Women are the ones choosing men not vice versa? WTF

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

Women are the ones choosing men not vice versa? WTF

Post by firethrower1000 »

All men out there ask yourself this question did you choose your women or did your women choose you?

You may have approached her first because of your hunter instinct but she is the one deciding wether or not she wants you

so dont ever think that just because you approached her first and she didnt that you chose her because all over the world women choose men and that is the only real generalised stereotype i can make about women all over the world....ALTHOUGH i must admit that foreing women dont need you to look top notch to be their type so american women are still the worst pickiest bitches that dont like men approaching them even though they already have an advantage at choosing which males they want....

So what do all of you think about this? DOES ANYONE AGREE?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Post by FuzzX »

I would think initially yes... but that is a terrible mindset to approach a relationship from because you are giving her all the power. Initially she gives you the greenlight if she likes what you're doing but then you are the one that chooses to stay with her AFTER SEX. Women lose all their power after the first sex, then they are stuck wondering if you'll be around for seconds. The western attitude is that they seem to think its the other way around and are left dazed and confused wihen their man decides to eject after their bad behaviour. I'll give you two of my most recent examples:

My ex (Brazilian), intially I just said to her, I like you... do you want to go out? The answer was yes, then later on I nailed her that week. After the sex I stopped calling so frequently and thats when she started calling, texting, leaving messages, calling my friends. When she finally tried to manipulate me into staying with her, I left... she called and emailed for weeks (to this day). She was a nice girl though... I hope she finds someone that can take her personality.

My second ex (Mexican) I used PUA stuff and nailed her the second night... for awhile it was the same as the brazilian
but two and a half years later and 2 months after I asked her to marry me she sent me a Dear John letter basically saying that I need to be more successful in order to marry her and to call her when that happened. She expected me to beg her to stay I guess... instead I agreed with her, left and found the new girl. She was completely floored because she forgot that I was the one who carried the power in the relationship, I had already had sex with her 100's of times, so because of her ignorance, her game back fired.... now (6 months later) she still sends me emails asking when we are getting back together and that she 'still loves me'

So I think men need to maintain that status throughtout the relationship... and don't get married because then the chick thinks she has control and your power to walk away becomes almost non existant. Women may give the greenlight but it is ultimately the man who decides whether to keep racing or not. That's my opinion.
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

agreed

FuzzX wrote:I would think initially yes... but that is a terrible mindset to approach a relationship from because you are giving her all the power. Initially she gives you the greenlight if she likes what you're doing but then you are the one that chooses to stay with her AFTER SEX. Women lose all their power after the first sex, then they are stuck wondering if you'll be around for seconds. The western attitude is that they seem to think its the other way around and are left dazed and confused wihen their man decides to eject after their bad behaviour. I'll give you two of my most recent examples:

My ex (Brazilian), intially I just said to her, I like you... do you want to go out? The answer was yes, then later on I nailed her that week. After the sex I stopped calling so frequently and thats when she started calling, texting, leaving messages, calling my friends. When she finally tried to manipulate me into staying with her, I left... she called and emailed for weeks (to this day). She was a nice girl though... I hope she finds someone that can take her personality.

My second ex (Mexican) I used PUA stuff and nailed her the second night... for awhile it was the same as the brazilian
but two and a half years later and 2 months after I asked her to marry me she sent me a Dear John letter basically saying that I need to be more successful in order to marry her and to call her when that happened. She expected me to beg her to stay I guess... instead I agreed with her, left and found the new girl. She was completely floored because she forgot that I was the one who carried the power in the relationship, I had already had sex with her 100's of times, so because of her ignorance, her game back fired.... now (6 months later) she still sends me emails asking when we are getting back together and that she 'still loves me'

So I think men need to maintain that status throughtout the relationship... and don't get married because then the chick thinks she has control and your power to walk away becomes almost non existant. Women may give the greenlight but it is ultimately the man who decides whether to keep racing or not. That's my opinion.
i agree and it was proven that single men are happier than married men because they are still chasing sex and enjoying life not to mention that marriage lowers testosterone in men
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Women in America are WAY TO PICKY when it comes to dating. They think they deserve the best (a doctor, lawyer, computer programmer, engineer, etc.) and a lot of them won't settle for just an average guy. Even some fat chicks and ugly chicks think they deserve the wealthiest males around! It's unbelieveable, I know Winston has talked about this and he noticed this first hand when he was living in the US.

