in bed and they expect you to do all of the work. Now I had some chubby girls that were amazing, but they were not obese.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

have2fly wrote:
September 10th, 2019, 12:26 am
She almost squirted on me but I almost came in her so I had to pull out..her p.ussy was revoltingly good and some of the best I ever had.
In other words, you had a lot of fat pu**y, but you always wanted a thin white girl? What is wrong with thin black girls? I dated a thin African girl in the U.S., she had the best pu**y I ever had in my life. I could smell the Afro-skin scent at the beginning, but then it went away, I probably just got used to it. She was surprisingly open-minded and cultured, but most African girls are not. They value family ties and have so much culture compared to ghetto whales raised in the U.S. I have to say I discovered a whole new world of black pu**y. I tried going on other dates, I could not find anyone as good as her - African or African-American.

What surprises me is why black men are so ashamed of dating a black woman? I can almost see black men have surprised faces when they see me with a black girl on the street. It is even worse for white people, they just stare at me, like "oh this white guy has no self-esteem at all".

The problem with fat girls is that they let themselves go. Their hair, their clothes, their manners, their teeth all messed up and trashy. A cute chubby girl that takes care of herself can be actually very sexy, but they are rare in the U.S. However, they are very easy to find in Eastern Europe. I had two obese girls in my life, both one night stands. Both were terrible. They are very hard to operate in bed and they expect you to do all of the work. Now I had some chubby girls that were amazing, but they were not obese.
Oh you cannot be that stupid; you're a.ssuming I am Black. You have to be American or Americanized. You think that people look at you as a certain race that therefore you are. I thought your IQ was exceptionally higher. I really need to absolve myself from Anglos (race irrelevantly speaking, I'm talking about the CULTure that any individual of any race has the potential to become Anglicized)\ even whilst in the U.S. of Gay unless they affect my paycheck then I'll kowtow to them. Otherwise, I will play the pretentious game and ignore anything as only I exist in my solipsist world whilst I'm in the U.S. of Gay until my next abroad semi-annual-long trip.

Okay so let's say I was raised with a Black American mentality to date Black women only - since you're too simple to think outside of the myopic Amero-race box.

Hypothetically, I am this Black guy that everything is Black first and so on and so forth. However, based on the women whom always wanted to date me, even SLIM Black girls didn't find me attractive unless they were similan-pygmie-looking AND non-thug-loving (I wonder if you have a ?syntax error at this point....>256k buffer stack overflow of comprehension) that even ugly Black men didn't want, and most Black men try to fcuk anything with a pulse and that have osmotic processes of bodily fluids.

The attractive slim Black American I wanted didn't want me because I was too fcuking yellow and not Black enough, you self-aggrandized idiot. You have no idea how many times I have been ostracised for being too light to be Black and being too dark to be White. GO FCUK YOURSELF.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
September 9th, 2019, 5:26 pm
have2fly wrote:
September 9th, 2019, 4:37 pm

Okay....I agree that obesity 9 times out of 10 is unyieldingly unhealthy. However, there's been an obsession for anti-obesity even before obesity became an epidemic. Anti-obesity comes from European culture, especially Western Europe from centuries ago alas the fat jokes, jeering, mocking ad infinitum from centuries ago.

Personally, my obsession for overweight Black American women came from giving in finally after years of loathing them when I was an adolescent. I would be in a class of 98 percent WASP and that one Black girl was fat and always waved at me.They frantically obsessed over me and my mother was in on it trying to force them down my throat. e.g. "Manny, what's wrong with her? She's a beautiful dark Black woman" Some White girls would talk to me, but NY was a passive-aggressive liberal (codeword: bigotry) kind of upbringing. My mother was a BHM (think of BBW version of men) coalburner/mudshark (her favourite singers were the late Gerald Levert and the late Barry White) hence her attitude towards always trying to hook me up with o'beast Black American women. She was this way because non-Black weren't well-endowed enough to please my mother in bed due to her being grotesquely obese and since she claimed my bio father had a small c.ock after they didn't get along any more, that's where that came from methinks. Moving forward, she didn't realize that Black American simian-pygmy o'beast women fawned over me only due to the Jim Crow "opposites attract" myopia (i.e. "ooooo he handsome" and "we would make good babies together") and because some of them thought I was Black due to the one-drop Jim Crow rule. I'm "Whiter" than PhxSosa (former HA poster) by a 4-5 shades, and he's pretty "White-washed" as some like to dub it. Think of Shang/Pierre Mixed-Race comedians that pander to the Black American community due to the one-drop rule in that light skin men stand up for Black Americans more so than Black Americans themselves. Almost every day people got their "Black-dar" on and somehow some way, they pick me up in it. e.g. I'm minding my business, and then I feel this energy of stare coming from somewhere, then I look over my shoulder, and it's somebody staring at me trying to discern what race(s) I am. This country is sick. Mexican immigrants do the same s.hit too until they look at my face for another 3 seconds then ignore me from thereon after.

I lost my virginity to a SSBBW West African woman student in NY because American girls didn't like me and I never hung out with fellow Brazilian-Americans that much due to how "overANALytical" I was so they ostracized me so I only dated the bottom of the Amero-barrel dark skin simian and pygmy built Black American and West Indian women in NYC that were not ghetto albeit lived there (thug dark Black American women didn't like because they looked at me as the Louis Skolnik (Revenge of the Nerds) pardinho-Sao Paulo version. The White girls that liked me were mudsharks so I lost interest very quickly or mutually. I wanted a non-Black woman to love me for my character and not a kike-initiated social-engineered caricature/stereotype.

To wrap this up, that's where my obsession for obese women came from liking fat b.itches: due to lack of non-obese liking me so I took what I could get.

Update: I dated quite a few non-Black yet non-White women (both overweight and not) but due to Amero-pressure, they would let their friends say I was a bum or that I wasn't White enough for her. America is a fcuked up place. I told you guys that I finally slept with my first non-overweight Becky Christiansen from Suburbia USA kind of girl although she was from Auckland, NZ, Oceania in Melbourne, VIC, Aussie. My c.ock got super long that even I was suprised...that's how long I yearned for a nordic-looking non-mudshark-looking Scarlett Johannson lookalike. She almost squirted on me but I almost came in her so I had to pull out..her p.ussy was revoltingly good and some of the best I ever had.
I am glad E likes the type of women he likes. Less competition for me! But in some ways I envy him. If I liked bigger women and non-White women, I would be literally swimming in it if you know what I mean. I get offers from women like this on a silver platter, but I just am not attracted to them. Oh well, life goes on....
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

have2fly wrote:
What is wrong with thin black girls?
There is actually a lot wrong with them if one is not attracted to them. I am not attracted to MOST Asian girls, MOST Latin girls, and MOST white girls even. I find black girls the least attractive for a variety of reasons that tend to hurt peoples's feelings. But the truth is the truth and I live mine.
have2fly wrote: What surprises me is why black men are so ashamed of dating a black woman?
I have never ever encountered a black man who is "ashamed" of dating black women. Not being interested in them is not the same as being ashamed. However, there are MANY black men who would be ashamed of dating low-quality black women such as obese, socially inept, low-socioeconomic class thots. But that is not being ashamed of her being black unless you think that is one and the same.

Bottom line is you should go for whomever you find suitable for you. That will seldom be what is suitable for other men because you are an individual. If you find that you get offended that other men don't like what you do, there could be some personal ego adjustment in order. Not saying you have gone this far, but that also comes close to "dick policing" which has no place among men and it should never ever be tolerated. The vaginas in which other men place their dicks is a personal decision and sticking one's nose into those decisions can have unpleasant consequences, and rightly so IMO.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Oh you cannot be that stupid; you're a.ssuming I am Black. You have to be American or Americanized. You think that people look at you as a certain race that therefore you are. I thought your IQ was exceptionally higher. I really need to absolve myself from Anglos (race irrelevantly speaking, I'm talking about the CULTure that any individual of any race has the potential to become Anglicized)\ even whilst in the U.S. of Gay unless they affect my paycheck then I'll kowtow to them. Otherwise, I will play the pretentious game and ignore anything as only I exist in my solipsist world whilst I'm in the U.S. of Gay until my next abroad semi-annual-long trip.

