Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Do You Know What An Older Man Can Give You?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Do You Know What An Older Man Can Give You?

Postby Mr S » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:36 pm

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby Boner_Jones » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:56 am

I don't get it - what exactly is the point showing this?
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Postby Mr S » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:34 am

It's funny, shows how paranoid the religious right makes younger girls of older men. Subconsciously it seeps into all female consciousness in America where eventually anything more than a 5 year age difference is considered abnormal. I know it's to try to keep women virgins but I thought it interesting cause it uses fear based tactics which is what America is all about--keeping the populous in a 'fear state' to control them easier.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby Hero » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:45 pm

Reminds me of posters I saw on a college campus warning students to be on the lookout for sexual slavery. WTF??
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Hero » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:48 pm

What can an older man give a younger woman?

Financial security
Appreciation
Faithfulness
Kindness
Strength
Maturity
Wisdom
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby jamesbond » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:50 pm

Hero wrote:What can an older man give a younger woman?

Financial security
Appreciation
Faithfulness
Kindness
Strength
Maturity
Wisdom

Amen! Young women are the best women on the planet for sex, companionship and just having with. I am in my late 30's and would NEVER date a women in my age group so help me God! I want them to be in their 20's, never been married and don't have any kids. I refuse to date "single mothers" or women who are overweight, unattractive or feminists. If I do get married it will be with a 20 something hot chick and not some used up middle aged woman.

Check out this guys websites regarding dating young women. His name is Don Steele and he wrote the book, "How to date young women for men over 35" it's an awesome book and his advice is great to middle aged guys looking for younger women. By the way, his wife is 33 years younger than him! Here are his websites, check it out it's got some great stuff on it.

http://steelballs.com/

http://www.steelballs.com/index_7.html
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women