f**k Club

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S wrote:People that ask those types of questions know little about him, his show and either don't listen or not often. If you listen to his show on a regular basis over months, you will know he is not a bullshitter about that stuff. Tom does get hot chicks because most women in America only want men with power, fame & money or at least one or a combo of those. If you don't have that you have to try to find other ways to get laid. Also people have called in seeing him around the city with hot chicks with him.

People always want to make excuses why something won't work. When you are dealing with American woman and you use his tactics, you will get laid. He is not teaching guys to get into relationships, just getting laid using any kind of sleazy tactics that work!

You need to know how to play the game with women so you aren't letting gold diggers take lot of money from you before you f**k them, There are ways to do it, you learn by listening to his 101 shows and open line Fridays generally and occasionally other related topics.
W: But since he's famous, don't women who meet him recognize who he is and what he's doing and what's he's after and how he will play them? How do we know some of those callers aren't shills? Does the mainstream media ever follow him and take pictures of him with girls?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

reread previous post...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There's still no proof that Leykis gets hot women. Just cause some people call in and say he does is not proof. It's conjecture. Plus, he has to maintain the image of getting hot women to keep his show popular and to keep his following, so he has an ulterior motive too.

You gotta understand that often, what works in theory doesn't work in reality. Most small business start up utilizing ideas, principles and strategies that work well in THEORY, but most of them fail and thus most small businesses fail too.

Multi level marketing works in theory too, but in practice, it often fails.

Life is not a math formula.

A lot of it has to do with synergy, chemistry, energies, how well you fit in, and other intangible qualities that can't be measured. Looks are a big factor, but not in the long term.

There are also seeming random elements involved as well, which on the surface appear random but may in fact be part of a "higher order" or things that humans can't perceive.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

As I stated previously you can be a detractor all you want but I'm assuming you have not listened to his show or if you have, only a few random clips. One needs to listen at least a month straight before passing judgment. Personally I have been listening to him since around 2000 when I lived in the Seattle area and even attended one of his live shows where you have to get tickets. You can download his shows on mp3 and then play them on your computer or ipod, that's what I do.

Yes, he is not a good looking guy and he is fat, but there has been a lot of evidence from his radio show that happens over a long period of time verifying his claims. I'm not going to spend all my time arguing and defending the guy as I got better things to do and that's what his forum and web sites are all about.

But I will say this, I am generally a decent judge of character and whether someone is a liar or not. After listening to him for a number of years I believe he tells the truth the majority of the time. He is a self made millionaire and is a very intelligent. He has mastered the art of debate and conversation and I'm sure he used this to his advantage on the air and socially.

Looks play some part when a man is young but generally women like mature, established guys with money and influence. If you have those, women will sleep with you. There is a lot of proof all over the world, just look at politicians, businessmen, musicians and actors that are less then physically attractive, and they do quite well.

Actually most woman that think or know they are hot have low self-esteem and would not want to date an equal or better looking man that outshines their beauty because they always need attention directed at them, not others. They would prefer to be with an average, successful man who can provide them lifestyle comforts they crave. Woman lead their life with their emotions, not logic and if they hang around with a guy long enough and he treats her ok many woman will start to develop feelings for them, it's in their genes.

I don't doubt for a second he get laid on a regular basis and can have chicks whenever he wants. He gets invited to the playboy mansion all the friggin time and even does shows there. I'm sure he is a VIP in all the LA clubs/bars if he wanted to be. Remember what kind of woman live in LA also.

Whether you believe him or not is not really an issue, it's whether his advice will get you laid. And if you follow his rules you will probably have an easier time getting laid then your male peers who do not follow his rules. This is not about finding an ideal relationship, but just getting laid, plain and simple.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I wasn't calling him a liar. I was just saying that without hard evidence it's all conjecture, just like Area 51. lol

Anyhow, if he is a millionaire, then I'm sure that's how he gets some women. If he wasn't, and a poor guy on a budget, that'd be another story. But how can we know whether it's his tactics or his money? Probably both I guess.

But if he can't prove that his tactics work even when he's not rich, then it's unproven whether it would work for a guy who wasn't rich.

Is he ever one mainstream TV?

How is he different from other men's rights advocates? Does he use the same arguments? Exposing feminism is like shooting fish in a barrel, it's not hard since it contains so many obvious flaws and double standards.

People suggest millions of things to me, but I don't have the time to follow up on every single one of them. But I may listen to one of his shows.

It's just that when you're trying to fit 50 things into a limited block of time, while you're doing so, time moves fast and the time is over. You know how it is. Especially as you get older and your attention is slower, time seems to move faster, so you get even less things done. That's what sucks. I saw on PBS that there was a scientific and biological reason for that, but I don't remember what it was as it was very complicated.

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Well he is not ashamed to say that his fame and wealth gets him laid. He is just trying to help guys who don't have that get laid from his experience and also having others call in and suggest stuff. Guys call in on a regular basis describing what happened after trying his methods and generally they seem to work but not always in every situation of course.

The way I fit in listening to things I generally don't have time for is multitasking. For instance I like to listen to coast to coast and I download mp3's I want to listen to and then listen while I'm working on my computer or put them on my ipod and when I am traveling or shopping I listen to my ipod and thus catch up on pod casts I don't other times have a chance to listen to. Also I'm able to squeeze in audio books or other kins of learning programs. This is how I multi task and can learn things at the same time while I am doing routine stuff out of my house.

I'm actually still quite backlogged on things I need to catch up and listen to. I used to listen to Leykis all the time but don't have the time anymore on a regular basis. But I will scan his shows every once in a while to see if there is any that I need to listen too.

Right now I am trying to catch up with my coast to coast episodes, those are keeping me quite busy.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hey Mr S, I didn't know you like Coast to Coast, that's one of my favorite radio shows! I heard a rumor that Art Bell is coming back within a couple of years after his child has grown up a little. Did you know Art Bell and his wife lived in the Philippines a few years ago and he did his show from there? Here is photo of him and his wife (who is 40 years younger than him!) :D This is his third wife. Him and his first wife got a divorce, his second wife passed away and now he is married again to a lovely Philippino girl! By the way, ALL THREE OF HIS WIVES HAVE BEEN PHILIPPINO! That tells you something right there, he stays the hell away from American women! :lol:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is Art Bell still in the Philippines? Is it easy to meet him? Is there any particular public place he goes to there? His current wife looks like a very nice and sweet person.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

WWu777 wrote:Is Art Bell still in the Philippines? Is it easy to meet him? Is there any particular public place he goes to there? His current wife looks like a very nice and sweet person.

Actually Art and his wife moved back the US a couple of years ago (to a small town in Nevada). He said on his radio show, that the Philippino people are the friendliest people in the world! :D Gee, I wonder why he never got involved with an American woman in his life? :D
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Well the last time Art was on was the new years show and he said he lives part time in the Philippines and part time in the states, so he could be in the Philippines at any given moment but he doesn't tell anyone his movements much as he tends to keep his private life in the closet.

Art seems to be the type of guy that gravitates and feels comfortable with what he knows, hence he has had decent times with Filipinas and chooses them as companions. Also i don't think they are as interested in looks as other nationalities are, and as he is not a "looker", I'm sure that is part of the equation.

Also as we have been talking about you can marry Asian women who do not have the same ageism as in the states. When you are late 50's or early 60's like Art is, and a 20 something woman is hitting on you, many guys are going to jump on that. I'm sure that older guys with money and get short term love with money, but long term is another issue. He probably sensed that she was sincere and not after his money and chose to take the opportunity as it presented itself.

Personally I'm not a big fan of Art Bell as he sounds like he has a huge ego when I listen to him and I don't like the way he communicates with callers and guests sometimes. I just think his and my vibes are off. I like George Noory more and Ian Punnet is ok too, although he gets a little pretentious with his catholic religious knowledge sometimes. It's not that I wouldn't listen to coast to coast if Art is on it, I just don't really care for his radio personality style much. Like he'll bring something up and then will say some cryptic thing why he can't talk about it which I find annoying. If you can't talk about it refrain from bringing it up. It just bugs me. He does ask interesting questions though, I'll give him that.

I started getting into talk radio in my teens, listening to Howard Stern mostly. I don't listen to him much cause he has changed his style now to more interviewing people which I could care less about, I liked his skits and all that.

So now I just listen to Coast to Coast and Michael Savage. These two shows I learn stuff as well as am entertained. I listen to Tom Leykis occasionally, but I'm kinda over him now as even though I like his topics, his callers are mostly idiots and don't lend much to the conversation other than Tom making them look like an idiot usually. I've got a number of audio books now too to catch up and listen to. Originally I was going to drop Savage show, to catch up on my audio books but my subscription renewed for a year before me realizing it so I'm still listening since I'm paying for it. I don't like Rush, never had he is boring to me and I don't like Hannity either. When I was in Seattle I listened to BJ Shea which is a pretty good show, but he is not national. (http://www.bjaday.com/index2.shtml) I also like Phil Hendrie, he does awesome impersonations on his radio show of people and callers and its not real! He is the voice on his entire show, smart guy. (http://www.philhendrieshow.com/) I also used to listen to some other shows like Kim Komando, she does a decent computer show. (http://www.komando.com/) And Tom Martino is pretty decent to listen to, he catches business scammers (sound interesting Winston? http://www.referrallist.com/ & http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Martino) I'm sure he is still around though. Also the great Paul Harvey, even though he is old as dirt now and someone else generally fills in for him now. Regarding anybody new, I don't know as I'm not in the states to hear them.

I'm pretty much a news junkie and talk radio plays into that, I love it! I don't even listen to music anymore or care about it. I only listen to music when i go to bars or clubs now.

Regarding if you can meet Art in the Philippines, I'm sure he keeps a low profile and prefers not to meet people as I don't think he is much of a socialite hence where he lives in Nevada. I'm not sure where he goes probably in the province somewhere or stays on the outskirts of Manila in one of the richer suburbs. He does HAM radio or whatever you call it, from what I hear so I suppose you could find him that way if you buy your own set in the Philippines as I'm sure there are not many Native speakers in the Asia region doing it and you could pick out his voice.
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

Post by Fantome Slashwrist »

I'n my opinion about it all is that women are contrary. The woman will want to go in the opposite direction the guy wants to go in. I think that's why guys don't suceed on dating sites because they show women that they want to correspond, talk on the phone and meet. I have found that most women on dating sites are on there for anything and everything but dating, corresponding, talking on the phone, meeting etc. I still think dating site women as bad as they are mirror image what women are like in real life to a certain extent. I think another reason women go on dating sites is because they are not satisfied with the guys they see in real everyday life and go on the sites expecting guys they have dreamed up to be in their own minds.

Maybe that's why I get such retarded replies from women on dating sites. Maybe they are only capable of communicating with the guys they've dreamed up in their minds that don't exist and can't communicate with someone real and when they do, they don't make any sense.