Given a fake phone number again and what I did...

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

Post by Fantome Slashwrist »

wraith wrote:I'm not sure, did you ask for their phone numbers or they just happen to give you fake phone numbers even if you didn't ask for them?

If you asked them, and they aren't too interested in you, they'll prolly give you a fake number. I did that to a girl who asked for my number, i wasn't too interested in her. Even though I used to be interested in her, there are better girls out there. A female friend of mine says that she gives fake numbers to guys she doesn't trust.
I asked for the phone number. The meeting was already pretty well set over the computer and I thought a phone number would be a pratical thing to have in addition. I would prefer to have a phone number if I'm meeting someone or rather suppose to be meeting someone.

I phoned this woman again over the weekend. Her boyfriend or husband answered the phone, she then came on the phone, then hung up on me. I phoned back and the guy answered again. I told him I had a message for him, that "Jodi told me all about Lynne".

Jodi is the 40 year old I'm talking about in the other thread. I suspect they are working together. I guess I gave them something to think and wonder about the rest of the day. The guy never asked who Jodi was either.
wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

Fantome Slashwrist wrote:
wraith wrote:I'm not sure, did you ask for their phone numbers or they just happen to give you fake phone numbers even if you didn't ask for them?

If you asked them, and they aren't too interested in you, they'll prolly give you a fake number. I did that to a girl who asked for my number, i wasn't too interested in her. Even though I used to be interested in her, there are better girls out there. A female friend of mine says that she gives fake numbers to guys she doesn't trust.
I asked for the phone number. The meeting was already pretty well set over the computer and I thought a phone number would be a pratical thing to have in addition. I would prefer to have a phone number if I'm meeting someone or rather suppose to be meeting someone.

I phoned this woman again over the weekend. Her boyfriend or husband answered the phone, she then came on the phone, then hung up on me. I phoned back and the guy answered again. I told him I had a message for him, that "Jodi told me all about Lynne".

Jodi is the 40 year old I'm talking about in the other thread. I suspect they are working together. I guess I gave them something to think and wonder about the rest of the day. The guy never asked who Jodi was either.
Same here. People exchange phone numbers for sheer practicality. Why give a phone number to a person if you're not going to eventually pick up or answer? Those women are just whores by nature, forget about them.