Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

ROCK HER WORLD reaches INDIA, somehow...

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

ROCK HER WORLD reaches INDIA, somehow...

Postby Shokkers » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:04 pm

Greetin's all, KK here...just had an interesting thing occur: a guy in INDIA had found out about ROCK HER WORLD and emailed me for advice, so I just gace him something off the cuff. Various friends thought it was great advice, but I suppose it depends what he does with it, we'll see..

Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2008 7:30 PMSubject: I'm FAMOUS In India! (Re: hi need help)
I had no idea somebody in INDIA had read ROCK HER WORLD--or maybe just visited the site--but somebody just wrote me for advice...(see below)

FREAK OUT at the K.K. CORRAL!ROCK HER WORLD! A Man's Guide To Women, out NOW at www.RockHerWorld.netCLOWNWHITE: A COMEDY OF HORRORS at www.AuthorHouse.comINHUMAN RESOURCES at www.Iuniverse.comPreview VOODOO HIGHWAY at www.angelfire.com/tv2/voodoohighwayTHIS WON'T HURT A BIT on Audio at www.CDbaby.com

--- On Sat, 10/4/08, sunil kumar <sunilkj> wrote:

Subject: Re: hi need help
To: kenkupstis@yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 10:22 PM

thanks a lot ken will work on it and let u know how it works out.do not have a business card so will have to think of something else.thanks a million bye.

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 3:12 AM, Ken Kupstis <kenkupstis> wrote:

Hi Sunil, I just replied to your message and I don't know if it got through. Anyway, succinctly, I wanted to suggest putting on your best outfit and cologne, pick a good book that you've read recently (nothing sexual or horror-oriented) that still looks new, and go up to her with the book and the business card..."Hi, I noticed we take the same trip a lot. Anyway, if you want something to read later on, I just finished this book, it's great and I think you'd love it...and here's my card, if you ever feel like talking, or grab a cup of tea, let me know...have a good day." This is quick, innocent and classy. After this, the ball's in her court. Do this soon, before some other guy hits on her! If you find her attractive, odds are someone else will, too...
Best, K.K.
FREAK OUT at the K.K. CORRAL!ROCK HER WORLD! A Man's Guide To Women, out NOW at www.RockHerWorld.netCLOWNWHITE: A COMEDY OF HORRORS at www.AuthorHouse.comINHUMAN RESOURCES at www.Iuniverse.comPreview VOODOO HIGHWAY at www.angelfire.com/tv2/voodoohighwayTHIS WON'T HURT A BIT on Audio at www.CDbaby.com

--- On Wed, 10/1/08, sunil kumar <sunilkj> wrote:

Subject: hi need help
To: kenkupstis@yahoo.com
Date: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 9:10 PM

Hello Ken, thanks for writing the wonderful book, Rock Her World- A Man's Guide to Women. I am from India. I have a small problem that I would like to share with u and hopefully u will be able to help me out. I am writing this from Pune, India. There is this Indian girl who travels with me everyday on the train. I have been watching her for the last 3 months; somehow I just don't get the opportunity to talk to her, well to be truthful I did get some opportunities to speak but kind of chickened out. I really want to speak to her. She knows that I watch her as she sometimes watches me, looks in my direction sometimes. I think she is bored with me just watching her and not doing anything. Lately she has just stopped looking in my direction. It's been 3 months so kind of late to say hi suddenly one day. What should I do? How can I approach her, what should I say? Hope u can help me. Waiting for your reply. Take care.
Shokkers
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women