Date in Asia - My experiences

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look at this girl from Shanghai. Cute huh?

http://www.dateinasia.com/Even+Lee.html

This one is good looking too.

http://www.dateinasia.com/tomako.html

There's something about these Chinese girls, I don't know how to explain it, but it's like they are higher up on the evolutionary scale than Filipinas are. Not to be racist, but why is that? It's like they are a higher quality product on the shelf. lol Does anyone else get that impression too?

Here is another example of what I mean. Look at her face below. Doesn't she look classy, with high standards, like she's made of higher quality materials or something? Do you see what I mean?

http://www.dateinasia.com/Lanfen.html

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Date in Asia has a set of pitfalls for Filipina girls, too. The same goes for filipinocupid and other dating sites.

The main pitfall is this:

Very few guys who write to these girls will visit them in the Philippines. Even fewer will be serious and take it all the way to marriage.

There are lots of flakes, losers, pervs who ask the girls to undress and just guys with no money. Some guys are too busy and put their jobs ahead of the girl. No, I have no time, I will see you in December. December comes and it is March now. They waste the girls' time, give them false hope and in the end the girls end up with a whole bunch of nothing.

Yes, it may look like these girls get lots of mail and calls and texts and guys invite to chat with them on Skype and call them. But only a tiny percentage will go to the Philippines. Many are cheapos who will not even help the girl with a phone load. They will not send her money to go to a cafe and talk with them.

Skype talk is free. Yahoo Messenger is free. Phone calls and texts are cheap now. Bullshitting to the girls is free, too. Fantasizing and collecting online cute pictures is free, too. Going to the Philippines is not free. Plus many just get cold feet. They have never been outside the US!

And the guys who are already in Manila have so many girlfriends, it is unreal. One really hot girl I met on Filipinocupid has told me that she has had dates quite a few Western guys in Manila and their phone keeps getting messages from tens of girls all the time. The odds of finding a decent guy who will follow through, will visit, will stay in touch, will help the girl monetarily and then will propose and marry and take her home or stay in the Philippines are slim.

I was surprised to learn from the girls I have met, just how many flakes and pussies and cowards and just totally jelly-fish like spineless men waste their time. And most are from the US.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

As a black guy, I have had absolutely no luck whatsoever with Chinese girls on Date In Asia. I have, however, had considerable luck here on the ground in China, especially in universities, with both student and teacher age women. At the close of one show, a fairly attractive woman asked me out to drinks, pretty damn late, on the day we met. Although I didn't accept, based on what others I have asked tell me, that was meant to lead to one thing. I still chat with her and she often asks me to go back to Guangdong to visit her.

I've had both students and teachers say things like, "You are so handsome. I really like you." to me, on the day we met, and get my qq number. If I stay logged into qq for too long, I used to get bombarded with requests. That has kinda slowed down since my girlfriend is constantly posting stuff on my page to make it clear she is the one.

At two different shows, the hostess, meaning the super hot girl who runs the microphone, asked me out. In the first case I was on my way to jail, though, and couldn't make it. (kinda kidding. I had some visa troubles. I paid the money and took care of it.) She asked my friend for my number. I couldn't speak CHinese at the time, though, so it didn't go very far. The second case, I approached the hot hostess. I would have never dreamed of thinking about doing such a thing had the first girl not approached me. It let me know that nothing is out of my league here. Again, though, my Chinese just wasn't up to snuff.

I would love to see how different things would be today with my current Chinese level, but I am in a serious relationship, and very happy, so I don't worry about it.

The point, though, is Chinese language. The girls on date in asia are writing in English, and likely speak good english. They are on there looking for foreigners and, as I said in another thread, they probably have a detailed checklist of exactly what they want. In my experience, girls who already speak English seem to gravitate towards towards a certain image of what a foreign boyfriend should be. They are apparently not looking for black guys. There are plenty of great girls in China, though, that are, or at least are open to it.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

ladislav wrote:Date in Asia has a set of pitfalls for Filipina girls, too. The same goes for filipinocupid and other dating sites.

The main pitfall is this:

Very few guys who write to these girls will visit them in the Philippines. Even fewer will be serious and take it all the way to marriage.

There are lots of flakes, losers, pervs who ask the girls to undress and just guys with no money. Some guys are too busy and put their jobs ahead of the girl. No, I have no time, I will see you in December. December comes and it is March now. They waste the girls' time, give them false hope and in the end the girls end up with a whole bunch of nothing.

Yes, it may look like these girls get lots of mail and calls and texts and guys invite to chat with them on Skype and call them. But only a tiny percentage will go to the Philippines. Many are cheapos who will not even help the girl with a phone load. They will not send her money to go to a cafe and talk with them.

Skype talk is free. Yahoo Messenger is free. Phone calls and texts are cheap now. Bullshitting to the girls is free, too. Fantasizing and collecting online cute pictures is free, too. Going to the Philippines is not free. Plus many just get cold feet. They have never been outside the US!

And the guys who are already in Manila have so many girlfriends, it is unreal. One really hot girl I met on Filipinocupid has told me that she has had dates quite a few Western guys in Manila and their phone keeps getting messages from tens of girls all the time. The odds of finding a decent guy who will follow through, will visit, will stay in touch, will help the girl monetarily and then will propose and marry and take her home or stay in the Philippines are slim.

I was surprised to learn from the girls I have met, just how many flakes and pussies and cowards and just totally jelly-fish like spineless men waste their time. And most are from the US.
This was my experience on Cherry Blossoms also. Girls always talked abouts guys wanting cam shows and guys who were not "serious", meaning that they would never get on the plane. Even when I told girls that I was coming, had my ticket, etc. I suspect that many girls did not believe me. This was confirmed cause once I arrived in PI and posted updates on my YM, like "In Manila Airport" the girls came out of the woodwork wanting to meet. In many cases these were girls that I had informed of my schedule, but again I suspect that they did not believe me until I actually had arrived. Of course by the time I arrived my dance card was already filled.

For these reasons many of the nicest good girls would get discouraged and drop off CB or at least decreased their searching.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this hot 19 year old Filipina in Taiwan on DateinAsia. She said that she's a professional singer too. Wow I didn't know a Filipina could go to Taiwan and work as a singer.

http://www.dateinasia.com/wendy258.html

State / Region: chitou
City: nan-tou
Ethnicity: Asian
Appearance: Average
Height: 159 cm (5'3")
Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs)
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
Education: College - Some
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Zodiac: Leo
Born in the year of: Monkey
Marital status: Single
Have children: No
Wants children: Yes
Willing to relocate: Yes
Smoking: Non smoker
Drinking: Light / social drinker

god is good all the time

hello every body im wendy and im looking for a guy 24-38 years old, non smoker, never been married, have no kids and God fearing guy. if you are interested in me plz send me a message soon as you can..
I want to meet a Male
with age from 24 to 38
and I want to meet for Friendship, Romance, Marriage or Other.

hello every body im wendy and im looking for a guy 24-38 years old.. if you are interested in me plz send me a message soon as you can....
I wonder why she wants a guy to write her asap? What's the rush? Does she need something? lol

Also, check out this deaf girl from China. She looks cute and sounds serious and sincere.

http://www.dateinasia.com/Waner.html

Silence Butterfly

before you send me a msg, please read every sentence I wrote in my profile.
你会说中文吗?不会的话我们交流会很困难的哦(⊙o⊙)
I am a deaf girl.

I am in Shenzhen now. please dont contact me if you are not in shenzhen. dont waste our limited time.

I need a patient person who can understand me can get along well with me.
dont look at my face but look into my heart.
If you are a deaf person, it is nice.
If you are a patient person and who knows Chinese sign language, it is bonus.

more to say here, I use an online translator so my english is what the Miss Translator tells me. and a very good friend helps me to translate sentences sometime.

I dont have msn or yahoo, they are very complicated to me, I am used to QQ, you can download it here http--softdl1.tech.qq.com-soft-21-QQIntl1.1.exe

my brothers, is it my fault if many of you want to date with me? I am here to find THE ONE. before I pick him up from the crowds, I know I need to meet many. I may be too careful, that is because I have heard many sad stories. anyway, you are right to be careful when u contact with me. only the serious ones are try to keep distance from the risk of cheating.and only the serious ones are ready for any risk.
you dont need tell me what you will do for me, I mean you dont have to promise me anything. why? we can be or cannot be boy/girl friends by a nature way. no one can get in-depth understanding to a stranger in 1 or 2 days. especially my being deaf is harder for us to understand each other

action is alouder than speaking. all earth dwellers know of it. so, dont promise me so many "good things", before you do it, I know it is in vain. I am not the kind of dull fool girl you cheated before.
to be fair, we can meet in a park or wherever, that you dont need to pay for a date meeting.

thank you for being patient and talking to me.

我一生渴望被人收藏好,妥善安放,细心保存,免我惊,免我苦,免我四下流离,免我无枝可依。
I wanted to be good, properly placed and collect carefully preserved, spare me surprised, don't need my bitter, free me from my internally displaced, laboriously without grafting can depend on...

I want to meet a Male
with age from 25 to 45
and I want to meet for Friendship, Marriage or Other.

我一生渴望被人收藏好,妥善安放,细心保存,免我惊,免我苦,免我四下流离,免我无枝可依。
I want to be well stored,hold me well,look after me when I need you,protect me from scary things and bitters,protect me from loosing my soul,let me have a place to rest...

I am in Shenzheng now. dont leave me message if you are not in shenzhen
If you want to know me more, come to Shenzhen
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I had no luck with Chinese girls on DateInAsia. It seems there are so many creepy guys on the site, that when one comes along who is really visiting China they don't believe you.

Chinese Love Links has been much more successful for me!

Oh, and I was on Thai Love Links yesterday and I must say that the quality of woman on there has increased 150% since 2009!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

http://www.dateinasia.com/chienfang.html

"Someone compatible who enjoys cooking, sports, traveling and ME.
I have a funny theory that the best way to find if 2 people match or not is to go backpacking on a very low budget. After 2 months if one hasn't got killed by the other,then they can be happy everafter."

http://www.dateinasia.com/werinja.html

"I am 23 years old and i am studying in Taiwan. I LOVE Asia and I am here already for past 2,5 years.
I love to dance, snowboarding, travel, meet friends and make new friends.
Till now i have been already in 30 countries.... but i would like to see much more XD"
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this tall hot Chinese woman. She's 5'9'' and looks like a model!

http://www.dateinasia.com/zhang+hong+ying.html

State / Region: beijing
City: beijing
Ethnicity: Asian
Appearance: Attractive
Height: 176 cm (5'9")
Weight: 54 kg (119 lbs)
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
Education: College - Graduated
Religion: No Religion
Zodiac: Aquarius
Born in the year of: Rooster
Marital status: Single
Have children: No
Wants children: Undecided
Willing to relocate: Not sure
Smoking: Non smoker
Drinking: Light / social drinker
She says she doesn't care much about money either! But she wants a tall guy.
true love

I am a serious 、simple and straightly girl,i hope i can find true love here if possible, make family and enjoy life together...i will take care you with my duty and give whole my heart to you if you are the right man who i am looking for.

I want to meet a Male
with age from 28 to 38
and I want to meet for Friendship or Marriage.

I want a man who is intelligent 、responsible 、and kind-hearted, knows how to love and care moman. money is not important for me,most important is heart and emotion.and your height is over 180cm.if you also like music and like enjoy with friends maybe much better for us. I hope after you read my profile carefully then contact me.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Heres some Filipinas I found this week, I haven't chatted with them but you can.

1. Filipina with huge glasses. I saw a Filipina working at the donnut shop a few weeks ago that looked just like her, made me laugh.
http://www.dateinasia.com/larafalcon.html

2. Filipina hybrid. This one is smokin hot but not my type.
http://www.dateinasia.com/pinchiku.html

3. Filipina munchkin. I guarantee you'll feel tall in her presence and she's not bad looking.
http://www.dateinasia.com/rechell+ann.html
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Taco wrote:Heres some Filipinas I found this week, I haven't chatted with them but you can.

1. Filipina with huge glasses. I saw a Filipina working at the donnut shop a few weeks ago that looked just like her, made me laugh.
http://www.dateinasia.com/larafalcon.html

2. Filipina hybrid. This one is smokin hot but not my type.
http://www.dateinasia.com/pinchiku.html

3. Filipina munchkin. I guarantee you'll feel tall in her presence and she's not bad looking.
http://www.dateinasia.com/rechell+ann.html
All of them look too westernized for me. Stay away from the Manila girls.

Here's a good one. Small city girl with an education and she's a nurse. She's cute.

http://www.dateinasia.com/jpearl.html

Another one. Notice the simple beauty? I like shy, educated ladies from small cities.

http://www.dateinasia.com/jainz.html
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I haven't had good experiences with DIA. I searched and messaged about 40 girls that were active within 1 day, and since a month ago only 1 of them replied. *sigh*

I tried to just focus on girls that I thought I was compatible with(both sign and personality), but that hasn't made my search for a decent girl easier.

Guess girls don't like programmers huh? =p
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I had a terrible experience with DIA. I got approached by 2 hookers (well at least they were honest). Then I approached a couple of Chinese women and they seemed offended I even emailed them. God knows what they were doing on the site.

English speaking Chinese girls are from the middle-top of society, so they can be quite demanding. If they're 30+ and unmarried then the local men have written them off so there's usually something wrong with them.

The hottest girls in China are from the provinces but they speak absolutely no English and aren't online. You need to learn a lot of Mandarin or find a wingman. And this is the problem. I've totally failed in friend-zoning any Chinese woman who could help me out. It's a shame, because some of the waitresses I've seen on my travels have been unbelieveably beautiful.

As for DIA, I gave up and went back to CLL.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

Deleted
Last edited by DCX_10 on August 13th, 2012, 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

xiongmao wrote: I got approached by 2 hookers (well at least they were honest).
Why can't I get approached by hookers? :(
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

Deleted
Last edited by DCX_10 on August 13th, 2012, 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.