Have you ever thought of going somewhere with a bride market, like Bulgaria?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Have you ever thought of going somewhere with a bride market, like Bulgaria?

Post by MatureDJ »

Here's a place in Bulgaria with such a market:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Have you ever thought going to a place that has a bride market?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This is "market" for Bulgarian Roma (Gypsies), not for Western men still stupid enough to actually want to get married.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 26th, 2019, 6:14 am
This is "market" for Bulgarian Roma (Gypsies), not for Western men still stupid enough to actually want to get married.
Does that mean an American guy wouldn't be able to go to the bride market and get a bride because he wouldn't be Bulgarian Roma? Couldn't a large enough bride price make it so the Bulgarian Roma would overlook the fact that he isn't Roma?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

From watching the video, the bride price is just part of their courtship/proposal rituals. There is apparently more involved in it than just going to a market and buying a bride. I suspect it could be difficult for a non-Roma to go through their process, but I don't know how closed off they are and if they adopt people into their people-group when they marry. They could have a procedure for that. I know of an Asian people-group that does that.

I don't know if it applies to all gypsies or just certain sub-groups, but I hear that there is a traditional belief that a gypsy stole a nail that was supposed to go through Christ's head, so they got special permission to steal. I hear some gypsies work together to con people, and if one helps another run a con or get money somehow, they are supposed to share. If not, they go to a tribal court. Some gypsies have become Christians in recent years, so hopefully this has started to erode on institutionalized stealing and con artistry. There may have been some reasons European countries historically persecuted Gypsies, allowed them to be killed, etc. Gypsies were named for Egypt, but many scholars believe they migrated out of India several hundred years ago, and their traditional religion was related to Hinduism.

I saw a clip of a reality TV show that had American gypsies. They said gypsies don't go to college, and showed some of them doing construction work. A friend of a friend was raised by a Gypsy. He was 'home schooled', but couldn't do basic math. Some of their cultural practices and doing things their own way may actually keep them down and keep them poor. They apparently have some good things in their culture. It is good if they teach their girls to be virgins and raise them to serve their husbands.

I notice they picked a family with two pretty girls. Unattractive girls got little camera time, probably to make the video more interesting.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Light wrote:
August 26th, 2019, 8:50 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 26th, 2019, 6:14 am
Does that mean an American guy wouldn't be able to go to the bride market and get a bride because he wouldn't be Bulgarian Roma? Couldn't a large enough bride price make it so the Bulgarian Roma would overlook the fact that he isn't Roma?
Roma cultures are closed to outsiders. That is not to say that there are not Roma who rebel and marry outsiders at times. However, that bride market is predicated on Roma marriages so I do not think you would be eligible as a choice in the eyes of Roma families.

Roma are an interesting lot, but a sad one too. I see them here in Europe and they are treated horribly. They also sometimes treat others horribly, and understandably so.

But the real question is, why on god’s green earth would you want to subject yourself to government-intrusive marriage and actually pay for the privilege of doing so?

The 3rd richest woman in the world is MacKenzie Bezos who has 40 billion dollars. How did she get that 40 billion? DIVORCE rape!

There is nothing wrong with raising a family and having kids if that is what you want to do. There ia EVERYTHING wrong with turning yourself into a government sanctioned wage-slave for a wife by marrying. Just don’t do it or you’ll end up like the pathetic, sniveling, married cucks on this forum who we all know are miserable but who come up with ridiculous excuse after excuse to justify their self-imposed existence of thankless servitude.

At least one of these cucks is seemingly not even 100% sure of the paternity of all his children, yet he implores other men to emulate him for no reason other than that is how he was raised. He is not a happy man, yet he demands other men marry just to justify his own decision to enslave himself via marriage.

Find a good woman, impregnate her if you want, then assist in raising her children. But never under any circumstances give any woman the power of state coercive force over you that is marriage.

You’ve been warned.......
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on June 28th, 2020, 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Have you ever thought of going to a place that has a bride market?

Post by Winston »

Are these Bulgarian brides on the market available for foreigners?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne