Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why do American women think "All men are creeps"

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why do American women think "All men are creeps"

Postby jamesbond » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:03 pm

It's funny how a lot of women in the US think "all men are creeps." I was watching a reality tv show where one woman said, " I get approached by guys at grocery stores and book stores and it really creeps me out." The other girl she was talking to said "yeah, I know what you mean, last week at the gym a guy started talking to me and then asked me for my number, what a weirdo."


WTF? What's wrong with starting conversations with girls at book stores, grocery stores and at the gym? Why is that considered "creepy" by some women in America? I guess it goes to show that in the US, your supposed to mind your own business when you are out in public and only approach women at bars, clubs and parties.
Last edited by jamesbond on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA







Postby jamesbond » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:50 am

The interesting thing is the idea that "guys are creeps" seemed to have started not too long ago, maybe in the 70's or 80's. Before that time, approaching women in public was considered ok and normal. Maybe with the rise of feminism, approaching women in public became taboo.


Image
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby Adama » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:59 pm

Cause they hate men.

A couple of months ago I was reading about the economy affecting the bar scene. The women were complaining cause fewer men want to buy random women drinks now. Duh!

But get this, one of the women in the article actually said "They actually want you to stick around and have a conversation with them now. It's so creepy."

Yeah.

f**k these bitches.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Charger R/T » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:54 pm

One time at night club, my buddies and I piched in and bought a couple of bottles for drinks that night. I invited one girl that I had been talking to for a few minutes to come over and have drinks with us. She told me no but she might come over later and have something.

She wouldn't join me with my friends but she would come over and help herself later.

What a self entitled bitch.
Charger R/T
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:56 pm
Location: Mesa, AZ

Postby Master » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:04 pm

I wouldve left rat poison in it. lol. :lol:
Master
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:56 am

Postby Charger R/T » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:53 pm

Master wrote:I wouldve left rat poison in it. lol. :lol:
Being poison herself it wouldn't have had any effect. :lol:
Charger R/T
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:56 pm
Location: Mesa, AZ

Postby wraith » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:02 pm

I've been through this before. I thought an American girl liked me until she told me to get away from her even when she asked me out. WTF And it happened three times with three different American women.
wraith
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:15 pm

Postby Marcus Aurelius » Tue May 11, 2010 7:46 am

:lol:

So what these dumb bitches are really saying is: DON'T APPROACH ME ANYWHERE, I AM TOO GOOD FOR YOU.

........enjoy your old age alone and your cats, my dear ameriskank.

American women really are shit. It's funny because you read on all these stupid dating advice columns, that every one of those places you listed is one where you should go to look for women, and also to approach them. Take it a step further with the idiot PUA's who say this is the ideal because women in those types of environments have their 'guard down' as opposed to places like bars and clubs. Doh! Guess not!

They don't want you to approach them in the book store, at the grocery, at the gym, at the bar, or at the club.

And the REAL REASON WHY is because indeed: you aren't good enough for these stuck up entitlement bitches. ONLY approach if you look like Brad Pitt with the money of Bill Gates.

If you're just some average beta, don't even bother. You're rejected before you even open your mouth, because you are invisible to them.

I say great. Let them be cum dumpsters to the same recycled Alphas over and over, and they never find a lasting mate. The feminists will, over the span of a few decades, kill themselves off.
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 7:27 am

Postby jamesbond » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Marcus Aurelius wrote::lol: So what these dumb bitches are really saying is: DON'T APPROACH ME ANYWHERE, I AM TOO GOOD FOR YOU.

........enjoy your old age alone and your cats, my dear ameriskank.

American women really are shit. It's funny because you read on all these stupid dating advice columns, that every one of those places you listed is one where you should go to look for women, and also to approach them. Take it a step further with the idiot PUA's who say this is the ideal because women in those types of environments have their 'guard down' as opposed to places like bars and clubs. Doh! Guess not!

They don't want you to approach them in the book store, at the grocery, at the gym, at the bar, or at the club.

And the REAL REASON WHY is because indeed: you aren't good enough for these stuck up entitlement bitches. ONLY approach if you look like Brad Pitt with the money of Bill Gates.

If you're just some average beta, don't even bother. You're rejected before you even open your mouth, because you are invisible to them.



The funny thing is, dating experts will tell guys to approach women at bookstores, grocery stores and at the gym but shit, women DON"T want to be approached when they are out in public! As we all know, bars and clubs don't work either, so how in God's name is a guy supposed to meet women in the US? Most guys wait until their friends introduce them to someone and that's really the only thing that works.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby Adama » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:40 pm

You're supposed to know when you are wanted by osmosis, but you are also supposed to intuitively know when you are unwanted and disappear. If you don't know which is which, then you are a creep.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Banano » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:27 pm

Adama wrote:You're supposed to know when you are wanted by osmosis, but you are also supposed to intuitively know when you are unwanted and disappear. If you don't know which is which, then you are a creep.


Good observation. Its funny how women get upset if they are approached by a guy who they dont find desirable,You are burden to them, you can feel discomfort. That explains why vast majority of guys dont approach women in bars and clubs. If they find you attractive then you are not creep, if they dont find you attractive then you are creep no matter what you say or do....

day game is dead from my experience, they have triple walls around them. How come they are so happy to be alone and isolated, like zombies
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby Adama » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:28 am

Banano wrote:
Adama wrote:You're supposed to know when you are wanted by osmosis, but you are also supposed to intuitively know when you are unwanted and disappear. If you don't know which is which, then you are a creep.


Good observation. Its funny how women get upset if they are approached by a guy who they dont find desirable,You are burden to them, you can feel discomfort. That explains why vast majority of guys dont approach women in bars and clubs. If they find you attractive then you are not creep, if they dont find you attractive then you are creep no matter what you say or do....

day game is dead from my experience, they have triple walls around them. How come they are so happy to be alone and isolated, like zombies


The other point I was trying to make though, is that their signals are weak, which gives them "plausible deniability", if they later decide they aren't interested in a guy. So initially a woman might be attracted, then at some point randomly, she may change her mind. At that instant, the guy must know exactly. If he doesnt pick up on that instant where she gives the other subtle hint for him to leave her alone, then he is a creep.

And of course since the signals are subtle to begin with (because they are pussies who fear rejection and demand the ability to pretend they were only being nice or friendly later), if the man doesnt pick up on the signals of interest, he is a creep.

The Anglo world is truly dysfunctional.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Banano » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:05 am

Anglo women are by far the most complex creatures when it comes to dating and romance.
... women here are overworked and underfucked, if you observe their faces you will notice apathy,uptightness and absence of happiness..
.. watch movies from 60s 70s and 80s you will see that women were more nicer, friendlier and natural...music was different too, dont think things will get any better because women realised that p***y has more value than dick and they just using it to their advantage; they pick and select
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby philosophical_filipino » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:19 pm

Women are like little kids. They whine and complain when you don't give them what they want. I say show them the pimp hand and smack any hoe that talks like an ungrateful bitch. Men, don't buy drinks for women, make them earn your respect. I hate gold digging sluts because they only see dollar signs and are devoid of any human decency.

Real men stand solid by their principles and don't let women walk all over them.
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the
suffering itself because no heart has ever suffered when it goes in
search of its dream." - Paulo Coelho

"Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that
joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of
sacrifice." - José Rizal
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby jamesbond » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:25 pm

Adama wrote:The other point I was trying to make though, is that their signals are weak, which gives them "plausible deniability", if they later decide they aren't interested in a guy. So initially a woman might be attracted, then at some point randomly, she may change her mind. At that instant, the guy must know exactly. If he doesnt pick up on that instant where she gives the other subtle hint for him to leave her alone, then he is a creep.

And of course since the signals are subtle to begin with (because they are pussies who fear rejection and demand the ability to pretend they were only being nice or friendly later), if the man doesnt pick up on the signals of interest, he is a creep.

The Anglo world is truly dysfunctional.

Studies have shown that women in America are the second least flirtacious women in the world! This is out of 200 countries, American women are ranked # 199 out of 200! :shock:

They truely do NOT know how to flirt with men. Flirting is something that foreign women do naturally. Hell, women in the US may not even make eye contact with men that they like, they expect the guy to be a mind reader.

American women need to take classes on how to flirt with men, I think this would really help them out.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Next

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest