Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

REVELATION!!! The "Why" behind most modern relatio

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

REVELATION!!! The "Why" behind most modern relatio

Postby Shokkers » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:02 am

Greetin's. K.K. here, from RockHerWorld.Net...

I see a lot of pain, anger & frustration on this site--of course, there are success stories as well--and I might not have the cure, but I think I've discovered the symptoms.

HAPPIER ABROAD (overall) endorses relationships with foreign women, and perhaps moving overseas...all well and good, for those with the resources to do so. The overriding consensus is also to find women who are Asian or Latin...at least not "Western" (Anglo/American). "Western" or "Westernized" women are not as accessible, romantic or caring as their foreign counterparts.

(Winston, feel free to jump in & call bullsh*t on me at any time...)

My own experience leads me to believe that not all Western women are like that...but a large amount ARE, and they are becoming the majority.
At least the majority of available women that men are normally attracted to (age range 18-36 or thereabouts). The question is, WHY?

And it actually doesn't have that much to do with Feminism.

It has EVERYTHING to do with this being "GENERATION ME".

We're at a point in history where we've conquered pretty much everything except time and death. So we're the generation with the luxury of introspection. We don't have to hunt our food, chop firewood and die of smallpox anyway at age 39.

The educational system has replaced the goal of knowledge with the goal of self-esteem. Elementary school teachers believe their most important job is making kids feel good about themselves. Ask a younger person what they want to do with their lives, and the majority will say "whatever will make me happy." (with variations of different wording). There are those who still want to help their fellows, but many would do it ultimately feel good about themselves. Both women and men today think they deserve the best of everything.

This is not to say the current generation is selfish; youth volunteering has risen in the last decade. Generation Me is not self-absorbed, but self-important...it's not surprising we have I-phones, I-pods and I-Macs.
We have unprecedented freedom to pursue our own happiness.
(And this is not just the upcoming generation; this is now.)
We're pumped full of optimism up until graduation from high school or college, and believe our being special will make us famous, or at least lots of money.

Then reality comes crashing down: the gap between what we HAVE and what we WANT has never been greater. Jobs are scarce, competition is fierce, mortgages and healthcare have astronomical costs. Where once a high-school-educated single person could support a household on one paycheck, now it requires a college-educated couple to afford a small house. So Generation Me is confident, assertive, entitled, and more miserable than ever. High expectations--that can't seem to be fulfilled--lead to anxiety, depression and blaming others for our problems.

We can see younger people today as products of their culture, a culture that teaches them the primacy of the individual every step of the way.
(Women aren't the only ones with me-first attitudes; look around and try to point out a positive male role model who looks beyond himself and gives something back.)

The women of other countries may not have the Generation Me entitlement mentality...yet. But like Coca-Cola, what's made in America ends up everywhere, eventually...

(And no, we're not DOOMED because of this. Once you get called on an entitlement mentality, it normally plants a seed of change within you.)

Best, K.K.
Shokkers
Freshman Poster

Postby MoscowSummerNights » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:14 am

Interesting point.

I like the analysis.

What I see in the west is a problem with males themselves convincing themselves and others that nobody should date outside of a 10 year age range.

This is mentally sick and counterproductive to the male genetic code.

North American and Western European and Japanese 18-25 year old women are often happy to date 40-55 year old males because it fits their genetic makeup as well....but we face jealousy and anger from both older females AND older male peers.

And our worst enemies are fellow males.

There is an anglo-saxon tradition for conservative married males to want other men to be miserable like they are. That is why we got laws like IMBRA and VAWA and why NOBODY is challenging those laws.
Plaintiffs needed to fight IMBRA and VAWA which legally codify foreign women as little children unable to defend themselves against evil American men
MoscowSummerNights
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:33 am

MoscowSummerNights wrote:Interesting point.

I like the analysis.

What I see in the west is a problem with males themselves convincing themselves and others that nobody should date outside of a 10 year age range.

This is mentally sick and counterproductive to the male genetic code.

North American and Western European and Japanese 18-25 year old women are often happy to date 40-55 year old males because it fits their genetic makeup as well....but we face jealousy and anger from both older females AND older male peers.

And our worst enemies are fellow males.

There is an anglo-saxon tradition for conservative married males to want other men to be miserable like they are. That is why we got laws like IMBRA and VAWA and why NOBODY is challenging those laws.

I agree about men feeling guilty or getting snide remarks from other men if they date women quite a bit younger than themselves. It is normal for men to be attracted to and date younger women (like women in their 20's). There is one dating expert out there who advocates dating younger women. His name is Don Steele and he wrote the book "How to date young women for men over 35" He is currently married to a women 34 years younger than him (he is 68, she is 34). They met when he was 53 and she was 19 at a restaurant.

He said he has gotten grief from both male and female friends about the age difference but doesn't let it bother him. Here are his websites; http://steelballs.com/
http://www.steelballs.com/index_5.html
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MoscowSummerNights » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:57 pm

Thanx for that link to Steele's site. It is great.

Except when he says "Number 1: She has the most to lose by being seen with you"

That is a depressing and inaccurate assessment of society.

He is talking maybe about dating shallow Los Angeles valley girls who would lose status with their peers if they are seen with an older man.

He then assumes she will be often thinking "What am I doing with someone this old". If you are doing it right, she will not be thinking that at all and green lights will be on for making out on the first or at least second date.

Then he says "Date number 3 should not be romantic"! Hell, I don't have the time to waste like that! See below for my timeline for dating young American women.

His best advice is not spoken but shown: after age 35, a man has to keep a close cropped haircut like a drill sargeant.

This helps to project power.

He is right that just being over 40 radiates power to younger women and how many are looking for alpha males.

He also does not stress what I would: keep that stomach in and the shoulders well trained. Stay fit by swimming.

Polo shirts over T-Shirts any day...the younger men in T-shirts are sacrificing power to you if you are in a polo.

Having noted that he is a great advice giver: he is concentrating on talking about dating young American women in his area of Los Angeles.

And even then...I let first dates in California last 8 hours with college coeds when I am lucky enough to get such a date. If we go to a movie after a full course meal, I will hold their hand. Afterward I will suggest a walk on the pier and look for signals to kiss.

The second date should always be non-stop kissing with an American woman in her early twenties.

The third date should be at her place or yours where one of you cooks and sex is probably also on the menu.

Steele's approach seems to be for dealing with young American women who know for sure that you are really over 40 and feel nervous about that because of feminist pressure.

Dying your hair can make many men look much less than 40. Oh, his advice to immediately tell the truth about your age assumes that the woman will reject you if she later learns you lied....which is more of an American behavior than a European. Then again, American women will Google you to confirm your age while Europeans won't.

He keeps acting like her friends and yours will all be negative on the relationship...yes, in the US that can happen in some environments...but I have known many families and friends of women who were fine with a 20 year difference.

He gives American advice on giving flowers. In Europe, you can give them more freely at an earlier time.

In Europe, kissing 3 times on the cheeks is normal even at the beginning of the first date. It is expected or fully within protocol. The shake hands part was for dealing with American women on the first date if you are shy.

Someone with time, please go to http://www.videojug.com/interview/first ... d-beyond-2 and sign in to comment.

Some feminist or jealous male just said "This guy is creepy"...which was said not because of any advice he gave, but because he would dare date a younger woman in the first place.

Someone set that person straight and direct people to this site.
Plaintiffs needed to fight IMBRA and VAWA which legally codify foreign women as little children unable to defend themselves against evil American men
MoscowSummerNights
Freshman Poster

Postby MoscowSummerNights » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:28 pm

Some women correctly responded to this video of Steele:

http://www.videojug.com/interview/dos-a ... nger-women

It is wrong to assume a perfect 10 will be arrogant and stupid and, thus, go after only 7.5s.

I go after 9s and 10s myself.

A woman commenter just said "I am a 10 and ueber intelligent". Good for her.

Another commenter, who needs to be corrected, says stupidly "If he is an expert at relationships, why can't he go out with someone at his level of life experience" which is a stupid comment that pretends that the best looking women are not generally the younger ones...or that a man should not be expected to date the best looking younger women.
MoscowSummerNights
Freshman Poster

Postby momopi » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:42 pm

I dated a girl who was 12 years younger than me earlier this year. I was 36 and she was 24, finishing grad school. Compared to dating girls in their late 20's to early 30's, there's definitely a generation gap in attitudes and expectations.

A 30 year old would be delighted if you took her to the rose garden tea house, or the Hollywood bowl live music performance with wine and a picnic basket. The 24 year old, wants to be on the beach and can care less if you fed her fish tacos & fizzy pop.

Personally, I really don't want to be seen in an arcade with an 18 year old. That's just embarrassing.

There's a few Philippine supermarkets in my area and sometimes I go shopping there with my buddy and his wife. We'd see older man with very young mail order brides there from time and time. The guys usually just laugh about it, but the other Philippine women are pretty vicious with their comments.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Grunt » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:25 pm

For the love of all that is holy, why do men insist on spending so much time trying to analyze and comprehend the mass insanity that is America as a whole, and the intergalactic hyperstupidity that is American females specifically?

Imagine having your car towed into the mechanic a smoking clanking heap.

"Ohnoes my car is b0rked!" - Clueless Guy

"Yeah, big chunk missing from your bell housing, its a blown transmission. Just replace it with a functional unit." - Mechanic

"LOL! Wut? Why cant I just put this cool transmission treatment in it? FIXUM UP GUD!" - Clueless Guy

"No, like I said, its blown. See the big gaping hole there? It needs to be replaced." - Mechanic

"LOL Wut? Nah dude I heard from some guy that bad transmissions, if given XYZ, can be turned into awesome jet fuel dragster KILLAR transmission! I RAWK!" - Clueless Guy

"Look, I'm telling you...its shot, gone, hopeless, it can not under any circumstance be restored to working order. You must replace the transmission with one that does what it is supposed to!" - Mechanic

"ROFFLES! Ur not seein dis teh rite way, letz examun teh tranny to see how 2 fixxorz it...WE CAN OVERCOME TEH B0RKEDNESS WIF COOL! LOLCATS!" - Clueless Guy

"Later dude." - Mechanic

Hate to break out the Star Wars reference here, but I think its fitting.

"Who's the more foolish: The fool, or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan

American females serve but ONE purpose in life and that's comic relief. Point and laugh is the limit of interaction. Any more and your wasting valuable time and energy.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Postby MoscowSummerNights » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:20 pm

(Personally, I really don't want to be seen in an arcade with an 18 year old. That's just embarrassing.)

So you really think (or care) that it is socially unacceptable for a middle aged man to be seen with an 18 year old?

It sounds like there is a problem in Southern California because Steele said it was a problem for the woman...and now you are saying it is a problem for the man.

I will verify that it is NOT socially unacceptable for a male of any age to be with a woman who is and looks 18.

[There's a few Philippine supermarkets in my area and sometimes I go shopping there with my buddy and his wife. We'd see older man with very young mail order brides there from time and time. The guys usually just laugh about it, but the other Philippine women are pretty vicious with their comments.]

Do you have a problem with older men and young adult women?

The use of the phrase "Mail Order Bride" is highly offensive.

Especially when it demeans the man or the woman in a relationship.

I do not give a damn what ugly insecure older women think of relationships where the woman is 18-25 and the man is middle aged.

Neither you nor any other American man should care either.

Their opinion is meaningless.

Except in that this attitude got the IMBRA and VAWA laws passed.
MoscowSummerNights
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:50 pm

Older women maybe jealous that a guy in her age group is dating a much younger woman. Don Steele has said in his books that he sometimes would get dirty looks from middle aged women when he and is date would be out at a restaurant or shopping mall. He would just ignore them, and that's what men should do, just ignore jealous women who don't like the idea of a middle aged man dating a much younger woman. :D
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby lime » Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:02 pm

Thanks KK. It's a good analysis! It's very true. This reflects every kind of relationships from friendship to love relationships.

