I actually had a date last light... in Ontario??

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

Fantome Slashwrist wrote:This is a copy of the e mail I told you I would show you this week from the 40 year old... I mean her highness......

"Paul, that's why men are clueless and women will always be smarter than you. The only chemistry you think there is, is when you get a hard on, women know different. We know that chemistry is not just for nightclubs, it's a meeting of the souls that is deeper than a physical level, your friend is just as dense as you are.
As for remaining on fish, i am not on fish, a girlfriend of mine kept my profile on there and is talking to you, IT'S NOT ME!! The special man in my life has made me run away from fish, and from wierdo's like you. At first you were amusing at best but now you are just plain annoying, you asked me to describe chemistry for you and I did but all you do is contradit me. So go away Paul, there is no chance for us to be together, and I am not interested in continuing to argue with you about this situation, it's stupid! Jodi"
Nowadays 'women' are just little immature girls and 'men' are just little boys to satisfy those 'women'. Now i don't know why she thinks you're some wierdo. and she's finally gone psycho and rubbed it in your face and insulting you. You don't deserve women like her.

What a f***ing bitch. That's why Jodi reminded me of the girl I met last year. she was nice and pleasant, and then she ended up calling me a wierdo, creep and a freak, and even threatened to call the cops on me! I was just trying to be friendly with someone, and she overreacts to things like this. You see, women, even if they prove that they are somehow different than other women, are all just the same.

But lately, there are some girls that I see in college who are nice and pleasant towards me. other girls in the same college are just copies of the same ditzy wench that men have to deal with. Unfortunately, about 95% of girls in North America fall into this category (my guess). The other 5% are just unnoticeable. relationships aren't about stress or making you feel bad. It's about making yourself and the girl you like feel good about one another.

Don't get me started with 'foreign women are better than north american women'. there are bitches and nice girls in every ethnicity and culture, just have to sort them out yourself.

Just my two cents.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston has stated how women in America seem to be paranoid of men in general. It does seem as if some young women especially in the US are absolutely paranoid of men! Just striking up a friendly conversation with them might freak them out. (Winston had girls call security on him at shopping malls just because he started conversations with them :shock: ) Maybe these girls watch too many shows on tv where women are being stalked by men, or maybe they have seen too many stories on the news where women are being kidnapped and stalked by men. It's going to be hard to get to know women if right off the bat they think you are a stalker and creep! :shock: Women weren't like this years ago, this seems to be some sort of social disease that started maybe in the 1980's.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Ask her if your friend (me) is so dense, why did he have the brains to look for normal women else where in the world, who haven't been eat up with feminism. And if women like her were so smart, why don't they stop burning their bridges and pissing men off en masse?

Why not post the link to her profile? She seems so picky, but I bet she looks like crap. No wonder she is still single.
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

Post by Fantome Slashwrist »

I have some more updates about the 40 year old woman, I will post next week. It gets even more zany.
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

This is a letter I received off of fish from Jodi's, foxifemale profile, dated 11/17/2008
I can tell this is a sociopath pulling an ongoing victim scam.

"Hey Paul I guess you don't know me but Im a friend of Jodi's. She gave me her password to check my own mail as I have a stalker and cant go online.
I havent answered any of your letters but told her about them and she read them. Please dont be so hard on her she just got over a bad divorce.
Not that she cant take care of herself (lol)but---
You went out with her and that was fine; but I dont think she is ready for anything more. She has dated?? (gone out) with a couple other guys off POF and is not interested in any commitments. Just give her a break and let her have some fun. Youre far too serious with her. She hasnt dated in 10 yrs and with 2 kids to look after not much time for serious relationships.
I usually dont interfere in someones business but cut her some slack. Have you not noticed that she hasnt deleted or blocked you>??think about it and back off
Joanna"
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

This is another e mail I received over fish from Jodi's or rather Joanna's foxifemale profile, dated 11/20/2008
This letter is what I would call a psychic attack on me. The girlfriend of Jodi's brother who is writing the following letter and the letter I listed in my previous post, looks like an alcoholic and or a drug addict. She must be a really big whore and scammer to be on fish all the time pretending to be helping Jodi. I don't know how Jodi's brother can stand her.

"Paul Im sure you are a bright intellectual and Jodi believes you understand that she would like you to stop writing.
We share this profile for various reasons which are none of your business.
You go from flattery to downright sarcastic slights on my friend and wish it would stop.
She wanted me to tell you that she invited you to the Fort because she was interested in meeting you. She met up; you talked for a couple of hours then met us at the Fort and we went on the tour. Yes I am the girl with her brother; his girlfriend to be exact and also my son.
Now we all agreed you were very withdrawn and probably an introvert and not Jodi's idea of a good date. But she was nice to you and actually enjoyed herself.
Please dont demean yourself or Jodi by continually writing and being an impossible pest. She and I just want you to exit gracefully.
Jodi says thank you for the dat and the compliments and I say nice meeting you. Goodbye Paul Jodi and Joanna"
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I once heard a dating expert (Don Steele) say, "your not going to meet any normal women through the internet, if she was normal, she wouldn't be using the internet!" I say avoid internet dating like the plague! Newspaper personal ads are also filled with ugly, fat, mentally unstable women! Dating services are no better, not only are they expensive, they don't even set you up with the type of women you want to meet, they just set you up with anybody they can find! :shock: Avoid internet dating like you would avoid bubonic plague! :shock:
wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

See, this is almost exactly the same thing that happened during my freshman year of college.

Girl comes up to me, introduces herself, says hi or some shit
I assume that she wants to be friends. So it went on for months till she threatened to call the f***ing cops on me.

Wtf did I do? Nothing!
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Dude, just f***ing tell her that if she doesn't want a commitment, and her own friend said she didn't, to get her waist-of-time ass off the dating site in order to make room for women who DO want a commitment. End of story.

At the risk of offending, I must say, Canadian men are too nice to women. American men are too nice to them too, but Canadian men are worse.
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

jtest28 wrote:Dude, just f***ing tell her that if she doesn't want a commitment, and her own friend said she didn't, to get her waist-of-time ass off the dating site in order to make room for women who DO want a commitment. End of story.

At the risk of offending, I must say, Canadian men are too nice to women. American men are too nice to them too, but Canadian men are worse.

I agree 100%. Canadian men kiss the asses of women like you would'nt believe. The cops in my area kiss the ass of women like you would'nt believe, especially women under the age of 40 even more. It don't matter if these women are drug addicts or alcoholics either.

... Guys worship hag strippers in Ontario who treat guys like suckers and fools. Women on dating sites are actually werse... At least the guys know the stripper is a stripper. With women on dating sites, they can be the ad's brothers girlfriend who happens to be a sociopathic whore.

To understand most Ontario women, you have to remember they are all about the money and they don't mind pulling a victim scam. They also don't mind giving the guys the illusion of rejection. I feel bad for any decent women in Ontario who guys would be leery of just because....

Believe it or not, I've had a woman who called the cops on me 12 times since 2005, and we only went on 1 date in 2004, that was her plan. I never had a fight with the woman and never threatened her or asaulted her. She called the cops on me because it was her hobby... and it impressed her family and friends.

This is the killer... Jodi would be considered a nicer woman in Ontario compared to the average...
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

I was talking to a local guy and he told me this same party (the 40 year old woman or whoever was pretending to be her at the time) came on MSN with him with another e mail address and pretended to be interested again when in reality she was not, just as it happened to me...
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

I'm really not understanding why you're wasting your time with this 40 year old women.

There are ~33.5 million people in Canada, surely you can find someone better.
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

jtest28 wrote:Send her this link: :x http://www.jtest28.com/TrueRant.html

And let her know, though its talking about American women, Canadian women can probably be even more accurately placed into this article. :o

Here's another rant.

http://www.ventibate.com/57332/Women_ar ... ecial.html
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

I have seen the 40 year old in the mall a few times since. She was not with any guys.

I think I saw her mother at the library in Kingston at the same time.

It all weird, but it shows you guys what it is like in my area with these so called single women.

I don't bother with any of the bunch I mentioned, but they are a good example.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

Jtest--you have a wonderful ability to get right to the core of things.

When you said... women here won't date you because you aren't dating someone else. I thought yes that is so true.

And so ridiculous!