Women say there is a lack of economically attractive men

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Women say there is a lack of economically attractive men

Post by redfeather »

Women are saying there is a lack of economically attractive men.
So, these women can not find enough financially well off men to marry them, so they can divorce rape them and get a golden parachute of money.
We at HA are saying to stay away from American women and western influenced women, so that you do not get divorce raped.
We at HA are saying that feminism has destroyed American women.
These women are pissed off that they can't find some rich man to marry them, so that they can use their feminism as a reason to divorce rape him.
Be extremely careful dating American women, or westernized women who embrace feminism.
You have been warned.

https://www.studyfinds.org/why-are-marr ... ctive-men/
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women say there is a lack of economically attractive men

Post by gsjackson »

Wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that 60 percent of college students now are females, yet they are still given preferential treatment in the job market through affirmative action.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

gsjackson wrote:
September 6th, 2019, 6:40 am
Wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that 60 percent of college students now are females, yet they are still given preferential treatment in the job market through affirmative action.
Younger women also tend to be spendthrifts in this age of Instagram and Snap. Well-heeled are increasingly seen as the financial supporters of this practice.

The women I hang with have rent payments, tuition, and other expenses that they did not bargain for when they wanted to be independent, so men with money are seen as essential now.

I am glad you mentioned affirmative action as a largely female phenomenon. Women hijacked affirmative action decades ago and they are the primary beneficiaries of it. Yes, male minorities do benefit at times, but that is a pittance compared to how females benefit from it. That is the reason it is going nowhere as a policy. Female voters will never let that happen.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 6th, 2019, 8:04 am
gsjackson wrote:
September 6th, 2019, 6:40 am
Younger women also tend to be spendthrifts in this age of Instagram and Snap. Well-heeled are increasingly seen as the financial supporters of this practice.

The women I hang with have rent payments, tuition, and other expenses that they did not bargain for when they wanted to be independent, so men with money are seen as essential now.

I am glad you mentioned affirmative action as a largely female phenomenon. Women hijacked affirmative action decades ago and they are the primary beneficiaries of it. Yes, male minorities do benefit at times, but that is a pittance compared to how females benefit from it. That is the reason it is going nowhere as a policy. Female voters will never let that happen.
Agreed. The stick with which affirmative action is imposed is the threat of disparate impact suits, which hinge on the idea that the demographic breakdown of your workforce should reflect that of the larger society, and if it doesn't that creates a presumption of discrimination. Blacks are only what -- 15-20 percent of the American population? Whereas women are more than 50 percent. So if you're an employer and want to cover your butt against the possibility of these suits you hire as many women as you can to get the required demographic mix. Women also tend to be more litigious than racial minority males. And if you can get a twofer -- a racial minority woman -- well, all bow down before your new queen.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It must give you great satisfaction to know your entire life consists of riding pathetically on the coattails of grasping parasitical females.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
September 6th, 2019, 9:22 pm
It must give you great satisfaction to know your entire life consists of riding pathetically on the coattails of grasping parasitical females.
It gives me great satisfaction that I live abroad on passive dividend income with luxuries that you will never be privileged to experience. 8) It also feels pretty good when bogans like you confirm my good fortune.

Some black men are just smarter, better with white women, and wealthier than you. Time to get over it, unless you actually PREFER to stay miserable. :lol:
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

For some reason the Corny/CE schtick stays fresh and amusing going into its seventh year. CE has been in especially good form lately, Corny maybe phoning it in occasionally. CE seems to sense it, doing cartwheels on Corny's front lawn -- as a commentator once said about Putin's diplomatic triumphs over Obama. Of course, Corny is handicapped by a burdensome racial theory that can't be made to fit all the facts, and always falling back on it might mean less attention paid to the crafting of ad hominem insults. Up your game, Corny. A little more energy and you guys might be ready to open this show on Broadway, but the black hat has to land his share of blows.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

September 7th, 2019, 4:09 am
Some black men are just smarter, better with white women
While others are handed gibs by the government for being stupid pavement apes and spend it on whores.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
September 7th, 2019, 1:59 pm
While others are handed gibs by the government for being stupid pavement apes and spend it on whores.
And with that, it’s confirmed. Cornfed is still broke and is still an Incel. Life can’t get much worse than that!
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on September 7th, 2019, 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

September 7th, 2019, 6:24 pm
Cornfed wrote:
And with that, it’s confirmed. Cornfed is still broke and is still an Incel. Life can’t get much worse that that!
I haven't been broke for a while and I am not technically an incel as there is nothing stopping me form driving for an hour and a half and having sex all day with whores other than not wanting to spend the money (which I have). I just resent money being taken from good humans like me and given to proto-people such as females and blacks so they can put on people clothes and play human. It is not really their fault though. My objection is more to the organ grinders than the monkeys.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
September 7th, 2019, 6:41 pm
Cornfed wrote:
And with that, it’s confirmed. Cornfed is still broke and is still an Incel. Life can’t get much worse that that!
I haven't been broke for a while and I am not technically an incel as there is nothing stopping me form driving for an hour and a half and having sex all day with whores other than not wanting to spend the money (which I have). I just resent money being taken from good humans like me and given to proto-people such as females and blacks so they can put on people clothes and play human. It is not really their fault though. My objection is more to the organ grinders than the monkeys.
Sure you are a broke Incel because you tend to be most triggered when reminded of how well others are doing financially and how well they or doing with white woman. You are in denial.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
September 7th, 2019, 6:41 pm
Cornfed wrote:
If no females were human, your mother wouldn't have been human, either, which means you would not be human.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Fewer women getting married is the fault of men? That's what feminists are now saying.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

gsjackson wrote:
September 7th, 2019, 11:18 am
For some reason the Corny/CE schtick stays fresh and amusing going into its seventh year. CE has been in especially good form lately, Corny maybe phoning it in occasionally. CE seems to sense it, doing cartwheels on Corny's front lawn -- as a commentator once said about Putin's diplomatic triumphs over Obama. Of course, Corny is handicapped by a burdensome racial theory that can't be made to fit all the facts, and always falling back on it might mean less attention paid to the crafting of ad hominem insults. Up your game, Corny. A little more energy and you guys might be ready to open this show on Broadway, but the black hat has to land his share of blows.
He makes it so easy. It's like slamming a rag doll back and forth and back again. The sad thing is I think he kind of likes it in a masochistic sort of way. I'd bet that comes from having his head bashed in one too many times by local Maoris who consider bogans like Cornfed a light lunch.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
September 9th, 2019, 6:50 pm
Fewer women getting married is the fault of men? That's what feminists are now saying.
This is merely feminist nonsense drivel.

https://www.studyfinds.org/why-are-marr ... ctive-men/

However you need only to read through the follow-up comments of that stupid article... luckily the way men are thinking is changing now.
I never saw so many negative comments about women/marriage. I am somewhat surprised that these comments were published and not deleted.