Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I'm suprised you would go for a Filipina to have a child.

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:56 am

Jake wrote:When I mean slow, I mean don't just go kiss them or grope them right away; talk to them and get a sense of their facial and body expressions and go with the flow.

The link does work as you have to click a few links but I'll post a direct BT link here http://bit.ly/Ych6C
bit.ly is a link redirection as I'm not really supposed to post direct links but here it is hxxp://www.demonoid.com/files/download/ ... 27/5426554

Sorry, I really gotta go, I'll post later.

W: But the "flow" doesn't usually lead to sex after two dates. You either got very lucky or found an exception. If that was the norm, then Taiwan would be a hot sex tourist spot, but I've never seen any website that claimed it was.

And plus, almost all my cousins have never had sex before marriage, or if they have, it was rare and hushed up completely.

How did you get action with those two lesbos?
Last edited by Winston on Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:58 am

icarus wrote:Wu, just because I don't approve of your neglectful behavior towards your son doesn't mean I'm against freedom and pro conformity- get it through your thick head. It's true you have no obligation to conform to my 'standards' or anybody elses but don't piss and moan when people call you out on your irresponsible and selfish behavior. That's one of the prices of freedom and a price of putting your face out on the internet in an attempt to build a following, 'inspire' and advise others. A child needs both his mother and father present. You could stay in the Philippines and occasionally travel to other countries. Of course you won't be able to leave by yourself for months at a time- but that's the price you pay as a father! Or, you could officially marry Diane and bring her and your son to a more economically developed country such as Taiwan. Naturally of course you would never do such a thing as it would infringe on your divine right to go out whoring in an economically depressed nation.

At the end of the day, you can spew out your ass all of your usual platitudes about freedom and conformity, but it's patently obvious that your own selfish wants and desires take precedence over the best interests of Angelo. You simply refuse to do what's best for him because it would interfere in the lifestyle that you feel you are entitled to, no matter how many lives it negatively effects.

W: The bottom line dude, is that even if I agreed with you, I can't be something I'm not.

I never said I would abandon my son.

The guys in the military leave their wives and sons for many months at a time, or even years. Many of them are in Iraq.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:02 am

Hi Jake, do you have any pics of these girls or of them with you? Can you post them?

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:39 am

Jake wrote:No matter how rich you are, in China, you should be doing something like studying, working or running a business as you know that is the Chinese culture and a way of life when we are still physically able.There is nothing wrong to be useful. If you want to sit on your ass and be lazy and do nothing productive for yourself and your image, then China is not for you... Maybe stay in Philippines or maybe try Thailand as yes it's easy to find chicks for rich lazy guys who don't care about promoting their own image.

It's a bit long so I'll write more later. Stay tuned...

W: So they are a workaholic country too. If they like rich guys, I don't think teaching English will make you look rich will it?

I don't believe in the word "laziness". Here's why.

From thezeitgeistmovement.com

"As an aside, it is important to point out that society today assumes a very negative posture towards humanity, retaining the belief that if human beings were not "required" to do something, they would just sit around, be lazy, and do nothing. This is absurd propaganda.

The notion of "leisure" is a monetary invention, created because of the oppressive, fascist basis of the employment institution itself. Laziness is, in fact, a form of rejection of the system. It is a quality that only exists due to the oppression and required servitude.

In a true society, there would be no such thing as the separation of "work and "leisure", for humans should be allowed to pursue whatever they feel is relevant. To put it a different way, consider the curiosity and interest of a child. He or she doesn't even know what money is...Do they need to be motivated by money to go out and explore/create? No. They have a personal interest and they pursue it without reward. In fact, the greatest contributors to our society, such as Einstein, Newton or Galileo, pursued what they did without any regard to money. They did it because they wanted to. The act of doing and contributing was their reward. "

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Jake » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:21 pm

WWu777 wrote:
Jake wrote:No matter how rich you are, in China, you should be doing something like studying, working or running a business as you know that is the Chinese culture and a way of life when we are still physically able.There is nothing wrong to be useful. If you want to sit on your ass and be lazy and do nothing productive for yourself and your image, then China is not for you... Maybe stay in Philippines or maybe try Thailand as yes it's easy to find chicks for rich lazy guys who don't care about promoting their own image.

It's a bit long so I'll write more later. Stay tuned...

W: So they are a workaholic country too. If they like rich guys, I don't think teaching English will make you look rich will it?

I don't believe in the word "laziness". Here's why.

From thezeitgeistmovement.com

"As an aside, it is important to point out that society today assumes a very negative posture towards humanity, retaining the belief that if human beings were not "required" to do something, they would just sit around, be lazy, and do nothing. This is absurd propaganda.

The notion of "leisure" is a monetary invention, created because of the oppressive, fascist basis of the employment institution itself. Laziness is, in fact, a form of rejection of the system. It is a quality that only exists due to the oppression and required servitude.

In a true society, there would be no such thing as the separation of "work and "leisure", for humans should be allowed to pursue whatever they feel is relevant. To put it a different way, consider the curiosity and interest of a child. He or she doesn't even know what money is...Do they need to be motivated by money to go out and explore/create? No. They have a personal interest and they pursue it without reward. In fact, the greatest contributors to our society, such as Einstein, Newton or Galileo, pursued what they did without any regard to money. They did it because they wanted to. The act of doing and contributing was their reward. "

With that kind of "laziness" attitude, you won't do well with Mainland or Taiwan chicks with the possible exception of prostitutes. China has a market and strong work/business ethic mindset and the majority believe in that so you might want to reconsider going there. I did alright in Taiwan and well in China with chicks because I have that businessman mindset. If a Chinaman can bang some chicks in Taiwan, they can bang many in China just like I did. If he cannot get any in Taiwan, he can still get some or few in China so its possible for Taiwan and Hong Kong men of all ages and backgrounds to have a higher chance find girlfriends and wives. Again, I'll post more later.
Jake
Freshman Poster

Postby Jake » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:52 pm

So they are a workaholic country too. If they like rich guys, I don't think teaching English will make you look rich will it?

They like rich guys with a purpose like going out to work, or run a business. They also like guys who are not rich but does the same thing to develop themselves which is go out to work and run a business. Either way, it makes one looks established in these women eyes and they will flock for them. I know English teachers get chicks easily because the live in that enviornment. I'll write more later.
Jake
Freshman Poster

Postby momopi » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:30 am

Jake wrote:Without getting into specific time periods, I've been to Taiwan many times but only in Taipei City and Taipei County since I have close family members there. I've bedded 5 women in Taiwan. Met one in the old ICQ before, dated her four times before, made out in a MTV(like video rental place but also has a private room to watch DVD) and did banged her near a hotel south of Taipei Train Station; also I banged her in the hot springs with a private hot springs hottub called Tian Lai Resort in Yang Ming Shan National Park.

I used to chat up girls in TW on ICQ, but everyone has moved to MSN now. My parents live in Shilin close to Yangminsan but I don't like the water there, too much sulfur (?) and your skin smells afterwards, great for people who want to cure skin conditions though. If you ever go back to Taipei, I recommend Wu Lai hot springs instead, the water is much better and there are many "couples" hot spring rooms for rent.

WWu777 wrote:I don't believe in the word "laziness". Here's why.

Laziness the lack of desire to expend effort (toward desired result). i.e. you want to eat popcorn but is too lazy to go buy some.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby icarus » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:18 pm

WWu777 wrote:W: The bottom line dude, is that even if I agreed with you, I can't be something I'm not.

The guys in the military leave their wives and sons for many months at a time, or even years. Many of them are in Iraq.

Sooooo Mr. Truthseeker, are you trying to claim that you DO actually have Angelo's best interests at heart? Don't even try to compare yourself with military men pal. They are serving a greater cause and aren't motivated by their own hedonistic desires. I never said you would "abandon" your son either- just that you care more about satisfying your own carnal lusts than his needs. I don't recall one time on this forum where you've mentioned missing seeing your son since you've been in Taiwan or how much you're looking forward to getting back and spending time with him.

Wake up Winston. You think you are the only man in history who has had to put his own desires aside once he became a father? Or do you think you are some kind of special exception to the billions of men in the past who have forgone many personal a dream for the sake of his offspring?

Your own rejection of the term laziness is equally pathetic. Again, you are NO truth-seeker but just a lazy bum who uses rationalization to justify his own pathetic behavior. As is typical for people like you, you also crave the attention of others in an effort to get approval for yourself. Predictably, you don't react well to criticism as it falls outside the boundaries of the paradigm you constructed for the purpose of self adulation.
icarus
Freshman Poster

Postby Jake » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:15 pm

momopi wrote:
Jake wrote:Without getting into specific time periods, I've been to Taiwan many times but only in Taipei City and Taipei County since I have close family members there. I've bedded 5 women in Taiwan. Met one in the old ICQ before, dated her four times before, made out in a MTV(like video rental place but also has a private room to watch DVD) and did banged her near a hotel south of Taipei Train Station; also I banged her in the hot springs with a private hot springs hottub called Tian Lai Resort in Yang Ming Shan National Park.

I used to chat up girls in TW on ICQ, but everyone has moved to MSN now. My parents live in Shilin close to Yangminsan but I don't like the water there, too much sulfur (?) and your skin smells afterwards, great for people who want to cure skin conditions though. If you ever go back to Taipei, I recommend Wu Lai hot springs instead, the water is much better and there are many "couples" hot spring rooms for rent.

Yes, everyone on ICQ moved to MSN or stop using IM all together to live their real lives. I like the sulphur in the hot springs water in the hot tub as I had skin allergy problems with red dots on the lower parts of my arms and when I go in those hot spring tubs, then next day when I checkout, my skin allergy problems were gone. I didn't noticed the smell much but I always take a shower after going into the hot springs hot tub. It's very relaxing to go into a hot springs tub with the hot springs water coming directly from the mountains as I like the private hot tub instead of the public hot tub. I love the Yangmingshan National Park scenary around the resort as you can kinda see in the photos. I also briefly went to Jinshan which is a small town as well which is near the Tian Lai Hot Springs Resort.
I might try out Wu Lai hot springs as you said the next time I go to Taiwan. By the way, can a couple rent those private hot spring hot tub rooms by the hour or two? I remember Tian Lai Resort did which I'd thought about it but decided to stay the night instead.

Here are the photos of the hot springs hot tub room that came with a balcony as well. Breakfast is included in their luxury breakfast buffet in their very large dining area. At the time, there was a bus load of corporate workers from some company that rewarded them to Tian Lai for some group project accomplished and I did chat up a few women when the girl I was with wasn't looking. By the way, if anyone wants to head to Tian Lai or the rest of Yangmingshan National Park, don't go in the weekends as they ban personal cars driving there, too many Taipei people taking a weekend getaway, and the costs of these rooms and services is more. I just hate the crowds in the weekends. The girl I was with, we went on a Thursday in late September but I'm not going to get into which year. Winston, I'm not going to post any photos of any women or myself as I value their privacy and mines as I always want to keep a low online profile. Alright, here are some photos inside of Tian Lai Hot Springs Resort.

Image ImageImageImageImage[/img]
Jake
Freshman Poster

Postby Enishi » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:11 pm

After researching online for several years and hearing various peoples experiences, I can't understand why someone would want to marry a girl from the Phillipines either. Get laid while on vacation I can understand, married no. They don't sound particularly intelligent, and I myself have trouble getting close to someone unless there is mental chemistry.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Postby momopi » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:25 am

Jake wrote:Yes, everyone on ICQ moved to MSN or stop using IM all together to live their real lives. I like the sulphur in the hot springs water in the hot tub as I had skin allergy problems with red dots on the lower parts of my arms and when I go in those hot spring tubs, then next day when I checkout, my skin allergy problems were gone. I didn't noticed the smell much but I always take a shower after going into the hot springs hot tub. It's very relaxing to go into a hot springs tub with the hot springs water coming directly from the mountains as I like the private hot tub instead of the public hot tub. I love the Yangmingshan National Park scenery around the resort as you can kinda see in the photos. I also briefly went to Jinshan which is a small town as well which is near the Tian Lai Hot Springs Resort.
I might try out Wu Lai hot springs as you said the next time I go to Taiwan. By the way, can a couple rent those private hot spring hot tub rooms by the hour or two? I remember Tian Lai Resort did which I'd thought about it but decided to stay the night instead.

Yes Wu Lai hot springs has "couple rooms" for rent on short term (2 hours?) basis. However, not all the hot spring resorts there use natural hot springs water, some use heated pipe (mountain) water, so you need to choose carefully, or just chat up other tourists for info. To get there, take the Taipei MRT to Xindian station, then take bus to Wu Lai. For first time visitors, I recommend going on weekend, it's more crowded but more shops and restaurants are open. There are also some very nice mountain hiking trails and a little train that you can take rides in.

I also like Rao He night market (http://www.raohe.com.tw) because it has a garment district on the other side. So you can take the girl shopping first, then to the crowded night market for food. You can also board the train to Keelung to visit the Night Market in front of the Temple there.

Taipei and Taichung area doesn't have any good swimming beaches, so if you rent a room at a nice hotel with big swimming pool, it's easy to invite girls over for a swim, hot tub/jacuzzi, sauna, and the rest is up to you.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jake » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:18 pm

Enishi wrote:After researching online for several years and hearing various peoples experiences, I can't understand why someone would want to marry a girl from the Phillipines either. Get laid while on vacation I can understand, married no. They don't sound particularly intelligent, and I myself have trouble getting close to someone unless there is mental chemistry.

I had the same thoughts exactly and reading about Winston's choices of women, even if some are hot, almost all don't seem to be bright. You can only go so far with sexy yet dumb women as I just used them and leave them if I feel like wasting my time with them. Chinese women I find on average might be more of a challenge but there are higher chances of chemistry as well as speaking the same language and culture. I'm just picky with women and I don't think I would stay that long in the Philippines if I ever go there let alone have a kid with a Filipina, and live there. I might goto Thailand just for a visit but not just for the women but the food and sight seeing as many of my Chinese friends both male and female love it visiting there.

Thanks momopi for the info about Wu Lai Hot Springs. I'll keep that in mind the next time I go to Taiwan and its great it is accessible by local transit instead of a car. When I went to Tian Lai, I went by car but I there are lots of local buses and tour buses that goes to Tian Lai and the nearby small town Jinshan in the weekends if I wanted to go there in the weekends. I'll try Wu Lai in the weekends next time.

:)
Jake
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:42 am

icarus wrote:
WWu777 wrote:W: The bottom line dude, is that even if I agreed with you, I can't be something I'm not.

Sooooo Mr. Truthseeker, are you trying to claim that you DO actually have Angelo's best interests at heart? Don't even try to compare yourself with military men pal. They are serving a greater cause and aren't motivated by their own hedonistic desires. I never said you would "abandon" your son either- just that you care more about satisfying your own carnal lusts than his needs. I don't recall one time on this forum where you've mentioned missing seeing your son since you've been in Taiwan or how much you're looking forward to getting back and spending time with him.

Wake up Winston. You think you are the only man in history who has had to put his own desires aside once he became a father? Or do you think you are some kind of special exception to the billions of men in the past who have forgone many personal a dream for the sake of his offspring?

Your own rejection of the term laziness is equally pathetic. Again, you are NO truth-seeker but just a lazy bum who uses rationalization to justify his own pathetic behavior. As is typical for people like you, you also crave the attention of others in an effort to get approval for yourself. Predictably, you don't react well to criticism as it falls outside the boundaries of the paradigm you constructed for the purpose of self adulation.

W: Damn you are dumb. Military people are there for a good cause? LOL God you're stupid.

Do you think 60,000 soldiers died in Vietnam for a just and necessary cause? LOL If so, F off. They died for nothing and you know it.

Right now, American troops are dying every day for oil interests, domination of the Middle East, and US corporate interests. They are dying for profit and are brainwashed into it.

