I'm suprised you would go for a Filipina to have a child.

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
icarus
Freshman Poster

Post by icarus »

WWu777 wrote:
icarus wrote:
WWu777 wrote:W: The bottom line dude, is that even if I agreed with you, I can't be something I'm not.

I never said I would abandon my son.

The guys in the military leave their wives and sons for many months at a time, or even years. Many of them are in Iraq.
Sooooo Mr. Truthseeker, are you trying to claim that you DO actually have Angelo's best interests at heart? Don't even try to compare yourself with military men pal. They are serving a greater cause and aren't motivated by their own hedonistic desires. I never said you would "abandon" your son either- just that you care more about satisfying your own carnal lusts than his needs. I don't recall one time on this forum where you've mentioned missing seeing your son since you've been in Taiwan or how much you're looking forward to getting back and spending time with him.

Wake up Winston. You think you are the only man in history who has had to put his own desires aside once he became a father? Or do you think you are some kind of special exception to the billions of men in the past who have forgone many personal a dream for the sake of his offspring?

Your own rejection of the term laziness is equally pathetic. Again, you are NO truth-seeker but just a lazy bum who uses rationalization to justify his own pathetic behavior. As is typical for people like you, you also crave the attention of others in an effort to get approval for yourself. Predictably, you don't react well to criticism as it falls outside the boundaries of the paradigm you constructed for the purpose of self adulation.
W: Damn you are dumb. Military people are there for a good cause? LOL God you're stupid.

Do you think 60,000 soldiers died in Vietnam for a just and necessary cause? LOL If so, F off. They died for nothing and you know it.

Right now, American troops are dying every day for oil interests, domination of the Middle East, and US corporate interests. They are dying for profit and are brainwashed into it.

If you want to right a wrong, go join the movements against war, the 9/11 Truth movement, or a similar cause. They are the ones trying to RIGHT the true evil in this world.

I'm just a guy who lives in an intellectual philosophical world rather than a practical one. That doesn't make me evil. I just don't conform.

You should go after the guys who are assassinating leaders and conquering countries for profit.

Of course I miss my son. I don't need to say that on this forum. It's none of your business.
You mental midget. :roll: What I meant is they serve a cause greater than themselves. Most soldiers do, regardless of which side they are on. (I don't think too many nations these days divy of the war booty between their soldiers/mercenaries.) Way to go by going off on a different tangent while ignoring the main point of my post you intellectually chickenshit weasel.

Furthermore, you are no intellectual pal. I've seen how you got your ass totally handed to you again and again on the skeptical forums yet as one poster so accurately put it- you don't seem to have the mental capacity to realize it. IIRC you almost got your own dumb ass sued by Randi! Quite an accomplishment for a guy who doesn't even claim to be a psychic. Naturally you would never realize this as any fool will always collect a handful of even stupider souls as admirers for validation purposes. You are just a pathetic aimless soul with a personality disorder who uses his 105 IQ to rationalize all of his irresponsible and amoral behavior under the guise of being an "intellectual" or "truth-seeker" or "non-conformist".

Ironically, on some levels you are absolutely correct about yourself. You are a non-conformist as you seem to think the standards which define a decent father simply don't apply do you- as opposed to the millions of other men before you who set aside their own carnal lusts for the sake of their offspring. You say you are a non-conformist, but so what? Being a non-conformist isn't always a badge of honor dipshit. The prisons are full of non-conformists.

You also recently said you can't be something that you aren't. Well who am I to argue? After all it's patently obvious you are not an honorable and decent father. Why the hell would we to expect you to act as such? Yeah, I admit, I was a complete fuckwit for even suggesting that you do so.

As for minding my own business- that's particularly rich coming from a little prick who has publicly bitched and moaned about Dianne (and other exes on other forums), posted disgusting pictures of himself in bed with horse-faced floozies, and who generally loves to talk about himself and his life story (snooze) for his own self-aggrandizement. FAIL! IIRC- didn't you even show some pictures of Dianne naked or topless once? But ooooooohhhhhhhhh noooooooooo...one little comment about how you never publicly talk about missing your son and I am out of line for not minding my own business?? (despite all of the personal garbage you constantly make pubic) I think what you meant to say was: Yeah, I do miss my son. Whatever the minimum amount of missing is required to make that statement is how much I miss him. But of course I don't miss him enough to stop planning my next whoring escapade across south east Asia. Only a conformist would do that. Check your private messages btw.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Icarus,
Keep in mind that all personal bashing is limited to the bashing board. Not here.