You say you don't think they are selfish but for me, though, they seem like that. They volunteer so THEY themselves can feel better. Yes, they want to help but mainly because they will have a reason to pat their own backs!

This is not true for everyone of course...
lime
Freshman Poster

Older/Younger

Postby Shokkers » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:34 am

Hey, you're welcome, Lime...

While we're on age differences, I wanted to chime in that older women can f**kin' ROCK if you meet the right ones.
1) They can't get pregnant
2) They've got their own money, houses, cars, etc.
3) They're sexually assertive/knowledgeable
4) They're not hung up on 'where is this going', 'when are you going to commit', blah freakin' blah.
5) They're up for it day & night.
6) They actually COOK
7) They've got all the cool stories about Woodstock (OK, maybe that's a bit too old...)

Obviously younger women are physically 'hotter', but they've got their own checks and balances--
1) Frequently broke, unless they're strippers
2) Might still live with Mom & Dad, necessitating "The Meeting" (Yee-ha.)
3) Fertile & dangerously so (may try to get pregnant fast & furiously if you're even partially wealthy or famous.)
4) Heads crammed with Pop Culture instead of practical knowledge
5) Might not have cars

Of course, this doesn't define all of them. My youngest GF in a while was 23 and sounded like a total ditz in conversation, but was also a zoologist, black belt and scuba diver...you never would've known it by talking to her, though.

However, GRUNT is RIGHT. The situation is beyond salvaging. Let us begin constructing the all-female "camps" for the Final Solution...
Shokkers
Freshman Poster

Postby momopi » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:32 pm

MoscowSummerNights wrote:So you really think (or care) that it is socially unacceptable for a middle aged man to be seen with an 18 year old?
It sounds like there is a problem in Southern California because Steele said it was a problem for the woman...and now you are saying it is a problem for the man.
I will verify that it is NOT socially unacceptable for a male of any age to be with a woman who is and looks 18.
Do you have a problem with older men and young adult women?
The use of the phrase "Mail Order Bride" is highly offensive.
Especially when it demeans the man or the woman in a relationship.
I do not give a damn what ugly insecure older women think of relationships where the woman is 18-25 and the man is middle aged.
Neither you nor any other American man should care either.
Their opinion is meaningless.
Except in that this attitude got the IMBRA and VAWA laws passed.

(Edited 9/29 1pm PST)

* Legal-age adults (typically defined as age 18 and over) are free to date and marry anyone they wish, change their gender (trans-gender), marry someone of their own gender (gay marriage), etc. in the State of California.

* I am now 37 years old and do not wish to be seen dating an 18 year old. This is a personal choice (moral judgment?) as I don't think men who are some 2+ decades senior should be pick up teenagers (typically defined as those between the ages of 13-19). If anyone else wish to do so, that's their choice. If it makes you happy, go for it.

* A mail order bride is a women who advertised herself for marriage with someone in or from another (developed) country. The majority of women who do this are looking to marry up the socio-economic ladder. This is evident from the lop-sided ratio vs. those who "marry down", and comparison between the two country's income levels.

Why is it that here, in California, I only date 3-4 women in a year, versus in Taiwan, Singapore, and Malaysia (non-Muslim Malay-Chinese only), I can date 3-4 in a month? If the women there were so much more open and friendly, why doesn't it apply to local men? Why is that an US passport and semi-ABC label increase my sexual market value overseas? Why doesn't someone with a Philippine passport enjoy the same status?

Web sites like this exist, because many women chase up the socio-economic ladder to improve their own status and the status of their children. For the men who are left behind, they suffer from sour grapes (evident from all the "western women" bashing). Some look elsewhere, where their sexual market value becomes higher and they can get many dates - happier abroad.

