Apparently it's even worse for Black guys...

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Shokkers
Freshman Poster

Apparently it's even worse for Black guys...

Post by Shokkers »

There was some single's group for black women, and they were endlessly complaining about the shortage of available, 'decent' black men.

So their moderator, a psychiatrist, hired a very successful, single black man to do an experiment. He wasn't a pro model or anything but he was a good-looking business owner who made around $80,000 a year.

The moderator paid him to wear a (neat & clean) coverall and sweep the lobby of the building around the time the women arrived for the group. He greeted all of them in turn and held the door for them. They greeted him back but none of them made any attempts at conversation with him.

The group had their meeting and once again went into their general malaise of there being 'no good men'.

The moderator let them go at it again, and when they were finished she said "Just so you know, the man who was sweeping the floors, and greeted all of you, is a single business owner making $80,000 a year. Did any of you give him the time of day?"

It must have been interesting watching a group of black women all turn white at the same time...

K.K.
http://www.rockherworld.net

"If you're going through Hell...keep going." --Winston Churchill
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

yes

Post by ErikHeaven »

Black American women not ALL yet MANY of them are stuck up and materialistic. Its all about status for many of them. That is the real reason why they are alone.
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

That really sucks, and it's kind of funny when you think about the looks on those women's stupid faces when it was clearly proven that the problem lies with them and not with black men. If that doesn't prove how selfish and deluded most American black women are, much the same as white women, then I don't know what does. Thanks for posting this one Shokkers, though the link is broken though :?
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

That's what happens when love is corrupted by money. Unless you're a little kid ripe for abduction, no one gives you the time of day. But when you have tons of money(or give said illusion) sexual partners and prospective wives throw themselves at you! I know this, as this was the only way I could get a steady stream of unprotected sex(or even get anyone to look at me) from blacks, mexicans and cougars alike in the US. This country is NUTS.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

As far as dating, it's only worse for black men who only want to date black women because they have to sift through tons of junk to find a black woman who is worth while. Otherwise, Asian, White and Indian women are now available to black men.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:As far as dating, it's only worse for black men who only want to date black women because they have to sift through tons of junk to find a black woman who is worth while. Otherwise, Asian, White and Indian women are now available to black men.
Especially of the foreign variety, but you are right on point.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Only thing CE is that its hard to crack that nut. The nut that is Black Men because of how they are treated in America is carried over into other countries (Not True) or that you have to protect the Black Race because there some genocide plot inside the Government (Margaret Sanger - http://feministsforchoice.com/was-marga ... racist.htm)

Time for the reality break.

First I'll tackle the genocide.. This is a complete non-issue, PPH is not in the business of eliminating Blacks. If anything Black Women are doing it by using PPH has a form of birth control. Nobody is forcing young and old Black women down to PPH at gun point, completely ridiculous.

How many times do you have to be shown Black Women unless your are built like Adonis, rich like Bill Cosby, yet still a Thug like "Pacman" Jones are not interested in the average (which is below average compared to White Men by the way) Black Man? This is why they don't want you, you historically will make less than a White Man does over your lifetime. Unless you're a chronic overachiever this is your reality. There are some Black Woman willing to accept this, not many and most of them are fat or have children or both. That also have marginal jobs as well and no future to speak of really worth talking about. There are White Women who will accept this as well usually in a better position than the average Black Woman.

So if you understand this, unless you're completely sexually attractive to Black Women only and I know some men that roll like that, then there is no saving them really as they won't even consider Africans either.

I can only give you information and opinion, you have to make up your own mind. But LEAVE THESE WOMEN ALONE!
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

There was some single's group for black women, and they were endlessly complaining about the shortage of available, 'decent' black men.

So their moderator, a psychiatrist, hired a very successful, single black man to do an experiment. He wasn't a pro model or anything but he was a good-looking business owner who made around $80,000 a year.

The moderator paid him to wear a (neat & clean) coverall and sweep the lobby of the building around the time the women arrived for the group. He greeted all of them in turn and held the door for them. They greeted him back but none of them made any attempts at conversation with him.