Nothing in your rant above contains any logic or facts or substance.

I have not been debunked on Randi's forum. The people there merely dismiss and deny. They have been debunked by numerous people. When they do, they run into denial.

I've known their game for years.

People in prison are also from the lower class of society. I am from the middle class. I can also say that people in prison are human, and you are too, and so you should be compared to them. Is that a valid comparison?

Hippies are nonconformist too, but they aren't in jail. Why don't you use a positive example of a nonconformist, you punk!

The Zeitgeist Movement is nonconformist too. And it's a positive thing that is spreading like wildfire. Its aim to is end world hunger, scarcity and suffering. Why don't you compare me to them? My intellectual views fit that movement well.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

BTW Icarus,
Tell me your full name. Let me type it into Google and see if I find anyone praising you, if any blogs or forums are talking about you. Probably nothing will come up. Cause you're NOTHING, but a useless basher with no valid points.

Does anyone out there say these kind of things about you?

http://www.happierabroad.com/Hero_Inspiration.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
icarus
Freshman Poster

Post by icarus »

WWu777 wrote:Icarus,
Keep in mind that all personal bashing is limited to the bashing board. Not here.

Nothing in your rant above contains any logic or facts or substance.

I have not been debunked on Randi's forum. The people there merely dismiss and deny. They have been debunked by numerous people. When they do, they run into denial.

I've known their game for years.

People in prison are also from the lower class of society. I am from the middle class. I can also say that people in prison are human, and you are too, and so you should be compared to them. Is that a valid comparison?

Hippies are nonconformist too, but they aren't in jail. Why don't you use a positive example of a nonconformist, you punk!

The Zeitgeist Movement is nonconformist too. And it's a positive thing that is spreading like wildfire. Its aim to is end world hunger, scarcity and suffering. Why don't you compare me to them? My intellectual views fit that movement well.
1) You talk shit by calling me stupid- don't complain when I respond in kind.

2) I am being logical. There are several logical reviews of your debunking papers. They go beyond mere dismissal and denial. Anyone else on this forum can read them and make up their own minds.

3) There are plenty of middle and even upper class people in prison. Is it very logical to paint all prisoners with a broad brush strokes? And NO- they are not in prison because they are human, but a great deal of their actions which landed them there could obviously be considered non-conformist. Not all non-conformist actions are illegal, but many are unethical and amoral, thus negative as well. (BTW- I don't necessarily consider hippies to be completely positive- so FAIL on this too)

4) As for the zeitgeist movement, I don't know much about it so I will withhold my judgment. You seem to put too much stock in the fact that the aim is to end world hunger, suffering, etc. This is not unique in any way to the many other movements in history which have had the same expressed goals- many of which have ended up in total disaster.

5) I am not a mere basher. If that were the case then I would just use pure ad-hominen attacks on issues irrelevant to your character and your actions.

6) Discretion is the better half of valor Winston. I don't need to put out a half-baked website promoting an obvious truth (go abroad- it's easier to get laid there) just so I can gain some admirers for further self-aggrandizement. Yeah you have some people praising you. But I would invite everyone else to google Winston Wu or WWU777 and see compare the positive talk about you versus the negative to see just how admired you truly are among the masses. Right now I'm glad I'm not you because I don't need the endorsements of anyone although I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be too hard to get some.

Bottom line- A) you don't have your son's best interests at heart which B) makes you a bad example of a father who C) should have known better before impregnating a young lower class Filipina which D) makes you a DESPICABLE person.

You have never been able to refute any of this to anyone no matter what abstract mental gymnastics you have tried to perform. I don't have any of this hanging over my head so I am way further ahead of you as far as I'm concerned. There is no amount of fans or admirers which would make it worth being in your position.

But now I must go because I need to check on some prices. I'm going down to South America for the 3rd time in a year and my girlfriend and I are planning on taking a side trip from Brazil to Argentina. It's nice to be able to take a vacation within a vacation for two people and be able to easily afford it because of your six-figure job. Actually my tax refund check will pay for almost all of it. I imagine my refund was probably more than you've earned last year all together. But oh f**k me- I don't have any admirers that I can google due to my lack of public self-promotion.
:cry:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL so calling me despicable is logical? lol

God you are deluded.

You offer no solutions, just baseless criticism. What do you expect me to do, resign myself to the Philippines and live with my son forever in a country I don't even have a permanent residency in?

I support him and all his needs, so that makes me a decent person. Just because I'm not around him for three months doesn't make me despicable.

Why don't you go on your vacation to South America and leave this board alone? Your posts are degrading the quality here. You do not offer any SOLUTIONS to anyone here. All you do is talk out if your ass.

I am really vegging out on my computer and need time off so I can get my errands done and GET BACK TO THE PHILIPPINES. So please stop taking up my time.

Enjoy your time in South America. I won't be sorry if you disappear and don't post anymore here.

The best things in life and the best memories don't involve money, so the fact that you're bragging about your money shows how immature and shallow you are. I do not admire that at all, and your credibility is diminished in my mind. Perhaps all you have is money and no other qualities. An asshole needs money or else he's got nothing.

You aren't my type, and I don't like your attitude, so it's best you leave this forum and go join a forum with people more like yourself. What do you contribute here? Nothing?

You do not provide solutions, hope, optimism, or intellectual insights here. You're just a pest at this point.

BTW, I have far more fans than critics. Note these 400+ fan letters for example: http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Reader_Responses.htm

So you lose even on the numbers.

To hell with the critics.

When you go public with something controversial, of course you are going to get critics. It's part of the game. I accept it intellectually. That's how I can deal with it. Most people simply ban their critics from their forums and never reply to them.

If I was really nothing, then everyone would ignore me and I would have no critics even. Like they say in the military, if you're taking flak, you must be flying over the target.

icarus
Freshman Poster

Post by icarus »

You only want solutions that would allow you to live in your fantasy world. And you know nothing of me. If I were only about money then I wouldn't take time off of work to travel around the world, and study at language schools.

As for your flak comment, I suppose the same could apply to me vis-a-vis you as you seen to have reacted more virulently to me than even the most hardcore of your pure bashers. Water off a duck's back definitely doesn't doesn't apply to you in this case. Could it be that I'm hitting a little too close to home?

As for the forum, I do peruse other sections and comment on other topics that seem intriguing. I would probably comment a lot more but not too many people here seem to have South America on their radars. Oh well.

Whether I disappear or not, the real truth will come if we see how our lives turn out in about 5 or so more years.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

BTW Icarus,

I know what you are, a HECKLER. You're just here to get kicks out of getting a reaction out of me. Your heckling is not motivated by truth or justice. You just get a power trip out of pissing me off and rocking my boat.

Imagine if Hugh Heffner put up a website and forum. Thousands of hecklers like you would be posting there attacking him, using whatever weakness they could find and pressing him with it. But of course he doesn't. Why would he bother? Nothing good would come out of it.

If I were a weakling, I'd let every heckler get to me. But I'm not. Another heckler named swincor tells me the opposite, that I should leave Dianne and just support my son from afar. Who do I listen to? Neither of you. I listen to myself.

Most forum owners just ban a heckler. I would too, or I'd just confine you to the bashing board, if that's what you want.

I have a ton of things to do and I am very very very behind schedule in a lot of ways. I am only willing to answer questions from honest people seeking truth, not hecklers. Only a tiny fraction of my life is mentioned publicly. So don't pretend to be an expert about me. The danger about your lies and others is that people are inclined and quick to believe the worst about others. So I can only hope that others here have the wisdom to distinguish between truth and BS.

But you know what, words have no power over you unless you let them. So I can CHOOSE to end your power trip by simply ignoring you. And that's what I'm going to do. I really have no time at all for hecklers.

So, basically, if you want to discuss things here, go ahead. But if you want to heckle me, I'll just ignore you. If it gets out of hand, then you'll either be confined or banned.

End of story.

icarus
Freshman Poster

Post by icarus »

WWu777 wrote:BTW Icarus,

I know what you are, a HECKLER. You're just here to get kicks out of getting a reaction out of me. Your heckling is not motivated by truth or justice. You just get a power trip out of pissing me off and rocking my boat.

