INS Gives Open Affidavit to Marriage Scams

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In 2002 a young Ukrainian woman, Elena Buchkovskaya (aka Olena Buchkovska, Alenu Buchkovsky) entered the United States after participating in a long distance engagement and marriage. The young man, Gino Litvak, was in love with Elena, had met her three years earlier and had worked hard to get her immigration papers in order so that she could join him in his life in Brooklyn. When she finally did arrive to the United States in June, she left Gino after 3 months.
I guess if she's from Ukraine, you should change it to "Ukrainian woman" or just use her name?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
saul
Freshman Poster

Post by saul »

I am Paul, I'm John's source, he's a really nice guy but I have nothing to hide.

About all this, yes, I had a business connection with Elena, and that's what I'll
pursuing in court. It's not about her or all the other stuff, it's about the money.
I gave Elena an average of $2800 per month from February 2008 to October 2008, sometimes more
sometimes less but that's the average. That amounts to $25,200. In return I received about
24 pencil drawn jewelry designs. That's $1050 per design in a format that is unuseable for
production. For a jewelry designer without a market name, even really good pay is $100 per
design. So, I'm claiming fraud for $22,800, even deducting the nominal value of what I did
receive. Because of this, the business could never get off the ground and I had to close it
up before even getting started.

All the other stuff, I won't get into, I mean, I'll let you draw your own conclusions;
why and how I could be giving away that kind of money for nothing? But the bottom line is
the argument, I mean, "all the other stuff", will never win in civil court. But a business
dispute can and will win.

All this will go to court and I have time, the limitations on fraud is a good 10years.
We're checking now, for other monies, such as $5000 given to Elena to go
back to Ukraine when her father died - the question is did her father really die and what
was that money really used for? To check, I'm working with civil servants in Odessa to
verify. My other sources? her ex-husband has a lot of stuff, people who have dealt with her
in the past pretty much say the same things. I also have very close and dear friends
in Immigration -they didn't cross any line but they were very helpful -
(I worked in International Shipping for over 10yrs).

She will have the chance to examine the evidence when subpeonaed, before the case starts -
that's the process and that's my story.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi Paul,
Thanks for adding more input.

So this Elena didn't scam you in marriage? I'm confused here. What about the INS and being a stripper and all that? Are these two separate stories?

Why did you keep paying Elena that much money per month, if she wasn't producing and only giving you pencil drawings? Usually if you don't get the result you want in the first month, you don't continue a second month. That's common sense. So why did you continue paying that much for nothing, for that long?

Good luck with your case. Yeah, try to obtain as much corroboration as possible from others who can support your claims, as eyewitnesses or testifiers.

But don't reveal too much publicly, as your lawyer will tell you.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
saul
Freshman Poster

Post by saul »

Thanks Winston,

I'm just one of many with this woman, no, I wasn't involved in a marriage scam but I'm one of those conned for money. I told my own story to some journalists I met, they, (such as John) took the story and ran with it in their own directions.

Your other question, why was it for so long, I honestly don't know, I've talked to other people who have been taken for even larger money (not by this woman, just people taken in general) until you meet someone like this, it's hard to imagine the manipulations involved. The goal now is the legal recovery of as much of the money as possible, my lawyers say the case is very strong.

I will say that I totally agree with ladislav, there is a huge difference between Russian and Ukrainian women.
outline
Freshman Poster

Post by outline »

____
Last edited by outline on July 2nd, 2016, 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
icarus
Freshman Poster

Post by icarus »

outline wrote:Hello Winston!

Thank you so much for posting this amazing post trying to ruin my and Elena's reputation.
Great job!
Gino is not my real name, I go by Gino at work, I'm russian. So you know immediately that the whole thing is a fraud.
This so called private investigator doesnt even know my real name.
Everything in that post is a lie, 100% of it.
This whole topic has to go down immediately, so as every other post you've created in regards to this matter.
I also want contact information of this amazing individual JohnSmith, we have few things to talk about.

I will give you time till Monday February 8th, if not complied to my request I'll have no choice but to get in touch with my lawyer.
I really have nothing to discuss with you, but if needed you can google my work email I'm a manager at Audi Manhattan.

I'm sure you are smart and honest guy and things will be fixed immediately.
Kind Regards,
GL
My memory defamation law is a bit fuzzy these days, but I might refer to section 230 of the Communications Deceny Act. Not sure, but it may apply here.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
outline
Freshman Poster

Post by outline »

____________-
Last edited by outline on July 2nd, 2016, 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

outline wrote:Hello Winston!

Thank you so much for posting this amazing post trying to ruin my and Elena's reputation.
Great job!
Gino is not my real name, I go by Gino at work, I'm russian. So you know immediately that the whole thing is a fraud.
This so called private investigator doesnt even know my real name.
Everything in that post is a lie, 100% of it.
This whole topic has to go down immediately, so as every other post you've created in regards to this matter.
I also want contact information of this amazing individual JohnSmith, we have few things to talk about.

I will give you time till Monday February 8th, if not complied to my request I'll have no choice but to get in touch with my lawyer.
I really have nothing to discuss with you, but if needed you can google my work email I'm a manager at Audi Manhattan.

I'm sure you are smart and honest guy and things will be fixed immediately.
Kind Regards,
GL
If the private investigator doesn't know your real name, and your real name hasn't been mentioned on here, then what are you worried about, since your real name hasn't been smeared?

I told you, why don't you give your side of the story and let people decide who to believe? You can't just go around demanding that posts about you be removed. They are protected under the First Amendment, as is your right to say your side. If you were to go to court and use a lawyer, you'd incur a ton of cost for a little thing. It is not cost effective and you know it.

Quit bluffing and make your case. If you are innocent, then prove it! Why can't you?

Why should I believe you or him? You are both strangers to me. It's none of my business.

outline
Freshman Poster

Post by outline »

Last edited by outline on July 2nd, 2016, 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
icarus
Freshman Poster

Post by icarus »

Winston don't bother convincing the guy to give his side of the story. Just tell him to quote the relevant applicable law and how it would hold you liable...the rest of his BS pseudo-judicial sounding terms (e.g. freedom of lies) aside.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
outline
Freshman Poster

Post by outline »

Honestly I never read the whole story, I was thinking JIMSMITH did it to get published in reality he got payed from Mr. Other Stuff who really should be in jail and surely will be there shortly
Last edited by outline on February 8th, 2010, 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
outline
Freshman Poster

Post by outline »

Last edited by outline on July 2nd, 2016, 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

outline,
None of this makes any sense. You aren't even being coherent here. Why don't you use your real name at work? Sheesh. How honest is that? I'd hate to be your client. What kind of a professional hides his real name at work? That sounds shady.

I'm not supporting this guy JohnSmith or bashing Russians here. Just saying that he has a right to free speech.

There is no way I can know who is telling the truth here. But it's well known that Russians lie without conscience, more than most ethnicities do. I've experienced it too. Heck, in the 60's they sent a dog into space on the Sputnik, which died, and they ended up lying about how the dog died. When I was on the Russian news, they lied about me for entertainment purposes.

Not saying that you are necessarily a liar. It's just something to keep in mind. How do you know your Elena isn't lying?

Go ahead and have your lawyer contact me. I'm not in the US and have no US number. He'd have to call my cell phone, which would be expensive. It would be hard to pursue legal action against me when I'm not even in the country. lol

And besides I don't think you would sue over a fake name that you admit is not even yours.

So I'm calling your bluff.

outline
Freshman Poster

Post by outline »

Last edited by outline on July 2nd, 2016, 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL outline, you sound like a very immature person.

Giving me your work address doesn't prove nothing.

Show me your real name, photo, web page, your company directory, etc. so I can verify who you are. Does your company have a website with your name on it?

Again, if your real name wasn't used by JohnSmith here, then why are you worried about it?

Ok so you are Ukrainian, not Russian. My apologies.

Oh and FYI, lots of girls here love me and like me. So speak for yourself.

I can tell by your writing style that you are female, not male. So stop trying to pretend to be Elena's husband.

Yes everyone lies but not in the same degrees. Your logic sucks.

Russians did not defeat Japan. In the battles they did have with Japan, Japan won.

Oh and the Mongols defeated the Russians and conquered them. They were practically invincible. You don't know anything about history.

The US liberated China from Japan, not the Russians. You are delusional.

I wouldn't want to be the client of someone so immature and imbalanced.

You know, the more you talk and reveal your true colors, the more you discredit yourself and create the probability that JohnSmith may have been right about you. Your behavior is certainly not that of an honest rational person.