Has this guy really dated 700 women in one year? Or BSing?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Has this guy really dated 700 women in one year? Or BSing?

Post by Winston »

http://datingtorelating.com/home

His testimonials also sound a bit fake.

Look at his claims. How do you even know if any of it is true?

http://datingtorelating.com/mr_l__rx
IF YOU WANT GOOD ADVICE

YOU SHOULD SEEK OUT SOMEONE

WHO HAS ACTUALLY DONE IT

AND LEARN FROM HIM/HER.

Hi, I am MR. L. Rx and I HAVE DONE IT ALL!

--I HAVE MET AND MAINTAINED RELATIONSHIPS WITH A BROAD VARIETY OF DIFFERENT WOMEN.

--I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY MET WOMEN (AND DEVELOPED RELATIONSHIPS WITH THEM)

IN BARS

IN CLUBS

NATURALLY --ON THE STREET, IN THE STORE, AT MALLS, ETC.

AT WORK

ON LINE

THROUGH NEWSPAPER and VOICE MAIL ADVERTISING

THROUGH FRIENDS

-- I HAVE GONE ON OVER 700 DATES WITH DIFFERENT WOMEN IN ONE YEAR.

--I HAVE HAD A MARRIAGE LAST 12 YEARS WITHOUT EVER CHEATING ON MY WIFE

--I HAVE HAD A MONOGAMOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH A GIRLFRIEND FOR 7 YEARS WITHOUT EVER CHEATING ON HER.

--I HAVE HAD MULTIPLE LONG TERM SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH AS MANY AS 10 WOMEN AT ONCE WITHOUT HIDING MY INTENTIONS OR LYING TO ANY ONE OF THEM.

--I HAVE GONE TO BARS AND CLUBS AND GOTTEN LAID BY ONE-NIGHTERS EVERY NIGHT FOR MONTHS ON END.

--I HAVE GOTTEN LAID BY A DIFFERENT WOMEN EVERY NIGHT OF THE WEEK FOR MONTHS ON END.

--I HAVE MANIPULATED THE MANIPULATORS (YOU KNOW, P**** TEASERS) WHO WERE OUT TO USE ME. (YES, OF COURSE, I GOT SEX, BUT IT WASN'T VERY GOOD)

--I HAVE GONE TO STRIP CLUBS AND HAD THE STRIPPERS ASK ME OUT! THEN TAKE ME HOME AND HAVE SEX WITH ME.

--I HAVE HAD SEVERAL WOMEN ASK ME TO FATHER THEIR CHILD--NO STRINGS ATTACHED

-- And LET'S TALK ABOUT QUALITY. Well I don't kiss and tell, but I have dated and had sexual relationships with women like the following: a woman who was on the cover of "Playboy"; a "hot" actress whom you have probably seen on TV or in the movies; and a woman that was voted "The most beautiful woman in the world" in a national poll. And I had all of these relationships with these 20 and 30 something year old women recently while I was in my fifties.

--I COULD GO ON AND ON.

WHO AM I? Let me introduce myself. I am Mr. L. RX (Why Mr. L. RX? Well, I'd rather remain anonymous. I'm not into being famous. I don't have to prove anything to anyone, I'd just like to help a few guys out by giving them CORRECT information on women.)

WHAT MAKES ME QUALIFIED TO BE AN EXPERT ON DATING AND RELATING?

Well, I am 54 years old. and though at 20 I couldn't even get a girlfriend, I currently have 6 long term (2-5 years) sexual/romantic relationships going with younger women (Ages 22, 25, 26, 27, 30, and 40.) NO I AM NOT A PLAYER. I was married 12 years and never cheated on my wife. If I am in a committed relationship, I don't cheat. BUT in-between committed relationships, I am looking. And I feel I have the right to date and have sex with as many woman as I want, as long as I am HONEST with them about it and practice safe sex.

IT TOOK ME 50 YEARS but I finally got to understand and become very successful with women.

MY STATISTICS of SUCCESS

Teenager 0 dates. Virgin until 19. Lost my virginity to a legal whore in Nevada. Although considered "hot" by most women, once they met me I blew them away. First girlfriend by 20. I was married by 22, but had a miserable marriage and was divorced by 25. BUT....

BY 25 1/2 ? I had learned how to get laid 5 times a week in bars and clubs. Things I learned from these experiences culminated in me becoming a very good lover, and getting married again at 31 to a 19 year old women.... But I was divorced again by 42. BUT...

BY 43 1/2 I had learned how to get 2 dates a day with personal ads. I had over 700 dates in my first year alone. This culminated in me meeting the best sexual partner I had ever had (and I had had quite a few) which resulted in a 7 year relationship, but by 50 this was over too (not because of the sex- it was hot even after we broke up) but...

BY 52 I had learned how to get and maintain long term multiple sexual relationship without lying to anyone. (I usually have about 6-10 younger (19-40) sexual partners that I see once a week or once every other week, or once a month, depending on MY interest level. Most of these relationship I had maintained for years. Most of the relationships I had developed bewteen 50 and 52 have been maintained for 5 years, others 2 or 3 or 4 years.)

NOW at 54, I feel complete in my knowledge, I can meet women anywhere: in a club, on the Internet, in personal ads, through friends, at work, and on the street. If I want, I can close about 90% of the qualified women I meet for long term sexual relationship or marriage. Once married, I am a good honest man that knows how to treat a woman, emotionally and sexually. I am not currently married (though I have had about 4 proposals and 4 girls who would marry me in an instant if I asked)because I won't settle for anything less than a , beautiful, classy, intelligent and emotionally mature woman, that has a great family and friends, knows what she wants to do with her life exactly, and has many
many things in common with me. (Unfortunately as if this writing, I haven't found her yet.)

In other words, I have the beginning game, middle game and the end game all down.

AND though there is a lot of good information and good guys (like David DeAngelo, David M., Mystery, etc.) teaching guys stuff in seminars, books, private coaching, etc. They are all missing little pieces of the truth. Their techniques work, but only with a certain kind of woman. "Cocky and Funny", for example, doesn't generally work on the classy, intelligent women, that I like. And sure Mystery's techniques work on bar and club woman (I know his techniques work, because I did almost exactly the same thing in 1978 when I got laid in clubs 5 times a week by "one night stands".) but bar and club woman again aren't the classy intelligent woman that I LIKE... .And perhaps you are like me...

MORE OF MY STORY

When I was a young man. I was simply hot. I never chased women. Women chased me. I had experiences that guys typically didn't have. Girls stopped their cars and tried to pick me up, girls whistled at me. Younger girls who knew me in school, upon turning 18 usually, would confess that they had a crush on me all their lives. Girls would approach me on the beach and tell me I was the hottest guy on the beach...one girl even stopped the elevator mid-floor and told me I wasn't getting off until I kissed her....

BUT-- don't go anywhere, just because I was HOT doesn't mean I got women. I just got approached all the time. As SOON AS I OPENED MY MOUTH (or shortly thereafter) I LOST THEM. THEY WOULD TELL ME I WAS NUTS, AND RUN AWAY. I didn't quite understand it then, but I DO NOW.

SOMEHOW, I managed to get married by 22, to my first girlfriend (She was NUTS too), and had a terrible marriage, and got divorced

When I was 25 (1978) after a failed marriage, I decided to START LEARNING, I hung out in bars 24/7 until I figured out "how to get laid." It took me 3 months. After 3 months I could go out 7 days a week and get laid 5 of those days by "one nighters" that I liked.

What I learned at this time was that, although I was good looking, that didn't matter. I became successful by learning what to say to women.

I eventually got married again to a women who was 19 when I was 31. We were married 12 years and had 2 children. When we eventually broke up, I was 42.

Now when I became single again at 42, I was not as good looking as the teenage to 30 year old version of myself. I was still trim and in good physical shape and didn't quite look my true age, but I was balding and knew I couldn't compete with a hot 25 year old on sheer looks.

What I soon was to learn, however, is that it doesn't hurt to have "good looks" but it is not really important. All it gets you is attention. There are other ways to get a women's attention. MONEY, good conversation, personality and technique are some that come to mind.

What I was soon to learn was that an Older, Balder version of me could get more young women...and keep them... than the Younger, Hotter Version of me ever could.

I DECIDED TO LEARN SOME MORE. I started exploring personal ads, which were big at the time. Within about 3 months again I was routinely going on 2 dates a day (YES A DAY) for about a little over a year. That's right I had over 700 dates in one year alone. Believe me, it was a part time job. After about 13 months of this, I settled down with one women I met and she became my girlfriend -- after about 3 months of dating. I lost interest in all other women and in meeting new women. I had a monogamous relationship with her and was faithful for 7 years to her.

WHEN I BROKE UP WITH HER, (at age 50) I decided to learn the rest of the things I still didn't know to really master the area. I explored personal ads some more, Internet dating, and meeting people on the streets and through friends.

Within about 3 months again, I learned how to have multiple sexual partners/friends (notice I don't use the term Girlfriend) without LYING. I have had as many as 10 sexual partners/friends at one time (but I found this a little exhausting) and prefer to have about 6 sexual partners friends and see about 3 or 4 of them a week, using my other nights to continue my search for the ideal /marriage partner.

Though I haven't found my ideal marriage partner yet, it is because I have become very picky, because I won't settle for anything less than a beautiful, classy, intelligent and emotionally mature woman, that has a great family and friends, knows what she wants to do with her life exactly, and has many, many things in common with me.

I must say I am as content as a single guy could be. And I am more successful with women now at 54 then I have ever been. (And it is with the same age group that I have always been interested in 18-35) My multiple partners kind of combine into one ideal women, but of course.... in the final analysis... I really am a monogamous man and would rather be married....

But TODAY I am here to help you.

And THAT my friends, is WHO I AM!
Wow and he charges $2000 for a private phone consultation! Maybe I should start doing that and get rich! lol j/k

http://datingtorelating.com/private_con ... ne_service
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

This ad belong to the same category as the ones that help you make 1000 a day in your pajamas. Total scam/bs. Laughable.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

yeah what bullshit
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah no kidding. I hate guys who make huge claims like that with no proof and do it anonymously and won't even put their real name behind their "system". Sheesh. It's like you are expected to believe everything you're told and take their word for it, from a guy who won't show his face or name.

And 2000 dollars for a phone consultation? My God. Famous people don't even charge that much for an in person consultation.

That's what sets this site apart from the others. I put my real name and photo here, and the claims on this site are verified by many independent sources. And anyone can view the hundreds of fan letters in my archive and see that they are real. They are long, written in different styles and contain serious questions, which is what you would expect from real letters that real people send.

Also, the testimonials on this forum are a form of independent verification in themselves too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This guy is probably full of horse shit! LOL :lol: How in God's holy name can you go out with 700 women in one year? How can you work and sleep and eat and have time to date 700 women in one year? Total bull shit! A lot of these guys who say they sleep with or date a lot of women are lying through their teeth!

It's not just pickup artists either, I know guys who tell me they sleep with 20 girls a year and when I ask them how they do it, they get nervous and say, "well, I meet them at bars and clubs." Then, I say, let's go to the bars together and show me how you pick up women. Then they get nervous and say, they are too busy to go out and they have to get going. Then I call them up a couple of weeks later and they say, "well, I am not into the bars anymore and am sick of women for a while."

These guys are lying like hell! Most guys in the US are lucky to get a date with one or two girls a year. Most guys get laid maybe with one girl every two years. That's the real deal, not sleeping with 20 girls a year!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

An average American has 7 sex partners in a lifetime. A lifetime!

Whereas in Thailand an average guy with a bit of money gets laid every week which is 52 girls a year- they go to brothels and/ or just pick up girls in discos, pay them some $20 and screw their brains out. I lived in Bangkok for 3.5 years and - yeah, amazing. Just like that! It is like going to the movies or bowling. A weekend routine. 52 x 3.5= 182. At least. But that is if I did it on Saturdays only. Which was not every time, you see. Sometimes it was Friday night and Sunday morning, too.

A Thai with some money has over a thousand girls in a lifetime. Versus an American with 7. If that lucky!

By the way 700 girls a year is doable in Thailand. At least in theory. You just need the money. But it averages 2 girls a night every night or four every two nights or 14 on a weekend- seven on Saturday and seven on Sunday. It is hard work. You need to be a strong man to do it. Plus you need to work the next day.
When I lived in Bangkok in the 1990ies I learned that sex in large numbers is exhausting. It leaves you dead tired. Then you come to work totally beat. That is why people there do it on weekends.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!