Imagine if Hugh Heffner put up a website and forum. Thousands of hecklers like you would be posting there attacking him, using whatever weakness they could find and pressing him with it. But of course he doesn't. Why would he bother? Nothing good would come out of it.

If I were a weakling, I'd let every heckler get to me. But I'm not. Another heckler named swincor tells me the opposite, that I should leave Dianne and just support my son from afar. Who do I listen to? Neither of you. I listen to myself.

Most forum owners just ban a heckler. I would too, or I'd just confine you to the bashing board, if that's what you want.

I have a ton of things to do and I am very very very behind schedule in a lot of ways. I am only willing to answer questions from honest people seeking truth, not hecklers. Only a tiny fraction of my life is mentioned publicly. So don't pretend to be an expert about me. The danger about your lies and others is that people are inclined and quick to believe the worst about others. So I can only hope that others here have the wisdom to distinguish between truth and BS.

But you know what, words have no power over you unless you let them. So I can CHOOSE to end your power trip by simply ignoring you. And that's what I'm going to do. I really have no time at all for hecklers.

So, basically, if you want to discuss things here, go ahead. But if you want to heckle me, I'll just ignore you. If it gets out of hand, then you'll either be confined or banned.

End of story.
Winston, get real. I am not the only person on this board who takes exception for your actions as they relate to Angelo. I do not think you are insane or have spent long periods of time in institutions, but I honestly believe you have a personality disorder which causes an unrelenting desire for self-promotion at the expense of empathy for others-- the source of which is and underlying lack of self-esteem based on your experiences while growing up.

I can and have conversed on other topics as well on this forum. Again, don't think it's all about YOU. I have for many years felt a pull to expatriate myself. However, there isn't much talk on this board about South America, so my contributions may be more limited.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Then start a thread in the South America board about that area. Ladislav has been there and can comment on it. And a new member DonFrancisco has been in Brazil for 15 years.

I never said I was perfect. But I do support my son and I have feelings for him.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gordan wrote:Well, Jake, you sound like a good racist. You SOUND like a proud Chinaman. In fact, the reason that you moved to a white man's land like Canada proves that you are a proud Chinaman. Keep up the good work. You are proof of the subhumans I talk about who hate whites and others and really want to take over white lands because our societies tolerate you too much in this twisted ideology of ours. Our bad but HEY!! -- your GOOD!!!. Long live your race and good luck in the potential takeover.

I hope this wasn't too racist a post for this forum. Of course, it's ok when non-white racists do it in this very tolerant idiotic Western society we have today.
W: I think you must be blind to what you're doing. It's one thing to claim that there's racism against Asians in Canada or the US. That's an observation about society. But what you are doing is INDIVIDUALLY attacking people's race on here, which can be construed as a personal attack. That's uncalled for and what I told you to stop.

Ladislav mentioned that in Thailand, he faced racism toward whites. So you see, there is no double standard here. He was reporting his experiences, not insulting you directly. If you can't see the difference, then perhaps you shouldn't post here until you work it out.

Now please stop the insults. I'm asking you again nicely.

gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

good news..Winston is getting hard nosed. I love it.

I LOVE IT.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I think we are wasting a lot of time here. We should devote most of it to trip reports and advice on int'l living. Especially to how one can make money there, find love there, and spend a lot of time there so we can all have good time. Here we are spending too much time correcting bashers, talking about racism and posting racial/moralistic stuff... Racism should be only mentioned in asfar as it relates to places we travel to and where it will interfere in our pursuit of happiness. Also, people's personal lives should be no one's business. We are adults here, or are we?

Otherwise we are just wasting hours and hours of our time. This is why I am personally not taking part in any of this non travel related stuff anymore. I simply value my time too much.

Here I am in South Ukraine, a land of bikini babes, I would expect people to ask me hundreds of questions about the beaches, girls, cellphone services, visas etc , but no- instead the bashers' threads about Winston's unfaithfulness get more hits than my adventures in Ukraine. Is this site still Happier Abroad? or maybe it should now be Winston Gossip and Basher's Column?

I am here in Ukraine to scout out the terrain for all of you. But no. Many of you think Winston's pictures with some hooker are more important.

Shame, really!

Ladies and Gents! Let's not lose sight of what we are all here for.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You are right. I'll send out your Ukraine trip reports to the list and see if anyone has any questions for you.