I'm suprised you would go for a Filipina to have a child.

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
icarus
Freshman Poster

Post by icarus »

WWu777 wrote:I just like to expand my horizons and explore other worlds (especially if girls are easy to meet there :)) That's what a perpetual traveler does. It's not to "get away" from something. Understand that.
@Winston

Wow. Real piece of work you are there Winston. I will agree that Swincor is incorrect in implying that your considering going to China was due to a conscious desire to distance yourself from Dianne and your child. More likely, the truth is probably that you just don't give a rat's ass about taking their best interests to heart because you are almost completely focused on your OWN wants and desires. You know- the ones you justify with your endless meaningless buzz-worded platitudes like "perpetual traveler" "expand horizons" "explore other worlds".

I also found it very telling that in describing your enjoyment of living in the Philippines you FIRST mentioned "sex paradise" and SECOND you mentioned your family! Nice priorities you got there pal! I suppose I should at least thank you because after seeing your antics, I have a new found appreciation for my old dull boring dad who would go to bed at 10:30 every Saturday night. Bottom line, you may give lip service to the needs of your family and send some monetary support, but you are far too damned selfish and self-centered to be anything other than an abject FAILURE as a father and husband.

@Jake
You're doing a good job so far of reinforcing the chauvinistic imperialistic 'Chinaman' stereotype.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Icarus,
You are entitled to your opinion. But the reality is, I cannot be something I'm not. I am what I am. I am not here to please you or look like an angel to you. I don't have to conform to your standards. And neither does anyone else. That's the reality.

If you want to be square and straight, and live a stable conventional monogamous life totally in the box and conventional, then this forum probably isn't for you. You should join other more conventional type of circles.

I am all about freedom, not conformity.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
icarus
Freshman Poster

Post by icarus »

swincor wrote:
icarus wrote: Wow. Real piece of work you are there Winston. I will agree that Swincor is incorrect in implying that your considering going to China was due to a conscious desire to distance yourself from Dianne and your child. More likely, the truth is probably that you just don't give a rat's ass about taking their best interests to heart because you are almost completely focused on your OWN wants and desires. You know- the ones you justify with your endless meaningless buzz-worded platitudes like "perpetual traveler" "expand horizons" "explore other worlds".
Conscious desire or not, the bottom line is that Winston has created distance between himself and his gf and kid just by not being in the Phillipines for months. He does have a disastrous family situation, and he has gotten out of it, even if he cites other motives that may very well be true. There is nothing for you to agree that I'm "incorrect" about -- so you're flat out wrong there.
Swincor there is really no point in getting into an argument about who is right or wrong. Either possibility by itself would surely be enough to push Wu towards this kind of behavior.

As for you Wu, how about cutting down on the self-serving bullshit false dichotomies there- Mr. Deepthinking Truthseeking Self-proclaimed intellectual? Newsflash Winston:NOT EVERYONE WHO EXPECTS A MAN TO FULFILL HIS DUTIES AS A FATHER IS NECESSARILY TOTALLY IN THE BOX AND CONVENTIONAL MR. LIGHTWEIGHT :!:

So you're all about freedom eh? As a card carrying member of the Libertarian Party I respect that but I recognize there are always moral limits freedom. Apparently you think being a decent and involved father shouldn't limit your desire to screw around in whatever country you decide to hit up next. You can deny it all you want but you actions speak otherwise. [/i]
Jake
Freshman Poster

Post by Jake »

China in the way similar to Taiwan but also way different. Many Taiwan and Hong Kong men who go to China find women easily as they can speak the language and easily adjust to the culture. If you say there are more men than women in China, that holds true in the countryside but not in the cities. I only to been to Beijing, Fuzhou and Xiamen but the cities have more women than men because country girls don't want to be farmer wives as farmers in China don't own farmland so many country girls flock to the cities to go to school, get jobs and look for established men of all ages and that is why Taiwan and Hong Kong men, even if they are middle aged, can find young sexy women in the cities as these men are usually established with their own businesses, management of some company, or some kind of highly skilled worker like IT professionals.

I don't know about Guangzhou but my uncle used to teach English there so I'll ask him soon.

Winston, find some kind of job like a teaching English job and just live in one of China's cities and you can find women easily. Get to know people around you and befriend them as local men knows where to find chicks. One other thing, if you ever decide to be a teacher, you may date other female teachers but DON'T date your students no matter how hot she is as that is one way surely to get fired fast as I won't mention who but I know someone did that twice and got fired from both teaching jobs.

I would recommend Xiamen at least to visit as its a beautiful small city with its beaches, great seafood, and sexy women, not to mention if you speak the Taiwanese dialect, its basically almost the same as the Xiamen dialect.

Next time I go to China, I want to check out Northeast China like Harbin and also Shanghai and Hangzhou areas as I know some people there.

I'll write more soon but I'll got to go outside... :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi Jake,
Some questions.

So how is China similar to Taiwan?

Have you been to Taiwan?

I was told in Taiwan that Mainland Chinese will try to scam you if they know you're Taiwanese. How can you avoid that? Do you just say you're overseas Chinese?

Can you describe what women are like in China in these cities? Are they educated? Do they try to use you? Are they picky about little things and judgmental?

Are most women there desperate to leave their country? If so, why? I've never understood why they would want to go from such a big country to be confined to a small island like Taiwan.

Do you have photos of women you've met there that you can post here?

So what if I'm a guy who is fun and nice and decent looking, but not "established" or stable? Could I still get dates easily? Is it easy to find women that like you for you? I know the Chinese mentality is very materialistic and practical. But how much would that get in the way?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

icarus wrote:
swincor wrote:
icarus wrote: Wow. Real piece of work you are there Winston. I will agree that Swincor is incorrect in implying that your considering going to China was due to a conscious desire to distance yourself from Dianne and your child. More likely, the truth is probably that you just don't give a rat's ass about taking their best interests to heart because you are almost completely focused on your OWN wants and desires. You know- the ones you justify with your endless meaningless buzz-worded platitudes like "perpetual traveler" "expand horizons" "explore other worlds".
Conscious desire or not, the bottom line is that Winston has created distance between himself and his gf and kid just by not being in the Phillipines for months. He does have a disastrous family situation, and he has gotten out of it, even if he cites other motives that may very well be true. There is nothing for you to agree that I'm "incorrect" about -- so you're flat out wrong there.
Swincor there is really no point in getting into an argument about who is right or wrong. Either possibility by itself would surely be enough to push Wu towards this kind of behavior.

As for you Wu, how about cutting down on the self-serving bullshit false dichotomies there- Mr. Deepthinking Truthseeking Self-proclaimed intellectual? Newsflash Winston:NOT EVERYONE WHO EXPECTS A MAN TO FULFILL HIS DUTIES AS A FATHER IS NECESSARILY TOTALLY IN THE BOX AND CONVENTIONAL MR. LIGHTWEIGHT :!:

So you're all about freedom eh? As a card carrying member of the Libertarian Party I respect that but I recognize there are always moral limits freedom. Apparently you think being a decent and involved father shouldn't limit your desire to screw around in whatever country you decide to hit up next. You can deny it all you want but you actions speak otherwise. [/i]
W: Icarus, I'm not giving you false dichotomies. I'm only telling you the truth about myself and what I am. If you can't handle it, then leave.

It's natural to want to be free, but yeah, we should have some moral obligations to some degree. The trick is balancing them out. Solutions are what's needed. At least Jake is offering an option. You are merely bashing with no result. What do you expect me to do, stay in one place, be a family man, and never do anything, becoming straight and square? lol

Oh and swincor, if you want I'll give you a fake commendation, but the reality is, you did NOT influence me in any way. Even if you had never come here, I would still be doing everything exactly the same as now, but with a few extra hours of time saved up from not answering your posts! :P

Jake
Freshman Poster

Post by Jake »

I'll write whatever its in my mind as I have only a short time and I'll write more later...

Without getting into specific time periods, I've been to Taiwan many times but only in Taipei City and Taipei County since I have close family members there. I've bedded 5 women in Taiwan. Met one in the old ICQ before, dated her four times before, made out in a MTV(like video rental place but also has a private room to watch DVD) and did banged her near a hotel south of Taipei Train Station; also I banged her in the hot springs with a private hot springs hottub called Tian Lai Resort in Yang Ming Shan National Park. Met another one, as a young female came up to me near Taipei Train Station and tried selling me English courses for some English cram school. She followed me to a fast food Chicken place nearby(I think it was Texas Chicken). I told her I can actually be an English teacher so she wanted to learn some English off me. To make a long story short, I end up banging her in a cheap hotel rent by the hour after 2 dates. Another one I met was a early 30s chick I met in the airplane as I was going from North America to Taipei. She was attractive and look younger for her age and made out on the plane and later banged her in a hotel room. Found out later she was married but I guess she doesn't not mind to cheat on her Taiwanese American husband back in the States. I stayed in a cheap hotel and next door was 2 bisexual young hot lesbians from Kaohsiung. They keep leaving the hotel room open so I went and chat with them. We went to a club, danced, drink a little, got back and had threesomes.

That's it for Taipei and I might expand that more. Later I'll post my China trips. Most of my stay in China was in Fuzhou for business as I'll explain more later...
Jake
Freshman Poster

Post by Jake »

You might want to try out Skype and QQ if you want to find chicks before you go to any Chinese cities.My Mainland friend did that few years ago and banged lots of chicks he found online and met more while he stayed in China and banged them too. Try to look for online chicks who can speak Chinese only as it seems to him, the ones that speaks English almost all seems to have foreign boyfriends/husbands.

Also if you go to Chinese cities, also goto the near suburbs of cities is good as they are cheaper on almost everything.

If you teach English there, don't date students including students who are in other classrooms or campuses, as long as they are students in the same school system(for example the school has a few campuses but has the same name) don't date them as I know one got fired even if the student is not his student. Also always finish your contract which is usually one year. If you don't, you can't get references and you might get blacklisted in their network or group of schools. Word spreads fast if you don't finish your contract.

I'll write more later about my China experience.....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi Jake,

Wow how did you bang so many chicks so easily in Taipei?

Everywhere I go in Taiwan, people are highly reserved and restrictive and the notion of sex seems to be totally taboo and out of bounds. In a city where thousands of girls are around you, you can always find someone to talk to, but they are all just talk and no action. How do you get action so easily? Most girls study or work 6 or 7 days a week and do not look at you nor are they interested in talking to anyone. They just want to get to where they are going, and you are too, if you try to meet them, it feels like walking upstream, totally unnatural.

Are you sure you're not exaggerating some of this?

Even if you're hot, things don't come that naturally in Taiwan. It's way reserved to the nth degree.

If Taiwan was such an easy dating scene, then how come lots of Taiwanese guys get girls from abroad? And how come most people I know there, including my relatives, never had any sex until they were married (including my cousin who was recently married). They are all super square and straight, never stay out late, etc. I'm the only one that's not square.

I don't get how these totally square people can live without sex for so many years. Can you explain it?

How do you use QQ?

I'm not sure I want to get into a one year contract just so I can date girls in China. I don't like making promises and commitments I can't keep.

Maybe I can get work through sites like Elance.com?

Jake
Freshman Poster

Post by Jake »

You going to have to stay for a while in Taiwan to get girls as I went to Taipei area many times for a decade. I would say China is much easier to get chicks as I'll explain later. With Taiwan girls, you go slow at first, then build up to holding hands, kissing, etc.

Try out Pimsleur Mandarin in mp3 if you can download bittorrent http://bit.ly/ACH8J Even if you know Mandarin well, the lessons they show is good for Mainland as certain words are use in Mainland. Also lessons are designed as its one man and one woman. As a man goes up and chats up with a woman and a woman reacts to a man... like learning how to pickup and keep a conversation going with foreign women in their own languages. :)

Gotta go, I write more later.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But you said earlier that you banged that girl selling English courses after 2 dates and that she went out with you immediately after meeting you. How did you do that? That's not "taking it slow". And then you said that two lesbos did it with you right away just cause they were next door to your hotel room???

Why would lesbos do it with you? Aren't they gay?

Do you know any way to get betel nut girls? Are you allowed to approach them? Or is that inappropriate?

Did these girls pressure you to marry them?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jake, your download link doesn't work. All I get is a page load error.

http://bit.ly/ACH8J

Jake
Freshman Poster

Post by Jake »

When I mean slow, I mean don't just go kiss them or grope them right away; talk to them and get a sense of their facial and body expressions and go with the flow.

The link does work as you have to click a few links but I'll post a direct BT link here http://bit.ly/Ych6C
bit.ly is a link redirection as I'm not really supposed to post direct links but here it is hxxp://www.demonoid.com/files/download/HTTP/1830327/5426554

Sorry, I really gotta go, I'll post later.
icarus
Freshman Poster

Post by icarus »

Wu, just because I don't approve of your neglectful behavior towards your son doesn't mean I'm against freedom and pro conformity- get it through your thick head. It's true you have no obligation to conform to my 'standards' or anybody elses but don't piss and moan when people call you out on your irresponsible and selfish behavior. That's one of the prices of freedom and a price of putting your face out on the internet in an attempt to build a following, 'inspire' and advise others. A child needs both his mother and father present. You could stay in the Philippines and occasionally travel to other countries. Of course you won't be able to leave by yourself for months at a time- but that's the price you pay as a father! Or, you could officially marry Diane and bring her and your son to a more economically developed country such as Taiwan. Naturally of course you would never do such a thing as it would infringe on your divine right to go out whoring in an economically depressed nation.

At the end of the day, you can spew out your ass all of your usual platitudes about freedom and conformity, but it's patently obvious that your own selfish wants and desires take precedence over the best interests of Angelo. You simply refuse to do what's best for him because it would interfere in the lifestyle that you feel you are entitled to, no matter how many lives it negatively effects.
Jake
Freshman Poster

Post by Jake »

In China, there were too many things going on that I don't really know where to start as its a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief and I'll add more later.

I enter China through Beijing and change planes to Fuzhou where it all started. I stayed in Fuzhou for quite a long while and made out with many girls and banged many as well. I had Fuzhou friends who would even help me pick up chicks as well as picking up chicks alone. Basically for the lack of better term and hate to use this term as I hate PUA stuff(Pick Up Artists); I also banged a few chicks in Beijing and Xiamen. I was the alpha male in China.

You name it and I probably with a high chance did it. I banged chicks introduced to me, I banged chicks I pickup all by myself, and I banged sluts and whores. I picked up waitresses(5 of them, banged 3), salesgirls, female teachers, and even one who was in the same line of business that I did(which I won't get into talking about that business so don't ask). My first hooker was the one that called my hotel room in the near suburb of Fuzhou and came to my hotel room where we drink my leftover beers and I banged her three times that night as that is one of my best sex I ever had. I paid her after we had sex when she mention about money and did it two more times no extra charge as she spent the night. I had a female personal assistant who wanted to try to bang me but I wouldn't allow it(as I don't really want to mix business with pleasure).

I had friends introduce me to their female friends, and co-workers. I even had one production manager I met in a bar with a few friends including the bar owner(who is also a friend of mines), took me to his company, show me hundreds of young hot looking chicks in white gowns like they are researchers or nurses but its a factory(not saying what kind of factory). He told me which one I want and he can put a good word saying I'm a client and tell any girl to give me a tour which gives me a chance to talk one on one so I can pick her up and later bang her after taking her out on a few dates.

Many country chicks flock to the cities for the real reason to find established men to marry as I mention a bit before. Winston if he ever decides to take an English teaching job(you get numerous breaks like Chinese new year two weeks off, summer off, and spring break, while working less than 20 hours a week; if you wish to make more, tutor or teach evenings and weekends), would make himself established which in turn can meet, date and score more chicks. Living in China as an established man would get more possible chicks as they will want to know what you do, how long you going to stay, and what are your plans as they are careful not to associate with short term sex tourists. No matter how rich you are, in China, you should be doing something like studying, working or running a business as you know that is the Chinese culture and a way of life when we are still physically able.There is nothing wrong to be useful. If you want to sit on your ass and be lazy and do nothing productive for yourself and your image, then China is not for you... Maybe stay in Philippines or maybe try Thailand as yes it's easy to find chicks for rich lazy guys who don't care about promoting their own image.

It's a bit long so I'll write more later. Stay tuned...