I actually had a date last light... in Ontario??

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

Post by Fantome Slashwrist »

Women have a crop of excuses for all the things they can't do and won't do.

Women don't care how stupid or insulting their excuses are. They expect guys to swallow all their crap and be satisfied regardless.

If a guy challenges a woman in any regard, the woman takes a fit and accuses the guy of being a criminal or psycho. These women expect to get their own way and have everything happen their way regardless. They fall apart if that does not happen.

A good example is on TV with the Idol shows. Women can't handle it if things don't go their way or if they are told no. They cry, they insult others, they go in denial, they blame, they go mental etc.

Another good example is on dating sites. If a guy does not do everything the woman's way, then it's the same deal, the woman goes mental, insulting etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
You won't believe this. But I got a call last night from the guy who started this thread (I think it was him). Some disturbing things have happened to him.

The woman he kept railing about in this thread filed charges against him with the local police. The police in turn helped her by bringing a court case against him. During the trial, the prosecutor found this thread and printed out all the pages from it, as evidence of his "stalking her". The judge issued a restraining order against him, and he is even barred from using the internet til February 2011. If he gets online at all, then he gets sent to jail, he says. Gee, I didn't know you could bar someone from using the internet like that, in Canada? I never heard of that one.

Anyway, if the attorneys are still reading this thread, I'd like to tell them from all of us at Happier Abroad:

F*** YOU! You've sold out your gender to the feminazi tyrannies. Shame on you! You are a disgrace and sell out!

(If anyone else has anything to say to those attorneys, feel free to post them here too)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

Post by Fantome Slashwrist »

This woman kept going to the police, one Detective in particular over and over telling this Detective lies. She even went so far as to have printed out e mails that she presented to this Detective that I never even sent to her. She even had dating site profiles listed and printed out and presented to this Detective claming I was pretending to be her on dating sites. She even tried to say I was pretending to be her on this site too. She also made up a story that I was stalking her in a shopping mall and that she had to tell me to leave her alone and I didn t stop and she had to leave the mall. She also made up that I was stalking some of her close family and friends too. The list went on...
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by fdiv »

jtest28 wrote:
October 30th, 2008, 12:50 pm
There are a number of factors that select gender. And look at this one: http://www.tobemom.org/entry/skip-break ... ave-a-boy/
It has been observed that when a pregnant woman skips her breakfast, she is actually cutting down on her blood glucose levels. High glucose levels support the development of a male fetus and restrain the growth of a female fetus. A study on 740 first-time pregnant British women showed that 56% of those who took a maximum energy diet gave birth to boys while only 45% of those who took a minimum energy diet gave birth to boys.
And how do women in Eastern Europe eat? This is one more reason why there are plenty of women there. I do find it highly interesting that our government is trying to lie about it though. Its like they don't want men to go there or something, but that would be crazy. . .
I want to add consider this new horrible thing to think about. Nowadays SJW/NWO is pushing anything and everything to destroy the concept there are two sexes: male in female. I bet it has already happened that these groups have run psyops to adulterate sex ratio statistics. They simply get their antifa/sjw triggered and tell them the solution is to write "what gender they identify with" in on official census and so on. It's simply no more complicated for them to do this than creating a flash mob of IRL trolls on a whim. This method is very popular these days (OWS, Shithead LeBeuf's movement,BLM , Charlotsville, etc). And "BAM!" you have a massively deceptive official sex ratio statistic in place that shows more "women" than men. It is the perfect way to cause something you want not to be traced back to you --- useful triggered idiots make it look "spontaneous" because of some "movement".
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re:

Post by Zambales »

Winston wrote:
October 30th, 2008, 9:38 am
Again, an oxymoron. How can she pursue "friendship" with you if she never wants you to contact her again? It doesn't make sense. You should send her a link to this thread and see what she says.

The story she gave you probably was fake. Obviously, she has no conscience.

By the way, can you post the link to this lady's plentyoffish profile here? It would be interesting to see what she looks like.
What is it with western women? Why are they so fearful of telling the truth? :roll: It's like they expect you to be an FBI agent and a psychic rolled into one to work them out. Then if you so happen to solve the puzzle, guess what they want from you....honesty lol.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
October 21st, 2010, 8:26 am
The woman he kept railing about in this thread filed charges against him with the local police. The police in turn helped her by bringing a court case against him. During the trial, the prosecutor found this thread and printed out all the pages from it, as evidence of his "stalking her". The judge issued a restraining order against him, and he is even barred from using the internet til February 2011. If he gets online at all, then he gets sent to jail, he says. Gee, I didn't know you could bar someone from using the internet like that, in Canada? I never heard of that one.
I am on the job market now. I actually applied to a job in Canada, since it was on the job board and I was hitting pretty much all I could that might be remotely acceptable in my field. I never heard back from Canada, just employers in the US and one in China that did not seem suitable. But my concern with Canada is that I have seen some videos of a Canadian Jungian psychologist who got to be famous for opposing laws that required calling transexuals by pronouns of their choice. What a violation of free speech! If a dude thinks he's a lady, the state requires Canadians to go along with their lie and enable them in their delusion? I don't know the law. The psychologist said one part of the law contradicted another. He said he would refuse to obey the law.