Okay so let's say I was raised with a Black American mentality to date Black women only - since you're too simple to think outside of the myopic Amero-race box.

Hypothetically, I am this Black guy that everything is Black first and so on and so forth. However, based on the women whom always wanted to date me, even SLIM Black girls didn't find me attractive unless they were similan-pygmie-looking AND non-thug-loving (I wonder if you have a ?syntax error at this point....>256k buffer stack overflow of comprehension) that even ugly Black men didn't want, and most Black men try to fcuk anything with a pulse and that have osmotic processes of bodily fluids.

The attractive slim Black American I wanted didn't want me because I was too fcuking yellow and not Black enough, you self-aggrandized idiot. You have no idea how many times I have been ostracised for being too light to be Black and being too dark to be White. GO FCUK YOURSELF.
You need to seriously chill out. You realize I am a naturalized U.S. citizen? Like I never interacted with any black people until I moved to this country? I have to figure out African-American culture, Caribbean culture, south American culture and African culture. Then there are mixed people that never fit into the society here. But I can start crying how shitty it is to be an immigrant. White U.S. university educated immigrant that is. How people make fun of your accent. How people think you are stupid for not knowing some lame high school joke. What you don't watch football? You are clearly crazy. You don't watch Friends? Wow, you must be a psycho maniac. You don't go to church? You are probably a retard. This society is extremely snobby/clique based. I met a few people that told me exactly what you said: how they never fit in because they are too light to be black or not light enough to be white. No need to put out your anger on me. We are pretty much in the same boat on this forum. I am just surprised how this country is supposed to be about equality and opportunity, but in reality people are lonely and get judged for their color or anything outside of the norm.
I just don't understand why thin black girls date average white guys then? I am not a hot dude by any means, but I have no issues finding a decent looking black girl. I just don't know where educated ones hang out, since too many black American girls seem to be into thugs/weed and constant party/flashy lifestyle. I absolutely hate thugs and their lovely ladies, they are leeches that get supported by the government out of my taxes.
If I was mixed, I would seriously consider moving to south America or Africa. I read RooshV forum, they have plenty of reports from expats living in Ethiopia/Kenya/Tanzania. Many mixed guys, black guys, Indian guys from Anglo countries or white guys seem to be happy there. I met many Ethiopian girls, lots of them live in DC area, those girls look like they are from another planet. They are very rough though, very loud too. But their looks beat many hot white girls in my opinion.
I understand there is a certain black mentality in the U.S., what surprises me is why don't black people that grew up here change it? When you grow up and move on, can't you stop talking Ebonics and act ghetto? I saw black people that have degrees and work very serious jobs, but they still talk and act ghetto. Then you see an African immigrant working the same job. Besides his African accent there is nothing that is different about him and other people or white people. Why do Africans fit in so much better?

Here is a Russian trucker from the U.S., his Russian wife dumped him when they moved to the U.S., so he then married a girl from Tanzania. I love his videos. He loves going to Africa. He only spent 4 years in the U.S., but I believe he got to understand what life here is about and he actually made a great decision. He is milking the money by working in the U.S., but he travels abroad as much as he can.

Engagement:

Wedding:

