The Crap that is Plenty Of Fish

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Linc4Love wrote:
Shokkers wrote:I thought I'd throw in my two cents: I met my last three girlfriends on http://www.okcupid.com. That site is free, and offers quizzes and blogs and lots of other apps. You can search locally or globally, set age restrictions, etc.
Naturally there are snotty and/or flaky girls on there but the ones I met so far were pretty fascinating...one was a neurobiologist, another was an engineer in the morning and a semi-pro poker player by night. Pretty good sex drives, too...
I tried OKCupid a few times, one thing that struck me was how many on there were bisexual. Weird. I talked to one girl I really thought I had a connection with because she was an introvert like me, and she blew me off after two days, said she was going to a major party and was exploring "other options." Really, an introvert is a party animal too? Go figure.

I tried one last time recently, and immediately got an email from a local... girl (I use the term loosely) who noticed I was into a outdoors activity called orienteering. It's not a common sport and of course the one girl who might be into it is local and so damned ugly I literally gagged every time I saw her photo. What in God's name do they put in the water around here?

I sent out several more messages to women whose profiles caught my attention but never got a response. :roll:
About 30 to 40 percent of the women on okcupid are bisexual.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

I find it hard to believe that any of you got dates on plenty of fish.

A few years ago, I created a profile on there and I deleted my profile after a week.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Never used dating websites, never will...Most of them are from the stone age. I mean they don't even have live chat for f***s sake. I prefer chatting or meeting women face to face rather than sending messages back and forth.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Andrewww wrote:Never used dating websites, never will...Most of them are from the stone age. I mean they don't even have live chat for f***s sake. I prefer chatting or meeting women face to face rather than sending messages back and forth.
Same here. You can never truly know someone by talking to them on a computer--you can only do that by meeting them face-to-face and actually interacting with them in-person.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Andrewww wrote:Never used dating websites, never will...Most of them are from the stone age. I mean they don't even have live chat for f***s sake. I prefer chatting or meeting women face to face rather than sending messages back and forth.
I thought the key was to get a number by the third message and try to actually set something up from there.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Most of the beautiful girls on American dating sites are total sluts. Some profiles actually list every negative thing about feminist AW that we talk about here.

Many beautiful girls are non-religious, love partying, clubbing, drinking, and "free love" sex. They even say they love bad boys and thugs. I could share an example link of what I mean if your interested.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Tsar wrote:Most of the beautiful girls on American dating sites are total sluts. Some profiles actually list every negative thing about feminist AW that we talk about here.

Many beautiful girls are non-religious, love partying, clubbing, drinking, and "free love" sex. They even say they love bad boys and thugs. I could share an example link of what I mean if your interested.
Like to see it. I also enjoy reading profiles of AW that live in foriegn countries. They spout all their feminist/I'm a great catch crap and what they want in a man. Saw one from Peru, gonna find that profile now.

Just found it http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=45001029
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Amen, I am glad I am not the only one who thinks internet dating is a waste of time! Your supposed to meet people face to face, not through a computer. How do you even know what the person really looks like, their pictures online maybe old and they may look completely different now.

Most women who use online dating are either fat, ugly or single mothers. You will also run into psycho's and fruit cakes with online dating. The type of women you want to meet are not using online dating, they are out meeting men face to face.

To quote dating expert Don Steele, "Your not going to find any normal women on the internet, if the woman was normal ............. she wouldn't be using the internet." :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=42456384 here's another one. I have a bad feeling that feminism is slowly influencing these countries.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Dark_Sol wrote:http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=42456384 here's another one. I have a bad feeling that feminism is slowly influencing these countries.
She says she's independent, so she won't be asking for money, and open-minded enough to be your sex buddy, no strings attached. And she's kinda cute. And the Soviet flag is a nice pointer to the fact she might be a bit of the leftwing intellectual type. Hmm...when is the next flight from Medellin to Lima? :) (jk)
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

publicduende wrote:
Dark_Sol wrote:http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=42456384 here's another one. I have a bad feeling that feminism is slowly influencing these countries.
She says she's independent, so she won't be asking for money, and open-minded enough to be your sex buddy, no strings attached. And she's kinda cute. And the Soviet flag is a nice pointer to the fact she might be a bit of the leftwing intellectual type. Hmm...when is the next flight from Medellin to Lima? :) (jk)
Actually the first part doesn't sound so bad when you put it that way. Just the problem with the communist crap and how she has her profile written, seems stuck up to me. Maybe I should tell her to tone down the I'm a strong independent woman vibe. Than she would get more hits, but she hasn't logged on for a month and was only online for about a week. Oh, just last week, a funny thing happen. But I'll hold off on it(it has to do with POF)
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

South American countries can be influenced by America, feminism, and the Anglo-sphere. Secularism, liberalism, and feminism are heavily promoted by America. The Catholic Church has many followers in South America so there should still be many good traditional women. America and most Anglo countries, and feminist countries like Sweden are completely destroyed and women are no longer real women. They might be women but most don't have a feminine spirit.

I think we can all agree that any place under American influence and within America's general sphere of influence will be more susceptible to toxic influences.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Dark_Sol,

Lima has a fckin' Papa John's for goodness sakes. I know because I had eaten at one
in the Miraflores section of Lima.

Perú already had gone to the dogs, but fear not: you must have not been reading
ContrarianExpatriate and I's posts because it hasn't gone to the dogs for the Nordic
look!

Go to Cusco if you think I'm bullsh*ttin ya!

You would get a non-pro for almost next-to-nothing on the valiant strength of your "WASPy-ness".
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

Tsar wrote:
South American countries can be influenced by America, feminism, and the Anglo-sphere. Secularism, liberalism, and feminism are heavily promoted by America. The Catholic Church has many followers in South America so there should still be many good traditional women. America and most Anglo countries, and feminist countries like Sweden are completely destroyed and women are no longer real women. They might be women but most don't have a feminine spirit.

I think we can all agree that any place under American influence and within America's general sphere of influence will be more susceptible to toxic influences.

American movies and TV shows are viewed all around the world. And then you have music videos available on YouTube. All of it ranges from outright feminist propaganda to at best neutrality. Feminism is poisoning the world thanks to technology.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

FreeYourMind wrote:American movies and TV shows are viewed all around the world. And then you have music videos available on YouTube. All of it ranges from outright feminist propaganda to at best neutrality. Feminism is poisoning the world thanks to technology.
That's why I believe that some authoritarian governments that censor what enters their country are justified. When people have too much freedom things always go bad. Authoritarian governments could crackdown on feminism because they survive on tradition. Republics and democracies survive on freewill and catering to the liberals and progressives. Authoritarian governments were the normal form of governance and there was censorship. This began to end not too long ago and it was only in the previous century where America abandoned it's traditions, feminism began, and authoritarianism fell. America was one an exception to the authoritarian norm. I believe it's not a coincidence that the fabric of society if decaying. Most Republics throughout history couldn't survive in the long-term because there was too much corruption and a lack of tradition. It was under monarchies and powerful dictators that civilization was built. Most of leaders of the old authoritarian governments like monarchies were patriarchs and women couldn't hold power. When women did hold power it was the exception and they had to be cautious. Civilization is over. What we are living in is a shadow of civilization that is fading.