Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

College girls in America

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Ghost » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:48 pm

Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby navigator » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:54 pm

My college experience was much worse. I attended a large state school ~10 years ago. The women at my university were extremely stuck-up. They only liked to screw frat boys, jocks, and cads. They would screw them every night in the dorms. At that time, I vowed never to marry an American woman. That's how repulsed I was by them, their lifestyles, and their attitudes. They were no longer marriageable to me.

Between 5th and 12th grade, I was a potential sucker looking for that "special someone" :roll:. I wanted to get married to a kind, gentle, pure woman. I believed such women were out there for me... in this country... even in my hometown. Then I attended college and had those illusions shattered. I witnessed first-hand how wretched they were. These days, I want nothing to do with them. No marriage, no dates, not even NSA sex. That's how disgusted I am with them. I have felt this way for a few years now. I have reached the point of no return with them. The only reason I haven't completely dropped off the grid is because I want to save money for more overseas travel. That's the only reason I get up in the morning anymore.
navigator
Freshman Poster

Postby Falcon » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:10 am

The males are females are equally boring.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6gD9HGbGL8[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zETLKXPHGRo[/youtube]
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby jamesbond » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:24 am

navigator wrote:My college experience was much worse. I attended a large state school ~10 years ago. The women at my university were extremely stuck-up. They only liked to screw frat boys, jocks, and cads. They would screw them every night in the dorms.

I agree with you, when I was in college my first semester, the guy next door to me in our dormitory was banging the crap out of his girlfriend almost every night! The walls were not sound proof at all and you could hear the bed sqeaking, the girl moaning and screaming all night long. Sometimes they did it 2 or 3 times a night.

As a matter of fact, they were SO LOUD, you could hear them 30 feet away down the hall where the bathroom was located at! :shock:

The guy was a total jag-bag, jock, prick and all around asshole, who never talked to any of us who lived on the floor with him. His girlfriend was average looking and was a stuck-up bitch. He eventually got her pregnant and she kept the baby. I don't know if they got married or not but having to deal with a prick like him my first semester in college really sucked. I had to buy ear plugs in order to sleep because they were making so much noise when they had sex! :shock:

Me and my roommate did transfer to another dormitory our second semester. I found these clips on youtube of what was similar to what I had to listen to my first semester in college!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg5JwL4oqEQ&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKYJD026GUI&feature=related[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby navigator » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:35 am

jamesbond wrote:
navigator wrote:My college experience was much worse. I attended a large state school ~10 years ago. The women at my university were extremely stuck-up. They only liked to screw frat boys, jocks, and cads. They would screw them every night in the dorms.

I agree with you, when I was in college my first semester, the guy next door to me in our dormitory was banging the crap out of his girlfriend almost every night! The walls were not sound proof at all and you could hear the bed sqeaking, the girl moaning and screaming all night long. Sometimes they did it 2 or 3 times a night.

As a matter of fact, they were SO LOUD, you could hear them 30 feet away down the hall where the bathroom was located at! :shock:

The guy was a total jag-bag, jock, prick and all around asshole, who never talked to any of us who lived on the floor with him. His girlfriend was average looking and was a stuck-up bitch. He eventually got her pregnant and she kept the baby. I don't know if they got married or not but having to deal with a prick like him my first semester in college really sucked. I had to buy ear plugs in order to sleep because they were making so much noise when they had sex! :shock:

Me and my roommate did transfer to another dormitory our second semester. I found these clips on youtube of what was similar to what I had to listen to my first semester in college!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg5JwL4oqEQ&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKYJD026GUI&feature=related[/youtube]

That was pretty much my experience in the dorms... overhearing other people having sex while I couldn't even get girls to look at me for a split-second without scurrying away in fear. Not exactly a morale-booster. I'm surprised I was even able to get through those four years of hell. When I lived on-campus, it wasn't boyfriends and girlfriends getting it on. It was random hookups, several days a week, up and down my hallway. That's what caused me to think of American women as unmarriageable trash. I've now reached the point where nothing will ever change my opinion of them. In my eyes, American women are lower than Satan's toe jam.

Colleges have gone downhill since women started enrolling in large numbers, and from what I've heard, the same has happened to the military.
navigator
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:49 pm

navigator wrote:That was pretty much my experience in the dorms... overhearing other people having sex while I couldn't even get girls to look at me for a split-second without scurrying away in fear. Not exactly a morale-booster. I'm surprised I was even able to get through those four years of hell. When I lived on-campus, it wasn't boyfriends and girlfriends getting it on. It was random hookups, several days a week, up and down my hallway.

What I noticed in college was that the guys who were assholes were the ones getting laid. Nice guys didn't get laid, a lot of them didn't get dates either. The girls who were in sororities and who were cheerleaders were screwing the jocks and screwing guys who were in frats.

Me and my roommate moved to a quiet floor our second semester and actually met some nice people (like foreign exchange students).

That first semester was ridiculous, with that guy banging the crap out of his girlfriend almost every night! He even did it on parents weekend WITH PARENTS IN THE DORM ROOMS! :shock:

Here are some more videos of what things were like that first semester when I went away to college! :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAYhuHe1b9A&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9QG27G720U&feature=related[/youtube]
Last edited by jamesbond on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:54 am

Ghost wrote:College did nothing for my dating life. I didn't get a single one in college. Not that there were many girls worth being into anyway. Most were vapid, high-school minded types. Superficial and entitled as any American women. It may be slightly better in terms of friendliness since people in a class get to talking and knowing each other, but other than that, it's not that good socially, dating or otherwise, in my opinion.

I went to a relatively small college (10,000 students) located in a small town surrounded by corn fields. I did like being in college and did make some really good friends and had a couple of girlfriends.

I did go to a junior college first and had NO social life at all. Then I transferred to a four year school, that's when I finally met girls and started to have a social life!

This is what I had to listen to every night my first semister in college, the guy next door to me banging his girlfriend every night. :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbfObe41SkU&feature=related[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:09 am

navigator wrote:In my eyes, American women are lower than Satan's toe jam.

LOL.

I love the writing on this forum.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jason of Dystopia » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:38 pm

At most college campuses these days, the lesbians get dates because they drive the late-night "safety vans" and volunteer as "safety walkers."

At the same time they are "protecting girls from men" they are oggling their backsides and flirting.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.
-T.E. Lawrence
Jason of Dystopia
Freshman Poster

Postby Jason of Dystopia » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:39 pm

Can I puke now?
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.
-T.E. Lawrence
Jason of Dystopia
Freshman Poster

Postby Ned Zeppelin » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:11 pm

I go to community college and my problem is so many of the hot girls are 16-17 because of running start. You can't bang them or you'll go to jail. Its like being cockblocked by the justice system.
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:52 pm

navigator wrote: In my eyes, American women are lower than Satan's toe jam.

Don't you mean that they're lower than the skid marks on Satan's boxers?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby Empyrian » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:02 pm

I've yet to date a worthwhile girl in America, but I'm sure there's some out there. My problem is staying confident when the good ones come around. One time I completely choked when one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen actually took interest in me in a club.
Abolish fear; abolish doubt; dismiss pride.
Empyrian
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women