Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The pickup artist

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The pickup artist

Postby jamesbond » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:27 pm

A second season of the reality tv show, "the pickup artist" is airing on vh1 on Sunday nights at 9pm central time. We have the pickup guru nicknamed, "mystery" showing men how to approach women, how to dress to impress the ladies and how to get a woman's phone number. Here is the link for more info on the show and you can watch every episode here as well (this seasons show just started last Sunday, Oct. 12)
http://www.vh1.com/video/browse/index.jhtml?id=1684
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:11 am

Isn't it nice that there is a reality tv show out there that shows men how to approach women? :roll: By watching this reality tv show (over I believe is an eight week period) we learn how "mystery" (the master pickup artist) shows average men how to approach and ask women out. Of course, you can go to one of his seminars for about $ 3,000 and he will teach you personally how to approach women. Wow, that's a lot of money just to learn how to approach women here in America! I would rather take a trip overseas and meet women that way! :D
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:10 am

Why don't you go overseas then James Bond? What's holding you back? Have you ever been abroad?

What's your story and background?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby jamesbond » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:39 am

I don't have the money right now to go overseas, I am working two jobs. Someday in the future, if I have enough money then maybe I can go overseas.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:11 pm

jamesbond wrote:I don't have the money right now to go overseas, I am working two jobs. Someday in the future, if I have enough money then maybe I can go overseas.

W: A lot of people make that excuse. But mathematically, even if you made minimum wage at McDonald's or Pizza Hut, you could still save enough money to go abroad in just a few months. As long as you're a good saver of course and you don't spend recklessly.

Where there's a will, there's a way.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Grunt » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:28 pm

Good advice.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Postby sephardic-male » Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:16 am

this this man have a girlfriend or wife? if not then why should men take him seriously
sephardic-male
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:03 am

sephardic-male wrote:this this man have a girlfriend or wife? if not then why should men take him seriously

Suppoesedly he is dating lot's of girls at the same time! Rolling Stone magazine has dubbed him the world's greatest pickup artist!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby mobstersreport » Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:57 am

From what I've experienced here in the states due to the dating scene. I would be more comfortable approaching women abroad than here in the states. I believe Winston Wu has already given "tons" of important and valuable "live" examples in why an "average joe" would have a difficult time here in the states when approaching a woman.

But if a person wants to pay that massive amount of money to aquire the skills to "communicate, approach and talk" with a woman to have her interested in the "average joe". Then, the more power to 'em I'd say.
mobstersreport
Freshman Poster

Postby Shokkers » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:30 am

sephardic-male wrote:this this man have a girlfriend or wife? if not then why should men take him seriously

If you read "The Game" by Neil Strauss, it delves a lot into Mystery's background, since Strauss was his "wingman". Mystery's had a lot of girlfriends but has never gotten married. He actually cracked up over a bad relationship and had to visit a mental hospital for a bit.

KK
www.rockherworld.net
KK's books CLOWNWHITE and INHUMAN RESOURCES are out now on Amazon.com!
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill
Shokkers
Freshman Poster

Postby Shokkers » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:37 am

mobstersreport wrote:From what I've experienced here in the states due to the dating scene. I would be more comfortable approaching women abroad than here in the states. I believe Winston Wu has already given "tons" of important and valuable "live" examples in why an "average joe" would have a difficult time here in the states when approaching a woman.

But if a person wants to pay that massive amount of money to aquire the skills to "communicate, approach and talk" with a woman to have her interested in the "average joe". Then, the more power to 'em I'd say.

The guys that do invest the money in these seminars tend to do better afterwards...and I think a lot of it has to do with the money. For $3 GRAND or whatever, you're going to throw yourself into something, so you won't think you've wasted the money. (In reality approaching women is SIMPLE--make eye contact/check for ring/smile/approach/compliment/joke--it's just not EASY, 'cause most guys are just as shy as women.)

There was this guy doing the same thing for actors, offering $150 coaching sessions for "the secrets to success"--and to his credit, he did write a very good book on the acting business. However, five years later, he still doesn't have half of the acting credits I have.
KK's books CLOWNWHITE and INHUMAN RESOURCES are out now on Amazon.com!
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill
Shokkers
Freshman Poster

Postby Master » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:45 pm

To: Shokkers

of course they just try to sell what they cant do because in reality selling it than really being it is easier. How many books are out there about how to be rich, how to live easy, how to be thin, or how to be happy? tons doesnt mean that the authors are these things. Its a trick psychology. You can preach something well and well thought out. But will it work??? not all that time of course.

I think the they are many tricks to getting women. None truly worth a real good persons time.

Added: This is a great video on more on the subject that i mentioned. Its a really great video. tell me what you think about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cz98lxJ ... annel_page
Last edited by Master on Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Master
Freshman Poster

james bond

Postby Master » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:50 pm

i seee you like this show and buy all the hype aand all that. One of the things i like about this show is how they hire a hooker to teach you how to trick you into picking a girl. obviously with a hired gun whod want to waste their time picking a girl when they can f**k the babe? that babe that mystery drags around like hes whore is a prime example how the show is a scam in itself. all they do is teach you basic human communication taken from good research people that put hard work and twist into theirs. what they are really teaching is basic manners and how to go about it that sadly is not thought by most parents because we live in a terrible world. if we were thought proper etiquette and way of communicating that wouldnt be a problem but you can just see how dysfuctional these guys are that even if they do get some action is that what they truly need?

anyway highly stupid show about trying to get sluts into bed not really that educational. my favorite is mystery the clown. tat guy would get killed in the real world. anyone who is famous and spends hes entire life on getting p***y can do that. not most of us have those advantages.
Master
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women