Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Check out this interactive map of singles across the US

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Check out this interactive map of singles across the US

Postby jamesbond » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:56 pm

Here is something interesting, a map that has a slide rule on the top (for the age group of singles you are interested in checking out) of the single population in the US. You can clearly see, there are a LOT more single men in the US than single women especially in the age group of 18-39. When you first look at the map, it shows single people ages 18 to 64. You need to go up to the upper right and slide the two age sliders for the age group your interested in.

http://www.xoxosoma.com/singles/
Last edited by jamesbond on Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:01 pm

According to that graph, the best place to find single women is in the Southeast part of America.

But of course, if they're not attracted to you, then they will all tell you that they are not single or not looking.

Is the South really filled with cherry blossoms streets (like pictures of Georgia show) and big rivers (like the story Huckleberry Finn showed) and nice rural families like "The Waltons"? lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby jamesbond » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:26 pm

If you slide the top slide rule to check out the 25 to 34 single age group, the only cities that have more single women than men are, Montogomery, Alambama, Fayetteville, North Carolina and Durham, NC. And these cities just have a little more single women than single men per 1,000 people. I mean the ENTIRE MAP practically shows more single men than women! It's ridiculous! No wonder why women have it so much easier than men in the dating field in the US, the numbers are in their favor BIG TIME!

There are 2 million more single men than single women in the 25 to 34 age group in the USA! Starting at age 40, single women start to outnumber single men. But most young single guys have no interest in middle aged women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Linc4Love » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:45 pm

It seems like the age of 40 is the turning point when a dramatic number of divorces take place and women re-enter the dating market. Of course now, your dating pool consists of divorced secondhand vaginas in their 40s with kids and a history of at least one failed marriage. Awesome.

I remember saying more than once because that I was at the age now where I was going to have to wait until women started getting divorces before my options start opening up again. Who knew how true that really was.

So basically, since I didn't get married at 18 with a sweetheart before she got snatched up by a thug or a mangina, I just f***ed myself six ways from Sunday.

This is why I when I see fucktwinkles like "skeptic" on this forum I just want to punch him in the f***ing face.
Linc4Love
Freshman Poster

Postby In2dadark » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:09 pm

jamesbond wrote:If you slide the top slide rule to check out the 25 to 34 single age group, the only cities that have more single women than men are, Montogomery, Alambama, Fayetteville, North Carolina and Durham, NC. And these cities just have a little more single women than single men per 1,000 people. I mean the ENTIRE MAP practically shows more single men than women! It's ridiculous! No wonder why women have it so much easier than men in the dating field in the US, the numbers are in their favor BIG TIME!

There are 2 million more single men than single women in the 25 to 34 age group in the USA! Starting at age 40, single women start to outnumber single men. But most young single guys have no interest in middle aged women.

Great link. I wonder what this map looked like in 1976 when I started dating. Is there any way to see that? Thinks were so much easier back then. Mabe because I was so much younger and better looking.. :0)
If marriage & relationships are so great, why are they are they always the one's w/ their heads up the a## of the single guy.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:30 pm

In2dadark wrote:Great link. I wonder what this map looked like in 1976 when I started dating. Is there any way to see that? Thinks were so much easier back then. Mabe because I was so much younger and better looking.. :0)

I haven't seen any maps or statistics regarding the number of male and female singles in the US for years past. It would be interesting to see if single men outnumbered single women in years past (like in the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women