f**k Club

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

f**k Club

Post by Master »

Welcome to f**k c+Club. This section is intended for individuals trying to become members of f**k club. The purpose of this club is for guys to get laid. Here you will post what you're trying to do, what you've done lately, and what you're planning to accomplish. In this club we as members are meant to help each other get some ass. Either by advice, motivation, or discipline. Consider it a journal where we help each other all over the world for the common purpose to get laid. Try to give advice as well ask for it. I expect both sides. Not just for a member to just be on one side. For membership you must post a journal of your own personal life presently on the move to trying to get some ass. No quick summaries either. Enter the Kumite.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Shokkers
Freshman Poster

Hmmmm...

Post by Shokkers »

Hmmmm...this sub-site was just highlighted during one of my random searches.
It's a shame this is so barren.
Anyway, I'd be glad to add the tactics of ROCKHERWORLD.NET but this sub-site won't allow it from what I've read.
Best of luck all around!
--K.K.
KK's books CLOWNWHITE and INHUMAN RESOURCES are out now on Amazon.com!
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Come on now. That's way too juvenile, even for me..........
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

not gotten the response i was hoping for.

.... and why is it so juvenile?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hey, Sexybeast, check this guy out. His name is Tom Leykis and he has his own radio show in LA that you can listen to on his website. He teaches guys where to go to get laid, how to approach women and what pickup lines to use. Here is the link, just click on any of the podcasts (on the left side of page and scroll down a little bit). He says if you listen to him you will be getting "more ass than a toilet seat!" :shock:

http://www.971freefm.com/pages/4096.php

ImageImage
Master
Junior Poster

JB

Post by Master »

Ok, JB. I was going to check out Tom "pick up artist" but i skimmed through hes podcasts and just basically a talk show with advice from callers calling in. Theyre are many shows like this. This one isnt that different. I thought it was as you described though. Thanks for the thought though and how bout you join my f**k club.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hey sexybeast, check out this youtube clip from Tom Leykis and listen carefully to the whole video! Here he goes into more detail on getting laid! :D There are a lot of youtube clips of him explaining to guys how to get laid. I have been listening to him for a while and he really knows his stuff! Check out this clip;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcS66NsI7tI

ImageImage
Master
Junior Poster

Post by Master »

that was a nice clip. send me more good ones. what are good ones for openers and what to talk about?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Master
Junior Poster

Thanks for adding new links.

Post by Master »

i cant say i really liked the new clips because i dont like mystery. I dont trust him or david deangelo. Any successful man can get laid like a rock star. The idea of charging guys tons of money to get laid bewilders me. It shouldnt take that much to get laid. The idea of continously making " new" material for desperate guys to get laid is too stupid to me. I can never trust a source like that. Any company that promotes the same idea, Ideas. Im against. the idea of pretending " acting" as someone else doesnt appeal to me.

besides that i did like your effort in helping and the tom show was new to me and refreshing. Thanks a lot. Got anything else that i can try to review?? most of the clips werent really that appealing and im not so sure i liked the success one that i didnt mention it seemed too mystery to me.

what do you think?
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Leykis is the real deal and doesn't just talk abut getting laid, but many other topics concerning men. He is not like the others on radio and is actually quite intelligent, can't say much for the callers though, but that's part of his act. There are only a few radio shows I would recommend listening to and he is one of them.

You can actually join the forum about his show and down load his daily show recording for free. I believe they go back up to a year. They have titles so you can just download the topics your interested in listening to.

http://www.leykisonline.com/portal/

Here's one way to get laid in America that is a proven success:

1. Rummage through the receipt trash bin near an ATM and find receipts of accounts that have large account balances in the ten's of thousands.
2. Bring them to a bar or club where hot chicks hang out.
3. Go up to a chick and small talk her a bit.
4. Say you would like to give her your phone number or contact details.
5. Pretend like your rummaging through your pockets and pull out one of the ATM receipts.
6. Write your contact details on the back of the receipt and then give it to her.
7. Now the key here is to say good bye and walk away like you are too busy to keep talking to her and keep your distance or leave the bar/club.
8. Repeat above procedure as much as necessary or however many receipts you have with you.
9. The gold digging ones will call you because they will see how much money you have and want to take advantage of you.
10.Now you are in the drivers seat. All you have to do is play her up and you will get laid as she will think she can get your money if she gives up her p***y to you. Many chicks think men can't resist their p***y, so they will go after your money that way.

You are not looking for a relationship so you bang her once and then move on to the next victim! :twisted:

I have not done or tried this myself as when I heard this i was overseas. But if I was in the states and needed to get some and don't mind one night stands I would go for it.

If anyone tries it here and it works let us know what happened!

Cheers and happy hunting! :lol:
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Thanks Mr S for the info. I have heard Tom Leykis talk about the "atm receit" routine and I am sure it works! When women think you are rich, they will do everything they can to land you (including putting out right away). Tom tells guys in America to "not get married" and "not to live with a girl." He says, just date a lot of different girls and make sure you get into her pants by the third date. He also says, don't spend more than $ 40 on a date with a woman. Also, he advocates taking them to a bar and making sure she gets good and hammered while she is with you, so you will have an easier time porking her that night! He says "dating equals porking." :D You want to exchange bodily fluids with a woman as soon as possible, then move onto the next woman! :lol: He says if you listen to his show, you will be getting "more ass than a toilet seat!" :shock:

ImageImageImage
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'm not sure about Leykis' tactic. I've heard of such a tactic before. It might only get women calling you to ask them to buy them things. You see, if they think you're rich and they're not attracted to you, they will just try to get you to buy things for them without giving you anything in return. If they think you're rich and are attracted to you, then they will sleep with you. There are also many gold diggers who demand that you pay them hundreds of dollars first or buy them a very expensive gift first before they put out.

Is there any proof that Leykis has had many hot women? Where are the photos of him and his girls? How do we know it's not just all talk?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Look here, Tom Leykis fans don't even know whether or not he's really getting laid:

http://www.tomleykus.com/forums/viewtop ... c130dc3db1

By the way, his forum uses the same theme template as this one if you notice :)

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

People that ask those types of questions know little about him, his show and either don't listen or not often. If you listen to his show on a regular basis over months, you will know he is not a bullshitter about that stuff. Tom does get hot chicks because most women in America only want men with power, fame & money or at least one or a combo of those. If you don't have that you have to try to find other ways to get laid. Also people have called in seeing him around the city with hot chicks with him.

People always want to make excuses why something won't work. When you are dealing with American woman and you use his tactics, you will get laid. He is not teaching guys to get into relationships, just getting laid using any kind of sleazy tactics that work!

You need to know how to play the game with women so you aren't letting gold diggers take lot of money from you before you f**k them, There are ways to do it, you learn by listening to his 101 shows and open line Fridays generally and occasionally other related topics.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.