Super hot American girl on youtube who makes some sense

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Super hot American girl on youtube who makes some sense

Post by Winston »

She explains why most girls do not like assholes. She makes sense too. I like the way she talks. Oh and did I mention, she is SUPER HOT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-4SjAeexLc
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

adam917
Freshman Poster

Re: Super hot American girl on youtube who makes some sense

Post by adam917 »

WWu777 wrote:She explains why most girls do not like assholes. She makes sense too. I like the way she talks. Oh and did I mention, she is SUPER HOT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-4SjAeexLc
OH C'MON. Don't you know who this is? Watch her other videos and you'll see who's side she's on (hint - not ours). She got into a long-winded argument with bill122460 over nothing (and she don't even believe the New World Order/Illuminati/int'l bankers have a say on what goes on in this world).
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Even the best American females are outclassed by a simple village dyev in Siberia. There is a mad dash away from the hyperbole of feminism among many American females.

But rest assured, it is lip service and nothing more. The same American female that spouts off about nice guys is (statistically speaking) still going to divorce at the drop of a hat, refuse to keep the home in good order, or raise the kids properly.

Even if an American female "wanted" to be a good wife, it simply does not have the raw ability or emotional/spiritual temperament. Wishing to fly does not make one a bird...regardless of how frantic the arm flapping, or in the case of this video, how pretty the song.

Swallowing this tarts cock and bull story would be akin to trusting that the captain of the Titanic learned a good lesson from bumping into that iceberg. Might be the case, but everyone's still taking a bath.

Well, everyone married to an American female at least.