Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why are women in the US so uptight and defensive around men?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why are women in the US so uptight and defensive around men?

Postby jamesbond » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:46 pm

I am sure all of you guys have noticed how defensive and uptight women are when they are around men in the US but why the hell is that? How come they get so paranoid when they are out in public around men? Even at bars and clubs the women seem defensive and scared that a man started a conversation with them. What is wrong with these women? Don't they want to meet men? How the hell is a guy supposed to meet women when the women are uptight, defensive and paranoid around them? This happens to a lot of guys I know they all say the same thing. It's like women in the US have a social disease or something! LOL :D

Winston has talked about this, when he was living in the US and would start conversations with women a "parnoid look" would surface on their faces. This is why most guys meet women through their friends as that seems to be the only way to meet women in the US. American women are a strange breed indeed! LOL :lol:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Hero » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:36 pm

The answer is 40 years of fear-mongering by feminists. They successfully brainwashed everyone (not just women) into believing that men are evil. The next phase is to place all men into slave labor camps (or are we there already?)
Hero
Experienced Poster

uptight

Postby starkeep » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:38 am

8) my explanation and not just women is that every week on americas most wanted there are many so called unfriendly criminal americans who commit crimes and our crime rate is one of the highest in the world is why
fed up
starkeep
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:00 am

So true guys.

What makes things worse is that you're not allowed to talk about this or complain about it though. You are supposed to think that being paranoid is actually a GOOD thing, because it keeps you safe and out of harm's way. Thus, women are paranoid for their own good. Yeah right. If that's so, then how come women in most foreign countries are not that paranoid of men and strangers and not so anti-social with a stuck up shield around them? In other countries, women are much more relaxed and they giggle and blush and do not get scared unless there is a real valid reason to be.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby jamesbond » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:48 pm

Vinstonas wrote:So true guys.

What makes things worse is that you're not allowed to talk about this or complain about it though. You are supposed to think that being paranoid is actually a GOOD thing, because it keeps you safe and out of harm's way. Thus, women are paranoid for their own good. Yeah right. If that's so, then how come women in most foreign countries are not that paranoid of men and strangers and not so anti-social with a stuck up shield around them? In other countries, women are much more relaxed and they giggle and blush and do not get scared unless there is a real valid reason to be.

Good points Winston. In America women have undue paranoia of men, I mean it's ridiculous. They think every man they meet is a potential murderer, rapist or robber! WTF? :shock: That's why most guys in America have to rely on their friends to introduce them to women. However, that is very limiting and you are stuck meeting the women that your friends introduced you to and no one else. Not a lot of dating options for men in the US! :lol:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby momopi » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:03 am

jamesbond wrote:Good points Winston. In America women have undue paranoia of men, I mean it's ridiculous. They think every man they meet is a potential murderer, rapist or robber! WTF? :shock: That's why most guys in America have to rely on their friends to introduce them to women. However, that is very limiting and you are stuck meeting the women that your friends introduced you to and no one else. Not a lot of dating options for men in the US! :lol:

Part of it is our mass media putting emphasis on killings, making them high-profile. Just from very recent incidents, I can cite Jasmine Fiore (strangled and mutilated, then stuffed into a suitcase), Annie Le (strangled and stuffed into a basement wall at Harvard), Felicia Tang/Lee (former playboy model, beaten to death in her apartment last week), etc.

Just down the street at UC Irvine, some guy pulled out a handgun and shot his wife to death in front of their 4 year old kid this week.

If you watch the news and see this kind of stuff every day, can you really blame people for being paranoid?
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:38 pm

Hero wrote:The answer is 40 years of fear-mongering by feminists. They successfully brainwashed everyone (not just women) into believing that men are evil. The next phase is to place all men into slave labor camps (or are we there already?)

How true! The media and the feminists have brainwashed women in the US into thinking all men are rapists and murders. Welcome to the United Paranoid States of America! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women