Date in Asia - My experiences

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Twobrains wrote:I've been in the online dating scene for years and I've never heard of any of the sites that joadams2k recommends. SPAM.
Why isn't there a REPORT button?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Twobrains wrote:I've been in the online dating scene for years and I've never heard of any of the sites that joadams2k recommends. SPAM.
Why isn't there a REPORT button?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

[quote="Taco"]Here's another Filipina, she's tall and a switch hitter(bisexual) too.

:shock:
:wink: :wink:
Taco,
How do you determine that a girl is "bi"?

Is it info that is visible in extended profile detail that you see if you join?

Or does the girl just casually "let it drop" during a chat?

Or do you just come right out and ask?

Inquiring minds....................... :wink:
joadams2k
Freshman Poster

Re: Date in Asia - Experiences

Post by joadams2k »

I would recommend trying the following sites:

http://www.dateinsideasia.com

http://www.asiandatingagent.com and

http://www.asiacentric.com

dano wrote:I was bored recently so I joined DIA and here is my story.....

Despite getting a 150 messages a day to my inbox, I was quite dissapionted with the results. I even had a woman from thailand offer me a luxury car if I would marry her, she owned 3 companies. I was warned repeatedly while chatting with filipinas, that filipinas are very cunning when it comes to hooking up, just to get any guy to marry them. I would guess that at least 95% of the women on this site are not wife material for a variety of reasons. The most signifcant reason is the best woman are rarely advertised.

Weeding out the bad ones can be done by asking certain questions. I often offered to send money to women for the internet fee if they accepted it, I blocked them. Or I asked them if they are religous and cry in church during prayer, if they said yes its probably a good sign.

I was also told by a filipina if u go to the philippines to find a wife don`t tell anyone your intentions or you could be the target of a scam.

Lots of ladyboys sending graphic messages to me which i blocked.

I`d like to hear other guys experiences with DIA website.
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Post by Ned Zeppelin »

I was on DIA for fun and I got some nude pictures from girls. I am not planning on going there but if you pretend like you will come to them, bitches go crazy.

Especially in the Phils there will be lots of 15 and 16 year old girls posing as 18 and 19 year olds. I encountered several, I found out when I saw their DOB on skype. They will straight up lie to you though, they have shitty morals. I didn't encounter this with thais or Chinese girls. Both seemed very genuine.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Among the Filipino girls on DIA , some 10-20 percent are scammers of all kinds, starting with gays ( or just girls who are not on the picture)posting pictures of models and then chatting with you and sending you pictures of a girl and pretending their camera is broken that is why they cannot do video chat- then they ask for money- the most common thing is I need money for a medical to apply for a job, I need money for school, my parent died, I need money for funerals- they play the numbers game and eventually some guys start sending them money- they get a monthly income from this type of help.

Then there are people who are underage and they pretend to be of legal age and then when they send you their FB you see their real age-this even happens on Filipino cupid. Be careful- this can be legally dangerous. I have reported many such posters and sometimes DIA takes them down and sometimes they do not. They are in Sweden I think.

Then, there are the materialistic ones who are sincere about finding a man but as most common Filipinos, they have deeply ingrained myths about foreigners and Americans ( the word "foreigner" and "American" are synonyms for an average working class Filipino) and they are actively expecting a millionaire to come and visit them and solve all their and their family's problems. They already have a life planned out how they will marry you and have a great family and be working and sending money home to their family.

And then you have some 10-20 percent of really good and honest people and some 5 percent who are good, honest and attractive.

The men on our side are even more of a mess. Many freaks and social misfits to the point of being bums, rude people, guys asking girls to undress, using foul language on them, so after a girl has been exposed to such guys, she is already prejudiced against Americans/foreigners.

The main flaw with guys on DIA is that only a tiny percentage of them will ever go and visit the girls. No money, no guts.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

ladislav wrote:Among the Filipino girls on DIA , some 10-20 percent are scammers of all kinds, starting with gays ( or just girls who are not on the picture)posting pictures of models and then chatting with you and sending you pictures of a girl and pretending their camera is broken that is why they cannot do video chat- then they ask for money- the most common thing is I need money for a medical to apply for a job, I need money for school, my parent died, I need money for funerals- they play the numbers game and eventually some guys start sending them money- they get a monthly income from this type of help.

Then there are people who are underage and they pretend to be of legal age and then when they send you their FB you see their real age-this even happens on Filipino cupid. Be careful- this can be legally dangerous. I have reported many such posters and sometimes DIA takes them down and sometimes they do not. They are in Sweden I think.

Then, there are the materialistic ones who are sincere about finding a man but as most common Filipinos, they have deeply ingrained myths about foreigners and Americans ( the word "foreigner" and "American" are synonyms for an average working class Filipino) and they are actively expecting a millionaire to come and visit them and solve all their and their family's problems. They already have a life planned out how they will marry you and have a great family and be working and sending money home to their family.

And then you have some 10-20 percent of really good and honest people and some 5 percent who are good, honest and attractive.

The men on our side are even more of a mess. Many freaks and social misfits to the point of being bums, rude people, guys asking girls to undress, using foul language on them, so after a girl has been exposed to such guys, she is already prejudiced against Americans/foreigners.

The main flaw with guys on DIA is that only a tiny percentage of them will ever go and visit the girls. No money, no guts.
My experience is that these percentages are pretty accurate. 20% direct scammers was my experience.

The more complex issue is the ones who have "ingrained myths about foreigners and Americans". This might be close to 100% of the girls who dream of a better life for themselves and the ability to help their families. Some such girls may be bad, but many are good and will provide love and be good wives. The fact that they want a better life for themselves and their family doesn't by itself make them bad.

I would also agree about the men. Less than 10% will go to Phils and I'm guessing less than 10% are any good for the women searching for them.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Men are a nightmare on dating sites. As you know I've started my own site. Much to my surprise, the majority of scammers have been MEN.

It's a nuisance because the jerks ruin it for the 0.1% of us men who do actually go to Asia to meet prospective wives.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 6th, 2013, 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

What % of girls on DIA are p4p?

Lets say you go and visit them in pH, sure sex would happened but would they expect you to give them money in return for sex since boht parties know that chances of you going to PH for 1 chick are close to 0%, what % do it for fun and what % are p4p?

When I was meeting girls from thaifriendly few of them told me that they do it for money but cnt put that on profile coz cops will give them trouble, others said they dont ask for money but if you give them they take it, nice psychological trick ..
After that I stopped using online dating, it attracts the worst of the worst, if chik was beautiful and dating material there would be no need to be online,
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Banano wrote: After that I stopped using online dating, it attracts the worst of the worst, if chik was beautiful and dating material there would be no need to be online,
That pretty much sums it up.

Dating websites might've worked 10 years ago when the internet was still young. Anyone remember mIRC ? It wasn't a dating website but you could chat with genuine women from all around the world, most of them single too.
Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster

DIA experiences

Post by Christianfilipinacom »

A friend of ours told us that he had tried to meet women on DIA who were 19 or 20, then when he finally met them in person he found out that they were actually only 16 and the "older sister" had actually created the profiles even... it seems to be a common situation (he said); he said when it happens he doesn't pay for the cab or jeepney fare they request. From what I've seen of DIA actually they do a pretty good job considering it is a free site, though. Not much you can do without having budget for a quality customer service staff.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow doesn't this girl on DIA look so sweet, innocent and white?

http://www.dateinasia.com/kayeeeh

And this one looks sweet and innocent too:

http://www.dateinasia.com/anj

Also, can you believe this is a tranny or ladyboy? She looks so real!

http://www.dateinasia.com/D+Y+o+S+A

This one looks so hot too!

http://www.dateinasia.com/jazz20

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Have to say, I am dishearten by my time in DIA. The girls there aren't really talkative, they don't ask question and pretty vague on what I ask. How do I say this, unimaginative. Then the lady boys and guys, even though I put on my profile I don't swing that way. It some times reminds me of how American women are, maybe it's best to have boots on the ground. Here is a taste of who I end up talking to.

http://www.dateinasia.com/WhatDoYouCare
http://www.dateinasia.com/DamnItsMe
http://www.dateinasia.com/Carlama
http://www.dateinasia.com/shalaniey

But there is some who blocked me and I can't figure out why? I know I didn't say anything wrong or offensive. Maybe it's cause I didn't respond as much as they like? Or just aren't interested in me and best they block me.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Question:

Has anyone tried to use DateinAsia or Cherry Blossoms to try to meet Filipinas or Asian girls in the US in your hometown? If so, how did that work out? Are there profiles of Asian women in the US too? If so, are they fresh off the boat or Americanized?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne