Study confirms Asian men and Black women are least desired

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Study confirms Asian men and Black women are least desired

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Study confirms Asian men and Black women are least desir

Post by Adama »

The link is invalid.

See biology does mean something.

No offense is meant here. Asian men are typically short in stature. We all know that besides money, women's number one requirement is height. Anyone under 5'8'' need not apply, and preferably the man should be a Greek god of at least 6'3''.

Same for black women. They are robust even when they arent obese, with typically masculine physical features. Then add the fembot attitude and even the men who might otherwise be attracted to obese muscled women are turned off.
Nate
Freshman Poster

Post by Nate »

So white women tend to prefer white men and Asian and Latinas also prefer white men (Even to a greater degree than white women)...
all of which may not prove anything, but does tend to demonstrate the perceptions that exist, some based on fact and no doubt part fiction.
Is it testosterone? Actually I believe that black men score highest in that department, and whites average a close second, with men of other races 3rd and fourth and so on. In this case the word "Asian" is likely not too useful as it covers a large ethnic base, and Indians for example are far from being orientals. In the Philippines, many men seem rather effeminate- not sure if that is genetics or culture, but it
is certainly out there. Even the Buddhas you see around show a man with tits...
So if you are an oriental man, it is no doubt good to avoid falling into stereotypes. If you are butt ugly and have bitch tits, I guess you are out of luck...unless of course you have plenty of money, in which case all might be forgiven by many girls, as money = power...and all that comes with it...

Black women? Hmmm. Well most American black women subscribe to American black culture which I think really sucks.
Many white men are simply not into that BS...but I have met non-USA black girls who where everything rarely found here...
fine bodies, very pretty, and really classy. I met a girl from Kenya in that category...she was outstanding in every way...

And in the end? Do what you want...who gives a shit what others think...

Nate
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

Post by firethrower1000 »

J.Adama wrote:

The link is invalid.

See biology does mean something.

No offense is meant here. Asian men are typically short in stature. We all know that besides money, women's number one requirement is height. Anyone under 5'8'' need not apply, and preferably the man should be a Greek god of at least 6'3''.

Same for black women. They are robust even when they arent obese, with typically masculine physical features. Then add the fembot attitude and even the men who might otherwise be attracted to obese muscled women are turned off.
wow,wow,wow hold on just a second...You might not want to offend anyone here but your comment is wrong...First of all what you said about asian men is not true, a men's height does not make a men less or more attractive...Height is different in every races so if you keep comparing mens height among races then no wonder one of the groups will end up as losers....

As for black women you may laugh at what i am about to say but although you are talking about black american women....I just want to let you know that when it comes to the majority of the black women on earth wich are african black women...To me they are just as feminine as an asian women would be....Sure an asian women have amongs the prettiest faces but african women also have a big femine trait that is called women form meaning they have the best fat storage on their butt and boobs wich is the exact oppostie of a man's feature because a man will have muscular pecs and a tight muscular arse in oreder to better make the forward thrust movement needed for succesfull sperm transfer which matters alot in the primitive days ....So in my opinion asian women and african women are the best as opposed to the classical white women
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

Post by firethrower1000 »

Nate wrote:

So white women tend to prefer white men and Asian and Latinas also prefer white men (Even to a greater degree than white women)...
all of which may not prove anything, but does tend to demonstrate the perceptions that exist, some based on fact and no doubt part fiction.
Is it testosterone? Actually I believe that black men score highest in that department, and whites average a close second, with men of other races 3rd and fourth and so on. In this case the word "Asian" is likely not too useful as it covers a large ethnic base, and Indians for example are far from being orientals. In the Philippines, many men seem rather effeminate- not sure if that is genetics or culture, but it
is certainly out there. Even the Buddhas you see around show a man with tits...
So if you are an oriental man, it is no doubt good to avoid falling into stereotypes. If you are butt ugly and have bitch tits, I guess you are out of luck...unless of course you have plenty of money, in which case all might be forgiven by many girls, as money = power...and all that comes with it...

Black women? Hmmm. Well most American black women subscribe to American black culture which I think really sucks.
Many white men are simply not into that BS...but I have met non-USA black girls who where everything rarely found here...
fine bodies, very pretty, and really classy. I met a girl from Kenya in that category...she was outstanding in every way...

And in the end? Do what you want...who gives a shit what others think...

Nate
nicely said Nate black american women might not be the ideal women to date but african black women definately are and they are the exact opposite of US black women....They are very polite, slim, they cook for their men and their familly ,the value culture and familly bonds etc...they are being hated on because of what the US black women prtrays of themselves...So everybody simply generalises all black on the planes as being overly masculine etc...Thats just stupid to me, thats like saying all white women on the planet are the same and White american women are just like European women which is bogus and not true...European women too are the exact opposite of americna white women....
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Firethrower, I believe this was about women here in the west. They are making cross racial comparisons. That's what the article was all about. Dont shoot me. I am only translating the article here.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Nate wrote:
Most Asian women do not prefer white men. They might in the US, but not in Asia. Momopi has posted many statistics before to show that most Asian women in Asia do not date white men, but that there are always enough Asian women that do like white men, that the white men in Asia always have some to choose from.

As to Latinas, I heard that Latinas and Mexicans, even in the US, do not like white men, but prefer to date their own race. I don't see many Mexican girls, even in the US, dating white American males.

That being said, it is true that Western women care about height a lot. But here in the Philippines, it doesn't seem to be an issue.

By the way, the Yahoo News link does work. Try it again. I just tested it and it worked fine.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Nate
Freshman Poster

Post by Nate »

Winston wrote:
Nate wrote:
Most Asian women do not prefer white men. They might in the US, but not in Asia. Momopi has posted many statistics before to show that most Asian women in Asia do not date white men, but that there are always enough Asian women that do like white men, that the white men in Asia always have some to choose from.

As to Latinas, I heard that Latinas and Mexicans, even in the US, do not like white men, but prefer to date their own race. I don't see many Mexican girls, even in the US, dating white American males.

That being said, it is true that Western women care about height a lot. But here in the Philippines, it doesn't seem to be an issue.

By the way, the Yahoo News link does work. Try it again. I just tested it and it worked fine.

Winston-
The context was those racial groups within the USA, so I stand by what I said. Of course most Asian women in Asia might not prefer to date white men- most of Asia hardly even grasps the concept of western style "dating", and just how available are white men to the hundreds of millions of women in Asia? So to speak of that as some kind of rational choice either way is just plain silly. It is all just idiocy anyway, who cares? Last time I checked there were exactly 243,987 filipinas willing to date me and I turned them all down! So there! And really, the term "Asian" is not even a good ethnographic term...Blond Iranians and Turks are Asian and so are Indians, and Japanese and Arabs...so to attempt to lump them together as having some kind of distinct quality is useless. So I will go back cutting up some mangoes for a good fruit salad, and plan my next safari...and if some idiot shows up I will throw him overboard...
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

A brain is a terrible thing to wash!