If you want to right a wrong, go join the movements against war, the 9/11 Truth movement, or a similar cause. They are the ones trying to RIGHT the true evil in this world.

I'm just a guy who lives in an intellectual philosophical world rather than a practical one. That doesn't make me evil. I just don't conform.

You should go after the guys who are assassinating leaders and conquering countries for profit.

Of course I miss my son. I don't need to say that on this forum. It's none of your business.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:50 am

Enishi wrote:After researching online for several years and hearing various peoples experiences, I can't understand why someone would want to marry a girl from the Phillipines either. Get laid while on vacation I can understand, married no. They don't sound particularly intelligent, and I myself have trouble getting close to someone unless there is mental chemistry.

W: Simple, cause they make you feel good. It is true that I don't have much mental chemistry with them and that is the area that I find most lacking about them. But they pump up my self esteem and make me feel good. I vibe with them well too in that we have fun together and get along ok, most of them at least. Most expats feel the same way too. Why do you think there are a lot more expats in the Philippines than in China? Must be a reason right?

I do miss that "hopeless romantic" and puppy love that I used to have with girls I couldn't get though.

Bottom line is that in the Philippines, the opportunity for sex is THERE everyday. I like that, A LOT. It's not that I need sex everyday, or even every week, but I like knowing that IT'S THERE. What I hate most is like how in the US, you can go for years and the opportunity for sex may come once or not at all. That SUCKS the most. And that makes me feel frustrated to the point of being unbearable.

My parents think that wanting sex whenever you want is the stupidest thing in the world. They cannot understand it at all, and they don't agree with me on this at all. My dad finds this website mildly amusing but my mom abhors it. She thinks it's totally disgusting and the concept of it is the stupidest thing in the world. To her, everyone should only be focused on making a living, concerned with only practical things, and if they want sex, then they should get married. My mom abhors everything I stand for, so we don't talk much or else a fight erupts.

There are educated girls in the Philippines but they are harder to get and not as easy. They are not desperate for a boyfriend either. And some get offended too easily, as if they were part of the politically correct movement.
Last edited by Winston on Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:58 am

Jake wrote:

I had the same thoughts exactly and reading about Winston's choices of women, even if some are hot, almost all don't seem to be bright. You can only go so far with sexy yet dumb women as I just used them and leave them if I feel like wasting my time with them. Chinese women I find on average might be more of a challenge but there are higher chances of chemistry as well as speaking the same language and culture. I'm just picky with women and I don't think I would stay that long in the Philippines if I ever go there let alone have a kid with a Filipina, and live there. I might goto Thailand just for a visit but not just for the women but the food and sight seeing as many of my Chinese friends both male and female love it visiting there.

:)

W: Honestly, I don't find Chinese women to be that much brighter than Filipinas. They are a bit more educated, organized and responsible, yeah. And more academic too. But very judgmental, rigid and picky about little things. I noticed this in America too, not just in Asia. That kind of personality doesn't vibe well with me, and sort of conflicts with my open attitude. Plus, like I said, the typical Chinese mind is practical and concerned only with practical things. They do not have a lot of knowledge in terms of concepts, ideas, or the larger picture of things. That creates a mental rift between us too.

With a Filipina, as long as you treat them nice, they won't care if your thinking is different from theirs. It won't be a big deal and will not create a rift between you two. As long as you don't cheat on them, they won't complain.

In Taiwan I have some open minded friends now, but I met them all on websites that draw open minded types of people, not mainstream types.

One more thing. In Russia I did have mental chemistry with some girls. It was great. But they changed their mind about me the next day or said they only liked me as friends. This was even after we kissed and held hands as though there was some real chemistry between us. I've never seen girls change 180 like that before. And this was when I was working two jobs and dressed well on our dates! So I did not seem like a bum or loser to them, and they were very impressed with my mind and liked my looks too! So weird and baffling! Some things there defied explanation. You would swear they were into me if you saw them on our first date. We were like two love birds who tuned out everything around us. Then WHAM, they do a complete 180!

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women