Why women go on dating sites...

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
mand38
Freshman Poster

Re: Why women go on dating sites...

Post by mand38 »

Fantome Slashwrist wrote:
October 22nd, 2008, 3:05 pm
Women go on dating sites, not because they want a man.

Women go on dating sites because they don't want a man,
they only want what the guys have to offer.

That offer would be money and gifts for the most part.

This is the main reason women go on dating sites.

Another reason women go on dating sites is,
to give the illusion of rejection and to feed their ego.

When there is no chance and nothing would ever happen in the first place and the woman planned to reject every guy no matter what before she even wrote her dating site ad, then the womans rejection is an illusion.

These are a few reasons why you often see the same women on dating sites, month after month, year after year. As if they could'nt find a steady guy. They want the offerings instead.

This makes sense, I am knowing what you are talking about, but not women are like you described, there is a certain percentage of women who are looking for soul mate, sex, something, anything. Many women also use hookup sites and apps, not just dating. I suppose they have feelings but also have urges as we do...
Last edited by mand38 on February 17th, 2019, 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Fantome Slashwrist wrote:
October 22nd, 2008, 3:05 pm
Another reason women go on dating sites is, to give the illusion of rejection and to feed their ego.

When there is no chance and nothing would ever happen in the first place and the woman planned to reject every guy no matter what before she even wrote her dating site ad, then the woman's rejection is an illusion.

Sport rejection. I wish I had known that there are women who are dishonorable enough to commit themselves to hurting men in this way. Honestly, I never even considered that there are women out there who use attraction and rejection for sport, to inflate their egos.

Many men think this whole thing which I speak of is not real. That's because their minds are not able to grasp the concept, not because it doesn't exist.

Zenpriest also explains how rejection exalts the egos of evil women here: http://no-maam.blogspot.com/2010/08/zen ... score.html
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Women love when men validate them. So when a woman joins an online dating website, she will get ton's of men sending her messages (especially if she is good looking). This inflates her ego and makes feel good about herself.

In reality though, she most likely won't even be interested in meeting any of the men who have sent her messages. She is just doing online dating to inflate her ego.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I don't think, there are so many women using dating sites. The huge majority of them are anyway unreliable. Men outnumber women in most online dating websites at least 6:1 and do not ask me how many female profiles are nothing but a fake and do not exist at all. Other profiles contain serious misleading information.

Many female profiles here in Asia are made only for fun - especially in China and Philippines - one girl in a group has suddenly the idea 'let's look for rich boyfriends overseas' and they sign up posting only nonsense. Others are even worse - Thai women especially looking for money against sex - should the man really show up. Russians are often plainly scammers.

-----

Personally I met 2 women here in Tokyo, one was originally from Shanghai, married and one child, and she told me just because she felt boring at home, she posted some nonsense on the internet in English, the result were over 200 answers mostly from Europe and Northern America, and many of them were from obviously ordinary men looking for a long-term relationship. She told me she was surprised, she never expected such a flood of replies.

Another one, also originally from China, divorced, did about the same (but only in Japanese), she really felt lonely, but is a typical neurotic, her special problem was her handicapped child, however I have to admit, her looks and figure were really good, her pictures online were not a fake.

Her way of working/responsibility was a joke and every company she applied kicked her out within a few months, one time she tried a marriage broker office in Yokohama, and after a few weeks she was told that she cannot be introduced to any serious man and asked not to come back.

She was aware that she is a liar and she showed me and my wife her Japanese online-profile, I could only laugh.... and she got several hundreds of replies from her online activity....all from around Tokyo area.

This was in Japan, quite a long while ago, don't ask me how it is today - but with women somewhere from the States or from Europe...I think, hopeless.

Just forget about it, it's timewaste.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

true what yohan said...

and many others have said about the dysfunctional women on sites. Bots, scams, unemployed, stds, flaky, single moms, gold diggers, damaged, broken, liars, approval seekers, soulless, uninteresting, and prostitutes. You get all that from these fun sites. Even if you happen to meet a fresh fish she will turn to the above sooner or later.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

Some of them can't find males in "Real life", other already have some choices but looking for better, that is my explination for women on dating sites...
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

Why wouldn't they go? I meet a lot of great and average girl on a few of my favorite hookup sites. The catch is that girls can have sex everywhere, but on the other side they are always looking for some "better" than they actually have. So that is the answer why they are members of such sites.