If a man enjoys great social life in the US and has his choice of many girlfriends and b***y calls throughout the week, he wouldn't be coming here to complain about how bad American women are and how IMBRA discriminates against him. If an American women desires a man she will open herself to him and bear his children, versus someone who is considered below her standards will be given the cold shoulder. Thus, only the losers complain about how bad American women are.

In many ways, foreign women looking to marry up isn't that much different from local women looking to marry up. If you can find true love, more power to you. But you can't find love until you get a date first.

If the above sounds offensive or demeaning to anyone, so be it. I have many female relatives who are "westernized" and I don't bash them -- I encourage them to date anyone they wish, but only marry well.

Last edited by momopi on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:06 pm, edited 7 times in total.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Grunt » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:17 pm

"For the men who are left behind, they suffer from sour grapes (evident from all the "western women" bashing)."

I estimate the above (VERY accurate) description matches 80% of the "mens rights movement" members on the internet.

"If a man enjoys great social life in the US and has his choice of many girlfriends and b***y calls throughout the week, he wouldn't be coming here to complain about how bad American women are and how IMBRA discriminates against him."

Till he comes home and catches his wife f***ing the UPS, FedEx, and mailman at the same time, or is served with divorce papers, or nailed with a (most likely false) child support judgment.

"If that sounds offensive or demeaning to you, so be it. I have many female relatives who are "westernized" and I don't bash them -- I encourage them to date anyone they wish, but only marry well."

My own (hippy dope addict/drunk feminist) mother spouted off about my choice in companionship. The typical "we American women are smart, WE marry men that can cook!". To which I replied with the equally typical "yes, its been said that if marrying a foreign girl is paying for a slave, then marriage to an American female is paying to BE a slave". To that, there was no answer.

I dont give a flying f**k WHO (family or otherwise) you are, you spout off with nazi fascist communistic wanna-be tyrant glassy-eyed cultist of feminism BULLSHIT, you get the shitty end of the stick.

Needless to say, I don't talk to my family much. But on the other hand, the vast majority of them are divorced.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:38 pm

I agree Shokkers. I had an older American ex once, and the lovemaking with her was the best I ever had. It felt like an artistic dance with sensuality and smoothless, on a level I've never experienced before. It was the most fulfilling lovemaking experience I ever had. I was so stoked about it that I accidentally insulted her by telling her that she made love "at the pro level" which she never forgave, since she was the passive aggressive type who adds up all your negative points and faults (including misunderstandings) until she's through with you.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:13 pm

momopi wrote:Web sites like this exist, because many women chase up the socio-economic ladder to improve their own status and the status of their children. For the men who are left behind, they suffer from sour grapes (evident from all the "western women" bashing). Some look elsewhere, where their sexual market value becomes higher and they can get many dates - happier abroad.

If a man enjoys great social life in the US and has his choice of many girlfriends and b***y calls throughout the week, he wouldn't be coming here to complain about how bad American women are and how IMBRA discriminates against him. If an American women desires a man she will open herself to him and bear his children, versus someone who is considered below her standards will be given the cold shoulder. Thus, only the losers complain about how bad American women are.

W: This is true to a degree. However, the term "loser" is more of a judgmental label rather than a statement of fact or scientific truth. A loser in one place is not necessarily a loser in another place, but it depends on why the culture that considers him a loser does so.

Also, not everyone on my list can't get dates in the US. Some can and are even good looking and drive sports cars. They are just not satisfied with the quality of women they can get, or they find the qualities of foreign women to be better.

Others of course, do not like aggressive dominating women, and prefer more docile quiet humble types.

And some just hate US culture, even if they can get dates there.

Some also can get dates in the US, but their standards are very high and they need someone really hot, and they refuse to settle, so they go somewhere that's easier to get someone that fits their standards.

Momopi, you said you get more dates in Taiwan than in the US. But Taiwanese girls are not poor anymore and not that interested in coming to the US nowadays. So how can you attribute it to money or a green card? Obviously, it must be due to other factors.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Next

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women