Visiting Singapore:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

have2fly wrote:
September 10th, 2019, 6:35 pm
You need to seriously chill out. You realize I am a naturalized U.S. citizen? Like I never interacted with any black people until I moved to this country? I have to figure out African-American culture, Caribbean culture, south American culture and African culture. Then there are mixed people that never fit into the society here. But I can start crying how shitty it is to be an immigrant. White U.S. university educated immigrant that is. How people make fun of your accent. How people think you are stupid for not knowing some lame high school joke. What you don't watch football? You are clearly crazy. You don't watch Friends? Wow, you must be a psycho maniac. You don't go to church? You are probably a retard. This society is extremely snobby/clique based. I met a few people that told me exactly what you said: how they never fit in because they are too light to be black or not light enough to be white. No need to put out your anger on me. We are pretty much in the same boat on this forum. I am just surprised how this country is supposed to be about equality and opportunity, but in reality people are lonely and get judged for their color or anything outside of the norm.
Thanks for sharing that. I would have never known and that puts your questions into better context. That is a very interesting background and I agree with your above assessment of American culture/society 100%.
have2fly wrote: I just don't understand why thin black girls date average white guys then? I am not a hot dude by any means, but I have no issues finding a decent looking black girl.
While I know you do not hold this opinion, black women are generally seen as having the lowest sexual market value of any women in the world. That has been established with voluminous online dating site studies and surveys over the years. Some men like black women, and others swear by them. But most men would not choose black women if they had the option of selecting non-black women.

Since white men, as a group, generally have the highest SMV (again, there are millions of exceptions), a pretty black woman and an average white man are in the same approximate SMV range.
have2fly wrote: I just don't know where educated ones hang out, since too many black American girls seem to be into thugs/weed and constant party/flashy lifestyle. I absolutely hate thugs and their lovely ladies, they are leeches that get supported by the government out of my taxes.
The educated ones tend to be found in middle class black churches, black professional happy hour venues, and sorority functions, and black university alumni events. Washington, DC and Atlanta are chock full of educated black women. I also see black female nurses, civil servants, and other professionals all the time but you have to be in black middle class areas or above.

That is an astute observation about what most black women want in a black man. An underachieving thug so they can feel superior to him and call all the shots. Black females, despite what they say, deeply resent successful and intelligent black men largely because they are single mother reared and conditioned to see themselves as leaders of family and community. Feminism did not help at all either.
have2fly wrote: I understand there is a certain black mentality in the U.S., what surprises me is why don't black people that grew up here change it? When you grow up and move on, can't you stop talking Ebonics and act ghetto? I saw black people that have degrees and work very serious jobs, but they still talk and act ghetto.
Very complex question to address here, but it is related to being tied to the black subculture that formed in America. To behave mainstream is often seen as abandoning ones own group identity. The concept of "therapeutic alienation" is another reason why most blacks purposefully refrain from fitting in too much with whites and the mainstream.

I think @EIrizarry reacted so negatively to you because he is a Latino man who some people try to identify as an African American. That is a huge no, no and an affront to his personal history and cultural identity. A Latin man who might have some measure of African heritage, is not an African American much as some would like to think he is. I had a black colleague from Panama who dealt with the same racial pigeon-holing which is an American habit that does not work for some people.

Truth be told, I consider myself a former American of African descent, but I do not relate to black American culture or groupthink at all. I rejected it decades ago and live abroad without having to hear people trying to pressure me back into it. If someone tried to do so, I might very well react the way E reacted.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

have2fly wrote:
The problem with fat girls is that they let themselves go. Their hair, their clothes, their manners, their teeth all messed up and trashy. A cute chubby girl that takes care of herself can be actually very sexy, but they are rare in the U.S. However, they are very easy to find in Eastern Europe...
Very true, to be 'overweight' is one thing - to let yourself go and not take care about yourself at all is a different matter.
In USA you can find any kind of a person you can imagine, unfortunately also a surprisingly high number of disgusting people, any race and any gender, who are nothing but worthless trash.

I am a white man, BMI 26 and considered to be 'overweight', my wife is Asian and BMI 24 and considered to be 'overweight' too. But this difference is only about a 'very few' extra kilo. 77 instead of 80 in my case would be the optimal weight.
We both do not need any special order-made clothes (a Thai tailor showed me a 16XXL trousers for a woman.... LOL - what 'woman' is that?), we eat normally, walking around a lot etc.

It would be nice to talk about what means 'fat girl' - what is the definition about 'overweight'. What is still 'acceptable' and what not?
What is the limit...
Maybe I think about as long as you can find clothes in any ordinary shop which fits you... or as long as you are able and willing every day to walk a few miles to keep yourself 'mobile' or as long as you don't eat every day junk food and feel still hungry despite you eat more than 3000 cal....