The group had their meeting and once again went into their general malaise of there being 'no good men'.

The moderator let them go at it again, and when they were finished she said "Just so you know, the man who was sweeping the floors, and greeted all of you, is a single business owner making $80,000 a year. Did any of you give him the time of day?"

It must have been interesting watching a group of black women all turn white at the same time...
I am a white guy living in America, but I noticed the same thing since I immigrated to this country. American women date idiots, complain that "there are no good men", but don't even ask me how much I make or where I work :) LOL :) I remember giving a ride to a few white American chicks in college, they were shocked that I was driving a brand new car that was just off the lot :) Those chicks were middle class, yet not a single one wanted to know me or whatever else, they all followed douchebags at the other party I drove to. Where is God damn common sense?

This is NOT the case in E Europe! Girls over there wonder who you are, how much you are making and what kind of person you are. If a girl is single, she is interested in meeting decent guys. Europeans are even interested in meeting new people in general. More people means more connections and "future friends" that could be useful or just emotionally satisfying. But since no one is open or honest in America, no one trusts anyone in America, people are not even interested to meet anyone. This is SAD! Same goes for Black men. You are not alone, White guys have the same shit here, trust me.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

djfourmoney wrote:Only thing CE is that its hard to crack that nut. The nut that is Black Men because of how they are treated in America is carried over into other countries (Not True) or that you have to protect the Black Race because there some genocide plot inside the Government (Margaret Sanger - http://feministsforchoice.com/was-marga ... racist.htm)

First I'll tackle the genocide.. This is a complete non-issue, PPH is not in the business of eliminating Blacks. If anything Black Women are doing it by using PPH has a form of birth control. Nobody is forcing young and old Black women down to PPH at gun point, completely ridiculous.

How many times do you have to be shown Black Women unless your are built like Adonis, rich like Bill Cosby, yet still a Thug like "Pacman" Jones are not interested in the average (which is below average compared to White Men by the way) Black Man? This is why they don't want you, you historically will make less than a White Man does over your lifetime. Unless you're a chronic overachiever this is your reality. There are some Black Woman willing to accept this, not many and most of them are fat or have children or both. That also have marginal jobs as well and no future to speak of really worth talking about. There are White Women who will accept this as well usually in a better position than the average Black Woman.

So if you understand this, unless you're completely sexually attractive to Black Women only and I know some men that roll like that, then there is no saving them really as they won't even consider Africans either.

I can only give you information and opinion, you have to make up your own mind. But LEAVE THESE WOMEN ALONE!

I have to agree with djfourmoney. This forum is for guys (all ethnic groups) who want to live in another culture different and (most of the time better than the US) This can be for many reasons such as finding a wife, long-term girlfriend, change of environment (different society, values) or both. Honestly, I always had problems with black women and 99.9 percent of the time it was because of being a normal guy and not a thug. I am usually a quiet guy and do not do any stereotypical behavior. Sadly, people in other countries think you are automatically a rapper. However, it is because of American media so I cannot blame them fully.

Yes, in the US black males can earn a decent living but usually it is lower than other ethnic groups in the country. I know people family and some friends who earn a good income which is more than half the country (of several groups). It is possible as Djfourmoney has said but you have to be an achiever, be extremely busy and have only a little time for yourself.

I would say cut your loses and go to a different culture. The US contrary to what foreigners and Americans say is not paradise. Although people still want to come to the country. There are opportunities to be in other countries. Europe for example (soon) will have a Euro (Blue) Card which is similar to the US Green Card except you cannot have 10 year visa. Also this forum is for people who should give information about their travels. I think it has sadly derailed.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

have2fly wrote:

I am a white guy living in America, but I noticed the same thing since I immigrated to this country. American women date idiots, complain that "there are no good men", but don't even ask me how much I make or where I work :) LOL :) I remember giving a ride to a few white American chicks in college, they were shocked that I was driving a brand new car that was just off the lot :) Those chicks were middle class, yet not a single one wanted to know me or whatever else, they all followed douchebags at the other party I drove to. Where is God damn common sense?

