Anyone had success meeting women at bars and clubs?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Anyone had success meeting women at bars and clubs?

Post by jamesbond »

I just curious to know if any guys here had success meeting women at bars and clubs. The bars and clubs are pretty much jam packed on the weekends as that seems to be "the place" to meet people here in the US. I really don't like the "bar scene" as it is loud, crowded and you have lot's of competition as far trying to pick up women there. I have noticed men usually outnumber women in bars and clubs in America, which creates lot's of guys becoming competitve with each other.

Are there any guys here who have had success in bars and clubs? Any guys have any success getting laid with women they have met in bars and clubs? If so, I would like to know what you did that made you successful in the highly competitive bar scene here in America.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

I've had some luck getting laid by going to goth clubs. I tend to have more in common with the women I meet there than at other places, and the atmosphere is more friendly and relaxed for those who can fit in. Trying to create a bad ass image helped.

However, although the goth girls there are nicer in certain respects than normal soulless American skanks, many of them still have their fair share of mental problems and aren't good enough for long term relationships. The really good women (both in looks and personality) at the club I go to who would make for a decent girlfriend are either already taken, or have so much competing attention that trying to get with them is virtually impossible.

Overall, based on my own experiences, I'd say that bars and clubs can result in you getting laid, but aren't good for finding girl friends.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The pickup artists will tell you, bars and clubs are the only places to meet women and get laid. Maybe they are right! The personal ads, internet and dating services do not work! They only attract the fat, ugly women. Hiring a wingwoman maybe the way to go! Check out this website; http://www.uswingwomen.com/index.html
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

Post by Fantome Slashwrist »

I have found in my area that the women go to bars with their friends and tend to stick with their friends.

I think if a guy goes to a bar and he has some weed or some other drugs to offer, he may be able to get women interested in him at the bar. Offering weed or drugs to women at a bar may get a guy beat up though because he could be perceived as being a drug dealer trying to cut into that bars drug market. I guess the guy could only claim that he likes weed and drugs and see if any women offers to go with him to go do weed and drugs.

I notice that many guys try to be a mainstay at a bar thinking that they will wear on women. Hopeing the women will get to know them because they see them there all the time.

I have often found that it is hard to get women interested if you're not into drugs. It's like that at pool halls too. I'm not into drugs myself. Guys should consider that bar scene women are into drugs as they are into alcohol.

I have found in my area that the bar scene is dying and not as many people go to bars. I actually see a lot of elderly people at bars in the area I reside. Some bars appeal to younger people, while others appeal to older people. If you want to be around younger people, then go to a bar that is advertised as dancing (hip hop) plus advertised to the college students.

I guess the safest thing a guy can do if he goes to a bar is to see if a woman picks him, instead of him trying to pick the woman. I have a tendency to view bar scene women as mean and live by their wits.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You are right, most girls in the US go to discos and bars to hang with their friends, not meet new people.

Sure, discos and dance clubs have lots of hot girls, enough to make me go ga ga and crazy. And the dark atmosphere makes their sexy clothing look ten times hotter than they normally would.

But the bottom line is whether YOU are desirable to the women or not. If you aren't, then going to places where there are a lot of hot women isn't going to accomplish anything, other than give you an eye candy feast.

If you are desirable to US women, then you can meet them anywhere by natural means. At least I think so. Some attractive guys don't even get dates.

I think a guy's status and the circles he runs in as well as his connections are what get him women in the US. Just being cute may get you some girls, but it's still not super easy for them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I once had a friend who landed himself this awesome girlfriend at a bar. She was into drugs however, but she was still amazing. And she even stayed with him for years. He later tired of her and kicked her out. LOL But my friend was a nut and so had that peculiar luck with women that bad boys do.

I once worked in a bar for a few days as a bouncer and bear supply guy for the bartenders. On my first day, before opening hours, the door man was telling me how just about every guy there is can get laid at a bar. I had actually never been in one until then. So I was curious as to how the women there would react to me. I knew that they were a bit more wild than other women and I am perceived as being a bit on the conservative side, so naturally, I was curious as to how they would treat me. And when it opened, I found out. I had so many women on me I couldn't get them away. Especially the women who worked there. I'm still somewhat perplexed at this, because in those days I was unbelievably shy. And yet bar women liked me? However, I quickly found out noone one of them wanted any kind of relationship at all. I had always thought that many bar scene women would go for a relationship, but were simply more sexually liberated than other women. Later, the door man was pointing out all the women who worked there who he had screwed and even dated some. I noticed that even the ones who would date him, only did so for a very short time and he would soon catch them cheating on him. So I would say a bar is for getting laid and catching some STDs, and maybe f***ing with women's heads a bit, as thats my favorite hobby. It can be fun to hang out at a bar and watch the women make the first pickup line, then just ignore them and start talking to the bartender instead. :twisted: They do it to us.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I havnt been to a bar since the early 90's. I do notice that a good percentage of the females I see have tattoos. And any female with a tattoo can safely be assumed to have one or more STD's...so, no I dont have luck with skanks in bars.

I did save my pennies and take a trip to Eastern Europe to find a world class wife though, so I guess it evens out.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Come to think of it,. I bet its even easier to get laid in Eastern Europe at a bar than it is in the US. When I was over there, it seemed like women had a greater sex drive than American women do. But I don't know their culture well, and thats a factor too.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:You are right, most girls in the US go to discos and bars to hang with their friends, not meet new people.
Most girls who are at bars and clubs are just there to hang out with their friends and they completely ignore men! Of course at most bars and clubs the men outnumber the women so that puts women in the drivers seat. The women get hit on a lot and can be really picky about who they give out their phone numbers to.

Has anybody here had success meeting women at bars and clubs? There is not a lot of options to meet women in America, you either meet women through your friends or at bars and clubs.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

...weddings are a better place to meet women than bars.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

momopi wrote:...weddings are a better place to meet women than bars.

That maybe true but how often does the average person go to a wedding? I go to a wedding about once every 6 or 7 years and the last couple of weddings I went to, all the women at the wedding were either married or had boyfriends!