Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why overseas dating isn't all about socioeconomics

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why overseas dating isn't all about socioeconomics

Postby Winston » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:05 am

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=v4yVrx2QYzo

realteruchan (3 days ago) Reply | Spam +2

Nonsense. I've been to many places, like China, Japan, Philippines and America and the idea that the women are the same in each is foolish. It's like four different species. And it can't be about financial status. Tokyo and Shanghai are rich first world cities and the women there have no desire to go to the U.S. Yet is easy to pull hot women in both cities. Not AS easy as the PI, sure, but compared to America, it's a cakewalk.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kdIOibpEmTM

Social economics doesn't explain why the dating scene is so much better in Shanghai or Tokyo where it is equally easy for an American to date hot women, even successful women. They certainly have no desire to go to the US. I have always had a great time in China and Japan. Compared to America it's a cakewalk. There has to be more to it.

Actually I know many guys who find the dating scene in France and Germany leagues beyond America. I find the same in Tokyo or Shanghai.
Last edited by Winston on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby chanta76 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:11 am

Curious about Shanghai and Tokyo. Is it possible being a white male or a western male makes it easier to date girls in those countries ? I mean I hear that being white or western in Asia gives you an advantage because of the exotic factor.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:10 am

chanta76 wrote:Curious about Shanghai and Tokyo. Is it possible being a white male or a western male makes it easier to date girls in those countries ? I mean I hear that being white or western in Asia gives you an advantage because of the exotic factor.

W: Well like Momopi said, yes and no. It does give you an exotic factor and a status factor, but not with mainstream Asian girls, only with some of them that go for that. White guys in Korea for example, told me that the girls there were very racist and closed and preferred their own race. But in the Philippines, a higher percentage of women like white guys. So it all depends.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women