This is NOT the case in E Europe! Girls over there wonder who you are, how much you are making and what kind of person you are. If a girl is single, she is interested in meeting decent guys. Europeans are even interested in meeting new people in general. More people means more connections and "future friends" that could be useful or just emotionally satisfying. But since no one is open or honest in America, no one trusts anyone in America, people are not even interested to meet anyone. This is SAD! Same goes for Black men. You are not alone, White guys have the same shit here, trust me.
There must be solidarity among men. Women only have it when its convenient (the latest against Susan G. Korman for not wanting to pay its money to PPH because of some hard core Right Winger at the head of the charity) there isn't any among men in general. I think its for several reason. One being that if you're seen as being a member of the "He Man Woman Haters Club" you're access to women will drop to ZERO. But isn't your access to American Women already at ZERO? Two US men and I can't speak for others elsewhere are always looking to make himself look better against another man and that include throwing other men under the bus if a woman is involved.

Again no solidarity and none overall leads to Elites taking over because those at the head of the table don't want to give up their advantage. When I have been saying for awhile now that White Elites will throw your ass overboard just as quickly as somebody else, you being White doesn't protect you from the Police State or being robbed by the six largest banks.

But I support most of the people on this site because you are looking to better yourselves and not wallow in self-pity.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

aozora13 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Only thing CE is that its hard to crack that nut. The nut that is Black Men because of how they are treated in America is carried over into other countries (Not True) or that you have to protect the Black Race because there some genocide plot inside the Government (Margaret Sanger - http://feministsforchoice.com/was-marga ... racist.htm)

I have to agree with djfourmoney. This forum is for guys (all ethnic groups) who want to live in another culture different and (most of the time better than the US) This can be for many reasons such as finding a wife, long-term girlfriend, change of environment (different society, values) or both. Honestly, I always had problems with black women and 99.9 percent of the time it was because of being a normal guy and not a thug. I am usually a quiet guy and do not do any stereotypical behavior. Sadly, people in other countries think you are automatically a rapper. However, it is because of American media so I cannot blame them fully.

Yes, in the US black males can earn a decent living but usually it is lower than other ethnic groups in the country. I know people family and some friends who earn a good income which is more than half the country (of several groups). It is possible as Djfourmoney has said but you have to be an achiever, be extremely busy and have only a little time for yourself.

I would say cut your loses and go to a different culture. The US contrary to what foreigners and Americans say is not paradise. Although people still want to come to the country. There are opportunities to be in other countries. Europe for example (soon) will have a Euro (Blue) Card which is similar to the US Green Card except you cannot have 10 year visa. Also this forum is for people who should give information about their travels. I think it has sadly derailed.
I didn't know about the Blue Card dude! Thanks... I found this blog though - http://www.europeanunionbluecard.com/

As I have found on the Toytown forum, getting work in Germany isn't all that hard, but you need a permit to work in most cases because the company that wants to hire you had to prove there are no locals available for the job. Like I said there are jobs in IT looking for native English speakers, so this would put you and Brits at the front of the line. The key is having a Blue Card, getting married to local or an EU citizen.

I am on the latter trend, much easier, accomplishes several long term goals as well. Aozora again I don't understand how you have so much trouble finding women. I find women online. I had a problem finding them while in country but that was because I didn't know where to go. As I said before, seems to me a good place to start would be near US installations and the clubs that play Black Music nearby. Sounds kinds obvious but it is, going out with US Servicemen is usually their only option. After that, its Africans and they much rather have African-Americans especially those experienced with Africans and again that's not to talk stuff about Africans, its just when you don't have a Western Education and you have values from your native country; I surely don't need to explain how women are generally treated in Africa do I?

Only submissive women don't mind this type of treatment, modern women that is a automatic no-go.

So as I said dude, get on a train, go down to K-Town - https://www.facebook.com/markthalle.kaiserslautern or go to Berlin and hit up - http://www.bohannon.de/ or http://www.2be-club.de/

That is just a few places I found, put your mack hat on and go to work. Berlin should have a few Russian women in these clubs so they are likely a better pick up than even local German girls but they would likely beat me down for saying that.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

djfourmoney wrote:
aozora13 wrote:

I didn't know about the Blue Card dude! Thanks... I found this blog though - http://www.europeanunionbluecard.com/

As I have found on the Toytown forum, getting work in Germany isn't all that hard, but you need a permit to work in most cases because the company that wants to hire you had to prove there are no locals available for the job. Like I said there are jobs in IT looking for native English speakers, so this would put you and Brits at the front of the line. The key is having a Blue Card, getting married to local or an EU citizen.

I am on the latter trend, much easier, accomplishes several long term goals as well. Aozora again I don't understand how you have so much trouble finding women. I find women online. I had a problem finding them while in country but that was because I didn't know where to go. As I said before, seems to me a good place to start would be near US installations and the clubs that play Black Music nearby. Sounds kinds obvious but it is, going out with US Servicemen is usually their only option. After that, its Africans and they much rather have African-Americans especially those experienced with Africans and again that's not to talk stuff about Africans, its just when you don't have a Western Education and you have values from your native country; I surely don't need to explain how women are generally treated in Africa do I?

Only submissive women don't mind this type of treatment, modern women that is a automatic no-go.

So as I said dude, get on a train, go down to K-Town - https://www.facebook.com/markthalle.kaiserslautern or go to Berlin and hit up - http://www.bohannon.de/ or http://www.2be-club.de/

That is just a few places I found, put your mack hat on and go to work. Berlin should have a few Russian women in these clubs so they are likely a better pick up than even local German girls but they would likely beat me down for saying that.
Yeah, I heard of the EU Blue Card in 2009. It is hopefully going to be pushed through the EU except in UK, Ireland and Denmark. I am currently trying to apply to work in Germany. I had a phone interview last week and I have a few other companies in Vienna interested in me. Currently, I will have an interview with a company on Friday so if it works out I might be able to stay.

Girls. Currently it is not easy to get women in Vienna. As you know with World War II history, Germany because of their conquest of Europe were stopped by the Allies and thus the introduction of black American soldiers in West Germany. I believe that it is not hard to find women in Germany. I never said that it is not possible. The problem with some German women online is that most who talk to me do not want to try a long distance relationship. Even a 3 hour trip from Munich. So, living in Germany is better. Austria has racial problems relating to dating so most of the people who I usually try to talk to are other foreigners which is not difficult.

The places you suggested are a little far as in 10-12 hour train ride. Possibly since I have a little vacation time, I can try to go to have fun. Once again, I have only been complaining about Austria being hard to find decent women to date as a black guy.

Also people have asked me if I was dating since I guess from people I am not an ugly guy (I am little over by 5-7kg) and I can look good when dressed well.

I will search more and maybe I can find places in Vienna or just realize Germany has better access to girls.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Image is everything there. It's not just about women either. When I worked in Hollywood, I learned that you could have the best story idea ever, a trailer shot, edited and done, and all your ducks in a row, but if you roll up in a Geo Metro, no one is going to take you seriously. So I bought a silver convertible Mustang GT, let my hair dread out and dressed more hip. I could drive onto a studio lot and not even get stopped. People just thought I was somebody. Once an old white couple at a gas station stopped me to admire my car and ask what shows I worked on.

Of course this helped with women too. I was rolling down the street, blasting some Wyclef, as I do like some hip hop, though very little, and this car full of black girls pulled up hooping and hollering at me. Also, I was once working on a music video, and when we wrapped one location and prepared to move on, the dancers just jumped into my car without even asking me!

None of it was worth it, of course, and I got out of that whole scene and been abroad almost four years now. I just had a Skype chat with a friend of mine still back there. He is a supervisor on two of the biggest network shows on now. HE said he hangs without with hip actors, producers and the like, and (funny that this term came up in an earlier post) he said they will throw you under a bus in a second if it would further their career. He thinks the shows he is working on will be cancelled at the end of this season, and he is seriously considering coming out here.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan