Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Holy dog shit! Tom Leykis gives some great advice on women!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Holy dog shit! Tom Leykis gives some great advice on women!

Postby jamesbond » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:54 am

Check out this clip of Tom Leykis explaining to guys how to be successful with women! This is some great stuff, check it out! Also, check out the comments people wrote about this youtube clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcS66NsI ... re=related

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:46 pm

I just listened to it and honestly, although I agree with him that marriage has no benefits for men and only risks, I strongly disagree with his Leykis 101 rules. I am kind of shocked too.

He says not to talk to them much, but to buy them beer and get them drunk so you can take them to their place, bang them, and then leave them before daylight hits.

WHY?!

First of all, I ENJOY a woman's company and conversation. Just because Leykis doesn't doesn't mean that all guys don't either. He can only speak for himself. Obviously, he is the type of guy with no female friends, only sex partners, and does not like having any females for friendship or conversation. That's not the type of guy I am at all. I actually prefer female friends in most cases, even if there's no sex happening, I enjoy their company and conversation often more than I do with a guy, especially if he's a typical guy. I only enjoy being with smart interesting guys with something to offer.

A cute female, even if no sex, is just more interesting, stimulating and challenging to be around, if I have a rapport with her and can talk to her comfortably. I don't think that a woman is useless without sex. That's his opinion. Doesn't he know that not all guys are like him?

Also, what is wrong with cuddling and holding each other after sex? I LOVE doing that. And why leave before daylight? What's wrong with buying them breakfast too? That's romantic to do for a girl who you slept with.

He doesn't make any sense.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby jamesbond » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:56 am

He is talking about American women. I am sure this is not the advice he would give for dealing with women from foreign countries. He whole motto is, if your going to deal with American women, you to, feel em, f**k em and forget em! lol :lol: Why buy the cow if the milk is free! :D

ImageImageImage
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women