Check out this hidden camera footage of men picking up women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Check out this hidden camera footage of men picking up women

Post by jamesbond »

Last edited by jamesbond on November 19th, 2009, 5:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

After watching those video clips, it seems like it is possible to meet women in the US when you are out in public places. However, bars and clubs are still the number one places in the US to meet women. Some guys call trying to meet women during the day, "day game" and those video clips are good examples of "day game."

ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by jamesbond on December 1st, 2009, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

First of all, how do you know if those pickups are staged or not? And aren't the guys doing it really good looking? I can get a girl in the US to give me her number too, out of politeness, but it won't lead to anywhere.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
womanizer
Freshman Poster

Post by womanizer »

Getting a number doesn't mean shit. I couldn't care less about number closes.

The only way I will believe any guy is a successful pickup artist is if he is filming getting the number from the girl, and then (maybe within at most a 2-3 week time frame) taking her back to his or her place and f***ing. Anything else is bullshit.
"We happily accept that we can love more than one child, parent, sibling, teacher, friend, or pet. When you think of it like that, isn't the total exclusiveness that we expect of spousal love positively weird?"

- Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

womanizer wrote:Getting a number doesn't mean shit. I couldn't care less about number closes.

The only way I will believe any guy is a successful pickup artist is if he is filming getting the number from the girl, and then (maybe within at most a 2-3 week time frame) taking her back to his or her place and f***ing. Anything else is bullshit.

Getting phone numbers in the US doesn't mean shit, even the pickup artist David Deangelo said, for every 10 phone numbers you get, you will only get a date with 1 or 2 of them. So I guess you have to get a shit load of phone numbers on a regular basis in order to have some kind of a dating life in the US.
jfk
Freshman Poster

Post by jfk »

jamesbond wrote:
womanizer wrote:Getting a number doesn't mean shit. I couldn't care less about number closes.

Getting phone numbers in the US doesn't mean shit, even the pickup artist David Deangelo said, for every 10 phone numbers you get, you will only get a date with 1 or 2 of them. So I guess you have to get a shit load of phone numbers on a regular basis in order to have some kind of a dating life in the US.
I even had a girl who hit on me every time she saw me,and she gave me her number,, but guess what??? the stupid depressed whore didnt answer my phone calls... no even once!!! :evil:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:

More like 1 date per 500 phone numbers.