David Deangelos 10-20% rule

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

David Deangelos 10-20% rule

Post by jamesbond »

David Deangelo rule for phone numbers is, for every 10 phone numbers you get, you will only get a date with 1 or 2 of those women. He said he came up with this after getting hundreds of women's phone numbers. He said this is why guys need to get a lot of phone numbers and should try to get at least 10 phone numbers a week. He said if you get 10 numbers a week, that's 40 a month and out of those 40 you will have a date with 4 to 8 women.

This seems like a LOT of work just to get a date with a woman! :shock: I wonder how many women you have to ask out in order to even get ONE phone number and according to David Deangelo, you should be getting 10 numbers a week! I know Winston said he asked out hundreds of girls when he was living in the US and only got phone numbers from 1 to 2% of them!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

dano
Freshman Poster

Re: David Deangelos 10-20% rule

Post by dano »

jamesbond wrote:David Deangelo rule for phone numbers is, for every 10 phone numbers you get, you will only get a date with 1 or 2 of those women. He said he came up with this after getting hundreds of women's phone numbers. He said this is why guys need to get a lot of phone numbers and should try to get at least 10 phone numbers a week. He said if you get 10 numbers a week, that's 40 a month and out of those 40 you will have a date with 4 to 8 women.

This seems like a LOT of work just to get a date with a woman! :shock: I wonder how many women you have to ask out in order to even get ONE phone number and according to David Deangelo, you should be getting 10 numbers a week! I know Winston said he asked out hundreds of girls when he was living in the US and only got phone numbers from 1 to 2% of them!

Thats because David Deangelo doesn't live in Asia. In Asia you'll get a date with every phone number you collect. For every two phone numbers you get you'll get a girlfriend. And one out of every two girlfriends will probably want to tie the knot with you. Its all about location!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Giving out a phone number is nothing to most women. They do have some women in the states now who insist on only giving out their email addresses though. As for phone numbers, I think the success rate is much closer to 0 than to 10%.

Truthfully it is not worth the hassle to hit on ten women or more a week. Unless you are already very attractive and have money, you are wasting your time.

I tried this approach when I first got to college at parties. I was the king of getting phone numbers, even among every guy I knew in my whole dormitory building. They wanted to have a contest but they knew I'd win. So they never bothered.

When you call the girl, if she answers, she will be too busy with her life to meet you or even to speak with you again. She will give haughty, deep sighs, act bored, and tell you she is in a rush. That's if she answers.

If the number is real and she remembers she gave out her number, she will be screening calls. That means if it isnt someone she already knows, she will let it go to the voicemail and decide if she wants to call you back later. She will not return the phone call.

Then there are the women who have no problem giving out bogus phone numbers. Now they even have these group phone numbers for women. So that they can give out a live phone number to guys they dont like. It is real and has a voicemail message, but it just doesnt belong to any particular woman.

Dont bother with American women. They are rotten to the core. It is impossible to succeed with catching one, unless you are a sociopath or obviously wealthy or very well connected and popular within her social group. A random meeting in a subway is not going to get you beyond the stranger barrier with AW. And even if you caught her and began a relationship, that would only be the start of the mind games, emotional terrorism and torture.

I have friends who want me to go out to clubs with them. I always say no. They tell me about the numbers they got from women, the women who bought them drinks, how the girl volunteered to give their number without being asked. What becomes of these women? They screen their calls with the voicemail and never return phone calls.

This numbers' game approach with American women is a recipe for disastrously low self esteem in the man.

When I was in Europe, my success rate was >85% with women who would flirt with me in shopping centers, metros, trainstations, cafes and fast food restaurants. Here in the USA if a woman is flirting with you she reserves the right to flake on you later; it does not mean much of anything other than she wants attention to prop up her ego, not that she is truly interested in initiating a relationship of 5 mins or longer.

American women have pent up anger and their hearts are cold and evil. This spills over into the way they treat men. Unless you want to ruin what is left of your soul (from having been born in this shithole country), it is better for you to override your basic instincts and ignore women.

"Good persons produce good from what they've stored up; bad persons produce evil from the wickedness they've stored up in their hearts, and say evil things. For from the overflow of the heart they produce evil." Evil people are only capable of evil actions. Stop expecting good to come from evil people. This means leave them alone.
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

WHAT

Post by firethrower1000 »

Just reading this just drains my natural energy before even trying....I mean c'mon when you hear that you have to get ten phone numbers numbers for 1 or 2 it just makes you give up easily....ESPECIALLY if you know how things are outside of the US MATRIX.....YAWN...This idea is so tiring and pointless REALLY
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Ask to exchange skype ID. Most likely girls in the US don't use skype and will ask what it is.

If you're good at this, you can explain what it is in a fun way and convince her either install it or have you install it on her laptop for her. This works better with college girls away from home, they're more inclined to explore ways to call home for free (or at least at lower cost). If she doesn't have a built-in web cam offer to give her one of your old spares. If you get skype installed on her computer, you'd probably be her first friend on skype.

Don't worry if she doesn't have a good headset/mic, you can use text chat on skype too.

The rest is up to you. It's easier to get girls overseas, but if you get into a long distance relationship, you'd probably end up making the transition from MSN to skype with her anyway.

Downside: voice + video chat on skype is really flaky with oversea calls. Probably bandwith issues. I had problems with connections to Taiwan, China, Singapore, Japan, and Italy. In the end I just turn off the video cam.

==========

The direct approach, when done right under the right cirumstance and with the right people, will make you look bold and manly. Otherwise, it makes you look rude and childish ("I want candy!"). The other person will rarely tell you which is the correct approach with her, so you need to evaluate the circumstances.

Say if meet a girl at a party and exchanged MSN or facebook ID. You're chatting with her on facebook (the real time chat when both of you are online). You want to ask her out, but you get a feeling that asking "wanna go out on a date" directly might not work with the person. So you do the indirect way and chat about how you're going cherry picking with some friends on the weekend. If she respond positively "that sounds like fun" then ask her to come and bring her friends. Then later you can offer to drive them. You'll get your chance to chat her up in person in an informal setting, and if things don't work out with her you can still hit on her friends.

One of my teachers at school used to own a restaurant and is married to a former employee. When they meet he was in his 40's and she was in her 20's. She was a pretty receptionist girl and he was the owner/chef who was losing his hair. If he asked her out on a date directly, it might not have worked well and possibly seen as sexual harassment against your own employees. So he said that he needs to teach her about wine for her job and took her and her friend/coworker to Temecula winery on a day trip. He managed to impress her enough that she married him.

If there's a mountain in front of you, sometimes it's easier to go around it than to climb over it. Find your own way to success.
Nate
Freshman Poster

Post by Nate »

J.Adama wrote:Giving out a phone number is nothing to most women. They do have some women in the states now who insist on only giving out their email addresses though. As for phone numbers, I think the success rate is much closer to 0 than to 10%.

Truthfully it is not worth the hassle to hit on ten women or more a week. Unless you are already very attractive and have money, you are wasting your time.

I tried this approach when I first got to college at parties. I was the king of getting phone numbers, even among every guy I knew in my whole dormitory building. They wanted to have a contest but they knew I'd win. So they never bothered.

When you call the girl, if she answers, she will be too busy with her life to meet you or even to speak with you again. She will give haughty, deep sighs, act bored, and tell you she is in a rush. That's if she answers.

If the number is real and she remembers she gave out her number, she will be screening calls. That means if it isnt someone she already knows, she will let it go to the voicemail and decide if she wants to call you back later. She will not return the phone call.

Then there are the women who have no problem giving out bogus phone numbers. Now they even have these group phone numbers for women. So that they can give out a live phone number to guys they dont like. It is real and has a voicemail message, but it just doesnt belong to any particular woman.

Dont bother with American women. They are rotten to the core. It is impossible to succeed with catching one, unless you are a sociopath or obviously wealthy or very well connected and popular within her social group. A random meeting in a subway is not going to get you beyond the stranger barrier with AW. And even if you caught her and began a relationship, that would only be the start of the mind games, emotional terrorism and torture.

I have friends who want me to go out to clubs with them. I always say no. They tell me about the numbers they got from women, the women who bought them drinks, how the girl volunteered to give their number without being asked. What becomes of these women? They screen their calls with the voicemail and never return phone calls.

This numbers' game approach with American women is a recipe for disastrously low self esteem in the man.

When I was in Europe, my success rate was >85% with women who would flirt with me in shopping centers, metros, trainstations, cafes and fast food restaurants. Here in the USA if a woman is flirting with you she reserves the right to flake on you later; it does not mean much of anything other than she wants attention to prop up her ego, not that she is truly interested in initiating a relationship of 5 mins or longer.

American women have pent up anger and their hearts are cold and evil. This spills over into the way they treat men. Unless you want to ruin what is left of your soul (from having been born in this shithole country), it is better for you to override your basic instincts and ignore women.

"Good persons produce good from what they've stored up; bad persons produce evil from the wickedness they've stored up in their hearts, and say evil things. For from the overflow of the heart they produce evil." Evil people are only capable of evil actions. Stop expecting good to come from evil people. This means leave them alone.

What...clueless guys are hopping to score dates with Ameriskanks? They need to get out more...a wicked bitch is a wicked bitch, no matter how hot she is...and in fact most American women are far from hot, with the attitude and the extra blubber......oh wait...got to go...my 100 lb Filipina nympho just got home and is starting to take her clothes off...

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Nate wrote:
J.Adama wrote:Giving out a phone number is nothing to most women. They do have some women in the states now who insist on only giving out their email addresses though. As for phone numbers, I think the success rate is much closer to 0 than to 10%.

What...clueless guys are hopping to score dates with Ameriskanks? They need to get out more...a wicked bitch is a wicked bitch, no matter how hot she is...and in fact most American women are far from hot, with the attitude and the extra blubber......oh wait...got to go...my 100 lb Filipina nympho just got home and is starting to take her clothes off...

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For me this all ended about 5 years ago with AW, for good. I admit I still had a sliver of hope thinking that some could be different, but I have been completely disabused of that notion after the last couple of years.

AW are a waste of time and infinite heart ache.

Thats why I call all PUA tactics nonsense (actually bullshit). The same thing for those guys who talk about you must project confidence.

When I am overseas, I am naturally confident cause I know it isnt all based on salary and whimsical flakiness. If she says she is going to call or be at a certain place, it is most likely true.

With AWs, if she likes you, she will tell you to meet her at a certain place and time, and she will be there. If she doesnt like you, she will tell you to be at a certain place and time, and she wont be there. What is the difference between the two for the man? Is he misreading the signals? Or do AWs intentionally send out false signals of interest even when they are uninterested because they have lost their femininity and dont know how to decline gracefully with class, because their egos are too big for reality, and because they hate men?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In the book, "How to succeed with women" the two guys who wrote the book said, 50% of the time when you set up a date with a woman, she won't show up for the date! Also, she won't call you before hand and say she can't make it, she just won't show up! WTF? So the guys who wrote the book said, be prepared for 50% of your dates to not show up!

They also suggest the "numbers game" when it comes to women. Ask out a bunch of women every week, get as many numbers as possible and set up as many dates as you can. A lot of PUA's say the same thing, ask out a bunch of women, get as many numbers as you can and try to get as many dates out of those numbers as possible.

If a woman is not interested in a guy, she should NOT give him her phone number. This is leading the guy on and is very rude. Women should be polite but firm if she doesn't want to give a guy her number. I have had women flirt with me and start conversations with me and I got their number but when I called them back.........you guessed it, they never answered their phone! Or if they did answer, they sounded like they were in a rush, couldn't talk to me right now, or said they had a boyfriend. Now why would she give me her number if she had a boyfriend? American women are a strange breed of females! :lol:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I used to be on David Deangelos email list and in one email he said, "think of phone numbers as your ticket to dates and sex." Well that maybe true but how many women do you have to ask out in order to get ONE date with a woman? I know he says to try and get 10 phone numbers a week but to get those 10 numbers you probably need to ask out 50 women! :shock: Who has time to ask out 50 women a week? In college this would of been much easier to do.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:I used to be on David Deangelos email list and in one email he said, "think of phone numbers as your ticket to dates and sex." Well that maybe true but how many women do you have to ask out in order to get ONE date with a woman? I know he says to try and get 10 phone numbers a week but to get those 10 numbers you probably need to ask out 50 women! :shock: Who has time to ask out 50 women a week? In college this would of been much easier to do.
These guys are selling a fantasy. This lifestyle just isnt possible in the US. Women arent receptive to being hit on that much. They do experience burn out, especially women they get hit on frequently.

Imagine if every guy in college is doing this. Every girl would get hit on probably 100 times a day. Not only would that bolster women's egos beyond the stratosphere, it would also create unrealistic competition between men. Basically an even more extreme version of what we already have.

This is what happens when women just arent receptive. Men have to jump through tinier, more fiery and higher ringed HOOPS.
Last edited by Adama on June 11th, 2018, 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The whole idea of "getting lot's of phone numbers" makes sense, IF you can stand getting a shit load of rejections from women. I remember Ross Jefferies said one time, "don't focus on the rejections, focus on the goal of getting lot's of phone numbers." That's all well and good but how much rejection can a man take before his self esteem goes into the toilet! I think after about 8 to 10 rejections in a row, most men would stop asking women out at least for a while until his self esteem came back.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

momopi wrote: Downside: voice + video chat on skype is really flaky with oversea calls. Probably bandwith issues. I had problems with connections to Taiwan, China, Singapore, Japan, and Italy. In the end I just turn off the video cam.
Really? I call my mom all the time on Skype without issue, even though I am in Asia. When my Korean girlfriend was in Australia, and I was in the Philippines, we talked via video chat all the time. There were occasional cut outs, but it seemed to be based more on where she moved in her apartment than on the overseas connection.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan