I actually had a date last light... in Ontario??

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Nobody can step on you unless you lie down first.

Why do you allow yourself to be shat upon by this sociopath?

I would have blocked this freak within 2 minutes, yet you continue the conversation?

Why not cut to the chase and just give her your credit card number.

Its all about ego feeding attention with neurotic feminists, and you are doing a fantastic job of catering to this deranged drama queen.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

http://www.usatoday.com/news/education/ ... over_x.htm

"There are more men than women ages 18-24 in the USA 15 million vs. 14.2 million, according to a Census Bureau estimate last year. But nationally, the male/female ratio on campus today is 43/57, a reversal from the late 1960s and well beyond the nearly even splits of the mid-1970s."

"Maine's Department of Education, for example, created a task force to look closely at boys' poor academic performance and found a ratio of 154 women for every 100 men in the state's colleges and universities in 2000, the greatest gap of any state. But the final report, to be released this fall, will recommend strategies to promote gender-equitable education."

Yes there are more young men than women in the US, the natural birth rate favors more males than females. However, that doesn't mean the ratio itself makes it impossible for you to get a GF in high school, because most BF/GF relationships at that age won't last a year anyway. If you didn't get a GF in HS because you were unpopular, then the reasons have nothing to do with gender ratio.
Last edited by momopi on November 12th, 2008, 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

Post by Fantome Slashwrist »

There is'nt much better where I reside.

They all have pretty much the same gig.

I think one can have their ego fed to the point that they are driving blind.
We all know what happens to someone when they are driving blind.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

The biggest number one problem of a shortage of women, is actually not so much that there is a physical shortage, it's because so many women won't date anyone. Between 20-34, there are one million more men than women in the USA, 29 million women and 30 million men. However, that actually only means that 3% of men can't get a girlfriend. That means that if there are 33 men in front of you, 32 of them have a girlfriend or are married. If thinking of it like that, those are actually pretty good odds! The REAL problem is that so many women won't date anyone. Because I sure as hell know for a fact that no where near 32 out of 33 men I know have a girlfriend or wife. In my area, I would estimate only slightly more than half the men have a partner, the rest can't get one.
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

She wrote me another letter. I think what's going on here is that she has tried to make me mad and I did'nt get mad, so she's mad instead. She is trying to get my goat. If she knew about this thread and that I'm laughing, she would be more mad and would probably run to the cops.
By the way, she is still on fish...
I wrote her back telling her if I met a woman and felt the kind of chemistry as she described it, I would get scared and run... I also asked her why she would be still on fish, when if she has such a serious relationship going on. I told her if I had a relationship, I would'nt walk from fish, I would run...

See what I mean by being blinded by ego...

"I am not sure what you think is going on between us, but I need to set you straight. We are not dating, we are not in a relationship, I am not investing 3 years in a person that I am not interested in either emotionally or physically. Chemistry as I see it between two people is; when I see him my heart starts to beat a little faster, I get an all over tingling sensation and an overall sense of wellbeing. When he puts his arms around me I feel safe, loved, protected, and the world disappears, there is only the two of us. Our souls are connected in a way that we know what each other is thinking , without ever using our voices, we can communicate our thoughts and feelings just by looking at each other. We are attracted physically, there is electricity in the air between us, and when he kisses me I see stars, fireworks. That is the essence of chemistry between two people, and I don't feel any of that with you, chemistry is instant, it's either there or it's not, and with you it's not, I am sorry but you can't force someone to feel something they don't. I think it would be best if we cease to communicate with each other, as you have the wrong impression about you and I. I have told you that I am seeing someone, and it is very serious, and my whole focus is on him and he on me. Thank you for your compliments, it has been nice knowing you. Jodi"
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Chemistry only means she will try real hard to get a guy into bed. It still doesn't mean she will date him though. Because women are simply too picky. One thing women have for me is tons of chemistry, because I see them blushing when I'm around them, and they get so nervous. And they love rubbing up against me, however, there are few men who have worse relationship luck than I do! So chemistry means really very little in terms of dating. And if there is some chemistry, she will then complain about something else; money, lack of social skills, or even refuse to date a guy she is highly attracted to, simply because he isn't already dating someone. Its just ridiculous.

Tell her, chemistry is for night clubs.
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

I told her that I asked a fellow about chemistry and he told me that, chemistry is for night clubs.

She fired back one hostile letter about it and another letter that was almost friendly, but still egotistical.

She thinks that she is having a big laugh over me. Wait until she see's this thread...

I will print the letters off on here next week. All this gives a good example of a Kingston Ontario area woman age 40 who at least can write an e mail and is blinded by her own egotistical retardation. I feel like she is something out of a high school in the 1980's.
James G
Freshman Poster
Location: Virginia, USA – Jakarta, Indonesia – Bangkok, Thailand

Post by James G »

Grunt wrote:40 years old? Thats WAY beyond a western females "pull by date".
LOL!

"Pull by Date" - Good one

NOMAD MARKETING 101
Learn how to Travel and Live Around the World and Make Money at the Same time
wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

When you met your date, were you the one to initiate a conversation with her, or did she start a conversation/wanted you to initiate a convo with her (like waving/smiling)?
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Send her this link: :x http://www.jtest28.com/TrueRant.html

And let her know, though its talking about American women, Canadian women can probably be even more accurately placed into this article. :o
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jtest28 wrote:Send her this link: :x http://www.jtest28.com/TrueRant.html

And let her know, though its talking about American women, Canadian women can probably be even more accurately placed into this article. :o
W: Wow what a rant. Mind if I send it to my list? How come you didn't take any pictures of the girls you went on dates with in the Ukraine?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Well, when I met with Inna, it was on her lunch break and I hadn't even been talking to her. I had actually stopped writing to her before my trip and only met with her because I thought Oksana wouldn't be able to even be in town during my stay. So two days before my trip, I wrote Inna and asked if she would meet me in two days. And she said she would. Then the next day, Oksana said that she would in fact be in town during my stay. And I really wasn't even interested in Inna. So I wasn't serious about Inna, so I didn't care for photos of her. But surprisingly, when I met with her, she asked if I brought a camera, as she wanted to go out picture taking. Then she asked me out to the movies for later that evening. However, I already had a date set up with Oksana for later that evening! So I told her no. I ended up not seeing Inna again because the next day, I became sicker than a dog. And why not pictures of Oksana? I forgot my camera. LOL

As it turned out though, Inna was crazy about me, and plus, I liked her much better in person. It turned out that I didn't like Oksana at all. But I was so sick, I didn't get well until the last day of my stay. So on the last day there, I asked the agency to set me up a another date with Inna, and this time I was planning pictures. But now Inna was the one who was sick. I think she may have caught what I had. However, she did send me a picture of herself after I got back home. She is not very photogenic though. In person she is very attractive. Body shaped like a 17 year old girl, though she is 30. And she knows English, but I guess because who she learned it from, she sounds like a valley girl when she talks. LOL Thats some of the sexiest stuff I've ever heard. As for other dates, I was sick my whole stay there, so I only met with those two women. But the agency didn't know I was sick, and the last night I was there, one of the female interpreters practically blew up in my face, asking me why I traveled all the way to Ukraine and only met with two women. Then she went on about how much Inna liked me. It turns out, Inna had called every girl who worked at the agency repeatedly, and even after hours and on the weekend, trying to get them to set her up another date with me. But it makes me laugh every time I think about that interpreter's reaction. LOL She walked me all the way to my apartment door after I made her go out shopping with me, just to ask me this. I wonder what she was thinking the reason was.

And yeah, you can use that rant. I don't even remember where I got it now. lol But its good, heh?
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

wraith wrote:When you met your date, were you the one to initiate a conversation with her, or did she start a conversation/wanted you to initiate a convo with her (like waving/smiling)?

I was sitting in a food court in a mall and she was late. I was thinking about what I was going to do if she did'nt show up and if she was really going to show up. She just kinda rushed right up from behind, looked at me and asked if I were Paul, then she sat down across from me. She did'nt mind talking, but her body language with arms crossed, indicated to me that she might be closed off to me.

I think if she was'nt interested., she should'nt have proceeded to go to Fort Fright with me.

I suspect now that the one who gave me the fake phone number and date I talked about in the other thread, was working together with the 40 year old.
wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

Fantome Slashwrist wrote:
wraith wrote:When you met your date, were you the one to initiate a conversation with her, or did she start a conversation/wanted you to initiate a convo with her (like waving/smiling)?

I was sitting in a food court in a mall and she was late. I was thinking about what I was going to do if she did'nt show up and if she was really going to show up. She just kinda rushed right up from behind, looked at me and asked if I were Paul, then she sat down across from me. She did'nt mind talking, but her body language with arms crossed, indicated to me that she might be closed off to me.

I think if she was'nt interested., she should'nt have proceeded to go to Fort Fright with me.

I suspect now that the one who gave me the fake phone number and date I talked about in the other thread, was working together with the 40 year old.
if she knew who you were, they might be working together.

in both cases, you initiated the contact. I've had this happen to me before. A girl just comes up to me and introduces herself, and i'm assuming that she wants to be friends, like it's freshman year of college, and you meet new people. As time goes on, she just assumes that you're this creepy stalker and wants to get away from you, even if she wants you to sit next to her.
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

This is a copy of the e mail I told you I would show you this week from the 40 year old... I mean her highness......

"Paul, that's why men are clueless and women will always be smarter than you. The only chemistry you think there is, is when you get a hard on, women know different. We know that chemistry is not just for nightclubs, it's a meeting of the souls that is deeper than a physical level, your friend is just as dense as you are.
As for remaining on fish, i am not on fish, a girlfriend of mine kept my profile on there and is talking to you, IT'S NOT ME!! The special man in my life has made me run away from fish, and from wierdo's like you. At first you were amusing at best but now you are just plain annoying, you asked me to describe chemistry for you and I did but all you do is contradit me. So go away Paul, there is no chance for us to be together, and I am not interested in continuing to argue with you about this situation, it's stupid! Jodi"