You Don't Have To Buy Any Advice

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

You Don't Have To Buy Any Advice

Post by momopi »

http://www.datinggroundwork.com/nopurchases

You Don't Have To Buy Any Advice To Get Better With Women

If you're struggling with women, you need to change your old habits, and you need some good advice to tell you how to do that. If you're on the internet reading about how to do better with girls it won't be long before you come across some information product that costs money. It may be an e-book or a set of CD's or DVD's. Many products will promise secret information or fast and/or easy solutions, though some are more realistic about what they can do. You don't have to buy any of them though.

Don't get me wrong, some of these products are reasonably priced and contain genuinely useful advice. There are also plenty of mediocre ones, but truly good products do exist. In this particular field though, acquiring them isn't 100% necessary. If you want to spend your money, go right ahead, but if you want to save it then you'll be fine as well.

There's more than enough good free information

If you know where to look - and the sources aren't particularly hard to find - you can easily find a ton of advice online about having success with women. A lot of this free info is perfectly adequate as well. It's hardly second-tier compared to the for-sale products. It's also complete and comprehensive. If anything, there's too much free advice online. I'm not saying you won't have to filter through some junk to find the best stuff, but there's bad advice to avoid among paid products as well.

A lot of the free advice is identical to what you can find in the paid products. Maybe in other fields of knowledge the best advice is locked away, but not in this one. The for-sale advice may be portrayed a little differently or packaged more slickly, but the fundamental concepts are the same. Even if the content is more original, it's just different from, not less effective than, the free information.

One advantage for-sale products have is they can present their information in a more cohesive, organized way, as opposed to you having to piece together what you've found in scattered articles. However, I personally had no problem putting the puzzle together for myself, and wouldn't want to pay three figures just to have some concepts sorted for me.

Paid products honestly don't contain magic, super-effective knowledge

When you're feeling desperate, it's sometimes hard to avoid feeling like there might be some secret life-changing advice that you just haven't seen yet. You may think it's squirreled away in an expensive DVD set. Trust me, it's not. Even if it was, the ideas would filter into the free realm before long anyways. I've been able to see a few paid products and my reactions was always, "If I was a total beginner and knew nothing about this area at all, this would totally impress me. But since I've read a lot of stuff online, most of the content in here is surprisingly familiar and redundant."

When guys are struggling with women, needing more advice often isn't the problem

So there's already more free advice than you'll ever need. This is often a moot point because when a lot of men have problems with the opposite sex it's not because they don't have any idea about what to do. Many guys know what they should do, they're just too scared to put the ideas into practice. Others possess a solid understanding of how to get girls, but just haven't put in the time to solidify the skills required. Some try one way to get girls for a bit but give up too easily, and so are constantly jumping from one thing to the next. Others have weak social skills and personalities which hinder them from implementing even the best advice properly. If someone has any of these core issues, even if the best advice in the world was sequestered away in some product, they wouldn't be able to use it anyways. And if they did have these pieces in place, they could get by just fine with the free advice that's out there. Put another way, if you can't make the free advice work for you, there's nothing about the for-pay variety that's going to lead to any different results.

In this field advice is cheap and plentiful. The execution of it is the difficult part. Other areas are different. If you're doing a task where carrying it out is easy, the biggest barrier to your success might really be that you're lacking the right information. But once you have it, you can effortlessly put it into use. Or if you do need some practice to get the hang of it, this learning stage isn't stressful and anxiety-inducing. For example, designing a web page might seem daunting at first, but if you just look up some tutorials online and then mess around and practice for a bit, you can learn the basics before long, with no real pain or struggle. Getting better with women isn't like this.

An analogy I keep thinking of is comparing getting good with women to losing weight. It's pretty common knowledge that the simple, unglamorous key to losing weight is to exercise more and eat a better diet that is nutritionally sound and sustainable over the long term. You can find tons of sensible information on these topics for free. The hardest part is sticking to it. The market is also flooded with gimmicky diets, supplements, and exercise gadgets. No one needs these fad products, but they continue to sell because they tap into people's desires for a shortcut.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

http://www.datinggroundwork.com/avoidpurchases

How To Avoid Being Convinced To Spend Money On Dating Products You Don't Need

This article doesn't cut and paste well, so you'll have to go to the URL above to read it.