I actually had a date last light... in Ontario??

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Fantome Slashwrist wrote:This is the reply I received from the 40 year old woman unabridged.

"Paul, i have to tell you something. I have met someone and he is fast becoming a very important man in my life. I am having feelings toward him that I haven't felt in a long time and I want to see where this is going to lead. He has made me realize that there is life inside me that I can feel again, that I am a woman as well as a mother and my needs are important too. It was nice meeting you but I don't think that I want to persue anything more than friendship with you as I have some very strong feelings toward this other man. I would prefer not to correspond with you and would like it if you don't call me anymore, I don't have feelings toward you in that way. Your daughter is beautiful and you need to make her the focus of your life, never let her want for anything. It was nice knowing you, Jodi"
Say "thank you for your time and consideration", and "next!"

It's a big world, plenty of girls out there dude.

Look on the bright side, at least she was responsible enough to give you a reply. There are many women who'd just cut you off without saying anything.
Last edited by momopi on October 31st, 2008, 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shokkers
Freshman Poster

Post by Shokkers »

Heh!
The ol' "Let's just be friends" line.

This happens more frequently if you...
A) Own a pickup truck
B) Can open jars really well

I like to come back with "Oh, why be friends when we can be...ENEMIES!!!!!"

BWUAHAHAHAHAhahahhahahaha...(Mad, evil laughter optional.)
KK's books CLOWNWHITE and INHUMAN RESOURCES are out now on Amazon.com!
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill
wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

Basically, she wants you to 'f**k off'.

And in the language of women, 'let's just be friends' means that 'I don't want to have anything to do with you, f**k OFF AND STAY THE f**k AWAY FROM ME, but i just want to be polite so you don't see me as an angry bitch and tell others that i'm a bitch.'
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Just tell her you have now given up on Westernized women and have a trip planned to Russia, where women still like relationships. I did that on my Yahoo dating add, and now have women writing to me. I don't fall for their shit however, as I know the second I appear to be going back to westernized women, things will go back to the way they were. Instead, I tell them its too late, as I have already met a nice Ukrainian woman. And hopefully, they will leave with a greater appreciation for the men in their country who they still have a chance with.
MoscowSummerNights
Freshman Poster

Post by MoscowSummerNights »

I have found that, when dealing with western women in their 20s, it goes in one ear and out the other when you mention how dating Russian or Ukrainian women has given you a choice.

But the older western women understand and they don't like to hear about the competition but sometimes work harder to be friends.

Not to say that the Moscow and St. Petersburg women are all that nice anymore considering Russian men are now richer on average than American men.
Last edited by MoscowSummerNights on November 1st, 2008, 9:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Plaintiffs needed to fight IMBRA and VAWA which legally codify foreign women as little children unable to defend themselves against evil American men
MoscowSummerNights
Freshman Poster

Post by MoscowSummerNights »

As usual, Winston's site discusses what really matters to most guys and which the main stream media REFUSES to discuss.

First of all, Grunt is most dead on.

Fantome should be complaining about Queen's University sorority sisters not wanting to date him. If I were in Kingston, these 30 year younger women would be those I would be dating. If you were having problems with some 19 year olds rejecting you this way...which is what happens to me often enough, then I can relate. But 40 year olds can be so filled with emotional baggage that, even when they are sexually attractive, it shouldn't cause you much concern when they go weird on you.

In Fantome's case, however, let me give some unsolicited advice:

1) If you are going to date online, you MUST use spellchecker or just go f**k off and die. I use spellchecker in Russian and German. Women get turned off permanently when they see grammatical and spelling errors, especially if the man is using his native language.

Specifically, note that the comma in "didn't" is after the n and not the d.

That repeated mistake, alone, would cause you to be rejected by 100% of the kind of woman who knows herself how to spell "didn't" properly.

Not knowing if you have bad breathe, BO, a poor wardrobe, a poor physique or poor story-telling ability...that advice I just gave could have saved you from your fate with this gal. Otherwise you were toast and will be toast until you solve any of the above issues you may or may not have.

But when you solve those problems and you have a trained body and smell clean and spell properly, etc, you will be able to date at least 10-15 years YOUNGER than you are. The catch 22 for this 40 year old is that all the men under 50 whom she would be attracted to...would NOT be attracted to her or would just have short term sex with her and move on to a 25 year old.

One thing: this woman is probably NOT holding out for a better offer financially and no talk about money will get her to date you again. I get rejected by young women (20-25 years younger) even when they fully believe that I am a millionaire. Two people are either compatible or they are not.

The trick in dating is to train yourself into dating into the big leagues or into bigger and bigger leagues as you get more interesting to women. I would suggest that you move from this 40 year old down to 35 year olds.

Then, when you get your game, move to 30 year olds and beyond.

Lie about your age if that is what it takes to get a date (learn how to look young which does not mean wearing baseball caps). No decent woman will care about learning later on that you lied. If she is f***ing you regularly and cannot get anough of you, the knowledge that you lied a little about your age will mean nothing to her.

If a woman's profile says 27-35 as her age range, then you are 35. It is that simple. Why write to her otherwise?

The worst thing she can do is reject you immediately when you start a date together...but then you can truthfully say to her "Well at least I had the honor of you telling me to my face that I am not a fellow human being you would like to know...where you might have not answered my initial email if I had told the truth about my age".

That, by the way, never happened to me. Odds are that so many things can go wrong in dating that, if you lie about your age, it won't be a factor in whether things worked out or not...except it will have been a factor in your having communicated with each other at all.

So there is only upside in lying about your age if a woman states in her profile that she wants to meet someone younger than you rare.

But about being online altogether...BEWARE VIRTUAL GIRLS.

This is advice for everyone here. Do NOT ask women for just their email addresses when you meet them in person and get along and then she agrees to stay in contact by email.

What you do is, when they are writing their email address for you, you ask "write your phone number as well please" If she says "No..I would prefer to be in email contact first to get to know you first"...then immediately argue that she already knows you in person and already IS with you in person and, therefore, her desire to move into only the virtual world is not logical.

Basically tell her not to bother writing her email if she won't also write her phone number.

I made a terrible mistake in June when a 21 year old gladly wrote down her email address for me after speaking for 15 minutes. She proceeded to not get any of my emails for two months (probably true because bad IP addresses cause email to just disappear) but then she consistently has not sent me her cell phone number while twice not being available when I had business meetings in her European city.

A woman who wants to keep a "friendship" online is trouble. Sure, if she admits this is because she lives with another man...then that is OK as long as she is honest about that.

I got an email in August from another 21 year old (I qualify for AARP) whom I had given my biz card to, saying that she liked meeting me and would like to write to me by email.

We did that for 2 months and just the other day I was about to go to her west European country for business meetings and tried to call her. She would not answer and then, when I explained that my impending trip made it necessary for us to either get in contact now or miss seeing each other, she wrote back an email that she was "surprised" that I would actually think it appropriate for two people who "barely know each other and only met once" to meet under the circumstances.

I couldn't believe how mentally sick her attitude was. I had business in her country and that was supposed to be irrelevant?

She then said that, because she lived 2 hours north of the capital city, "my boyfriend agrees with me that it is strange that a man would want to go out of his way like that to see someone he barely knows",

Two hours is "out of the way" to see an email penpal?

Boyfriend??? WTF???

I asked if her boyfriend had seen her original email and the photos she sent, etc. She never responded.

This is totally mentally sick. She was the one to write to the sophisticated American businessman asking if it was OK to correspond. Apparently she just wanted a little ego fix with the online correspondance.

Believe me, she now knows that she probably cannot ever win the respect of American businessmen...the ego fix strategy won't work for her unless she picks a guy who cannot afford to go to Finland to call her bluff.

But it DOES have something to do with Female:Male Ratios. In Western Europe, there are enough good men to go around whose families are middle class and have enough money to be comfortable. She probably does have a same age boyfriend

Anyway, ALWAYS call the bluff of women who correspond with you by email. Always ask for their phone number quickly and move on if they won't give that out after 5 emails. They can always use anonymous Skype account at first if they want to get used to your voice. But NEVER keep it just an email relationship.

Finally....remember that it is a NUMBERS GAME.

This is where the Ukraine is an advantage and Manhattan is an advantage.

You have to have a backup plan for the very evening that someone rejects you. There has to be another, of equal value, who would agree to meet you that very night.

Do you know what happened when that woman penpal 2 hours north of the capital city told me that "me and my boyfriend think it is strange that you would want to meet someone you only met once"? I called another college coed even younger who was overjoyed at the idea of meeting me for lunch yesterday in the capital city.

Sure, this other woman ALSO had a boyfriend, but that was only because male:female ratios benefit the women in her western country. She loved having lunch with me for two hours and I consider her a good friend (we had corresponded by email for 2 years before we finally met yesterday for the second time since I first said hello when she was 18 ).

So playing the numbers and having backup is important...provided that the backup is of equal good looks or of equal IQ or better.

Also...remember I said above that I made a terrible mistake getting a German 21 year old's email address but not phone number in June? Well, two weeks ago she used email to determine when specifically I would like to come to her town while in her country and then said "Oh I am so sorry, I am in Austria on that day, maybe next time".

She clearly did not like me or she would have said "Will you still be in town the next day of the day after that".

I would have been really upset about this dishonesty because she was physically a Goddess....but I just happened to have the phone number of another absolute Goddess her age in the Czech Republic. I called that woman and she got excited and agreed to have an all-day date of walking in the parks of her town and kicking up the leaves and, boy was she intellectual.

I honestly thanked God that the German Goddess had not been polite enough to at least see me for coffee!

If that low-IQ bitch had been nice to me and given me a "sympathy date", I would have missed being with the real Goddess.

Anyway Fantome, LEAVE ONTARIO, CANADA IMMMEDIATELY. It is not a place where a man can play the numbers. Toronto is the most anti-male city I have ever known. They HATE older males there.

Elsewhere, even in Russia, you have to always have backup and, preferably, the women should know that you have backup.
Plaintiffs needed to fight IMBRA and VAWA which legally codify foreign women as little children unable to defend themselves against evil American men
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Man, that sounds like great advice. And I have also heard from a Russian woman who was puzzled why the men who wrote to her had bad English, ie bad spelling, grammar, even though it was their native tongue. I also agree about Western Europe not having the abundance of women that Eastern Europe does. I know some German guys who also have told me this and I saw it myself on my way to Ukraine. There were so many hot German women checking me out, I was temped to go no further and just stay in Germany. LOL However, I noticed there seemed like more men than women, therefore, creating an advantage for women. I cannot seem to get info on gender ratios in Canada. I did see a news show about it, and ofcourse, they have to spin it to sound like women are the ones suffering. But they mentioned 96 men for every 100 woman. BUT, this is for total ages. When you isolate it into, say, 20-40, this number they gave translates into a very significant woman shortage, again, giving the women the advantage in dating. (f**k, as if they already don't have enough advantages) I have researched gender ratios for some time now, and I travel for a living, so I end up going to these places, and I can tell what a ratio of 96 men, to every 100 women is like. I would say for a 30 year old male, the ratio needs to be about 80 men to 100 woman, for him to have a fair chance at even getting a girlfriend at all. And if he is 25 or younger, the ratio needs to be more like 75 men to 100 woman. The sad truth however, is most places do not have those numbers and many younger guys just end up fighting over women for years, until the numbers start to equal out. I think its f***ing pathetic that a woman in the younger age group will complain about a "man shortage" or how "easy" dating must be for men. Sick, sick shit. If you look into town and cities further West n the USA, you start seeing numbers like 118 men to 100 woman. So the ratio for younger people must be ridiculous. I would say about two men to every one woman! If you don't believe me, that something so extreme can be true, just research some high schools, as some high schools give their gender ratio out. And 20 something ratios cant be too far from high school.
Last edited by jtest28 on November 1st, 2008, 10:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

MoscowSummerNights wrote:I have found that, when dealing with western women in their 20s, it goes in one ear and out the other when you mention how dating Russian or Ukrainian women has given you a choice.

But the older western women understand and they don't like to hear about the competition but sometimes work harder to be friends.

Not to say that the Moscow and St. Petersburg women are all that nice anymore considering Russian men are now richer on average than American men.
For some reason, younger women get more upset about it than older ones do, with me anyway. I mean like 20 year olds. Or it could just be that the only women who seem highly attracted to me are that age. You guys wouldn't believe the hate-filled looks I have gotten. Nothing, and I mean nothing I know how to do can make women as angry! I have a shirt that says, "American Women Suck", and even that doesn't come close. LOL For some reason, that shirt makes 40 year olds mad, but not 20 year olds. I also have a shirt that says, "My Girlfriend is Ukrainian", and it just makes the younger women literally stomp their feet and glare at me. I've even had young girls who work at convenient stores just throw my change down at the counter and walk away. And women have always been afraid of me enough that they would never behave like that. So I know I must really be a thorn in their side. lmao. It really is illogical too, considering I come from a part of the USA where it is VERY common to see white women with black men, and no one cares. But as soon as a white guy dates any other women besides white women, they come unglued.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Save the $25 a week for a trip to Ukraine.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I found this age/gender scale. It is the average for the USA. I'm posting it, as it's good for showing just how many more males than females there are if you are not IN A NURSING home. Everyone forgets the ratios the gov. likes to give, count old people. If you look at 20-34 year olds, theres like a million more males than females! It just makes me mad that my entire family blamed me when I was a teenager, for not having a girlfriend, and I know its mathematically impossible that every guy that age have one. I also get tired of hearing women complain about there being "ONLY 96 men for every 100 women", when I know in these women's age groups who are saying this, there may be closer to 110 men for every 100 women, depending on location. I would just love to throw this fact into their complaint about women being unfairly treated by the gender ratio. Though, I know if I did, they would just immediately say, "Well, there's still a shortage of GOOD men".
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

Post by Fantome Slashwrist »

There was a woman that had corresponded with me starting over three years ago. She was 30 years old, now 33. She gave me the illusion of rejection and canceled every set meeting at the last day and minute. She then got boyfriends, but would still come on MSN, to rub it in... I never did meet her in person.

She came on MSN today and I was armed and ready...
She started talking about how much she liked and wanted Scott, who she calls her boyfriend. Notice her smug reaction and victim mentality when I bring out some facts about women...

read on...

Paul - I will find him a nice Russian woman that will blow his mind. One's that are only 22 with a degree already and model looks,,, and great attitude, and wants to please a man 24/7.

Mikayla - thanks, why would you want to see me hurt like that?

Paul - I just think guys should'nt waste their lives on Ontario women when there are better ones and younger ones in foreign countries and with a whole less mileage on them... totally sweet women with education and class.

Mikayla - aren't you nice

Paul - Ontario women are anti male and think they are a prize to be had, even though they are out of the sexy category.

Mikayla - your intitled to your opinion, so find a woman for yourself and leave Scott to me, believe me, he was certainly satisfied this weekend!!! by one woman!!

Paul - yeah but for how long,,, some guys find out the difference in time...

Mikayla - like I said i want him, so i will keep him

Paul - I wish I were out of Ontario... the most crapiest women in the world...

Mikayla - so go then

Paul - of course, my thought too

Mikayla - see ya then, good luck

Paul - well with decent women, a guy guy don't have to rely on luck,,, honesty will do fine. Ontario women are just the bottom of the barrel, a bunch of whores looking for more money and more guys and stupid guys worshipping them and fighting over them.

Mikayla - since you are degrading me while on this tryst, i will block you, i don't care to listen to you.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Canadian women are some of the most f***ed up in the world. When I was in Canada, that fact stood out at me like a sore thumb. And they always have the attitude. At least American women are actually happy some of the time.

BTW, I found this article. So our great grandsons will have the girls chasing them.
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

Yeah, and the 40 year old woman I went on the date with is starting to write back to me and go on MSN with me. I expect f***ed up in Ontario women...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Fantome Slashwrist wrote:Yeah, and the 40 year old woman I went on the date with is starting to write back to me and go on MSN with me. I expect f***ed up in Ontario women...
W: Really? What is she saying? What happened to that guy who made her feel like a real woman? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

WWu777 wrote:
Fantome Slashwrist wrote:Yeah, and the 40 year old woman I went on the date with is starting to write back to me and go on MSN with me. I expect f***ed up in Ontario women...
W: Really? What is she saying? What happened to that guy who made her feel like a real woman? lol
Saturday she came on MSN friendly. She talked about how she looked into a former flame that she knew 20 years ago, but it did'nt work out. She discussed with me about phoneing me the next day and to look into doing something. I wrote some e mails later with some ideas about going to a book store. I never heard anything from her, but received this letter in hotmail today,

Paul, I don't want there to be any misunderstanding, there is not any chance that we will be together, there just isn't any chemistry between us. I am sorry if you thought that we could be togetner in that way but it simply is not going to happen. Jodi

I replied asking a few questions about who I was talking to on her MSN Saturday and what I was saying and doing wrong and wanting to know more about the chemistry thing. Just asking questions, calling the bluff.

The problem with this woman is that she leads on, then withdraws and then the communication is one sided for the most part. A guy should'nt be expected to say all the right things in one sided communication. I could probably get better communication from any 16 year old female. In Canada 16 is the age of consent by the way.

I'm sure the day will come when she will read this thread.