I have a news flash for American women, ONLY BEAUTY QUEENS GET TO MARRY MILLIONAIRES! lol :lol:
FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Post by FuzzX »

The reason for this? I believe it has to do with education... but not the way you're thinking about.

Women today do what after high school? Become cooks? Learn how to take care of babies? Get an education in nursing and decorating? Hell No.

Where would you go to find today's young women? 1. UNIVERSITY 2. OFFICE JOBS

Why do women have unrealistic expectations of guys? Because they go to university, get a degree, get a good job and then expect the same of the man.... except.... the problem is that women are taking those jobs away from men. They prefer to hire only women and thus create a huge employment problem for men.

The women are basically shooting themselves in the foot.

Now take the poorer girl that stays at home and helps the family out... she may be looking for a provider but she doesn't have anywhere near the expectations of her man that the working woman has. She is doing her role as a supporter and wants a man that can lead. The working woman wants a man that contributes 50-50 to support (the house work and kids) because she has taken it upon herself to take 50% of the man's leadership workload. The problem is that no one bothered to ask the man if he wants his woman to take his position from him... women just assume that this is the case.

Why?

MEN DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE &
MEN DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO WALK AWAY WHEN THEY PUT UP A FIGHT. It's all about the MAN maintaining CONTROL/LEADERSHIP over the household.

A woman's place is NOT in the work area and so women are finding themselves completely unhappy and having no idea as to why so they go ahead and blame their husbands.

Women have effectively eliminated their role in a relationship and compete with their husbands for 50% of his job. Ask yourself, do I want to live in this reality?

YET they propagate feminism to the daughters and sons....

I tell my friends this and they think I'm insane and misogynistic, yet I get HOT women and they become more feminine as the go out with me. Women CAN be saved... GENERALLY foreign ones who are not yet completely brainwashed, these women are generally girls whom have daddies who are still THE HEAD OF THE HOUSE.

My 1st world friends simply DO NOT understand why women want to do things for me while the women they get are short haired, fat, bossy, equality obsessed, ball busters. I tell these guys that I establish ground rules with my women.
I want them to take care of kids (Home school). I tell them I want a woman who only wears dresses. I tell them I want a doctor mom to take care of the family. I let women know how important their role as supporter is and I tell the guys I meet that I want a poor/uneducated woman from a 3rd world country. I tell them the only way they can get this in a 1st world country is to marry a Mennonite woman. My friend yesterday started shaming me for thinking this way... he resents me so much and says I'm forcing women into this role. I AM NOT FORCING ANYONE.. I'm letting women choose to become this way.. if they want something else they can go out with any of the other legions of ignorant 1st world manginas. I go out with university girls but only on the grounds that they assume the proper role.... or I walk away, it's that simple.

Even my own mother who is 'the bread winner' as she calls herself, cannot understand my position. Yet she is completely unhappy with the marriage she's created by henpecking my father.

The key here is to steer clear of EDUCATED women... if you don't believe me then go to ANY university in the world and you will see women acting quite the same way as university women from the west.

Education = Job Training
Higher $$$ Education = Higher $$$ Job Training
An Educated Woman = A Woman Trained to WORK/LEAD

(Let's not forget this)

University education wants women to think they possess 50% control over the relationship at all times. It's up to you whether you let this happen or not.

[I know I'm a little off topic here]
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

lol

FuzzX wrote:The reason for this? I believe it has to do with education... but not the way you're thinking about.

Women today do what after high school? Become cooks? Learn how to take care of babies? Get an education in nursing and decorating? Hell No.

Where would you go to find today's young women? 1. UNIVERSITY 2. OFFICE JOBS

Why do women have unrealistic expectations of guys? Because they go to university, get a degree, get a good job and then expect the same of the man.... except.... the problem is that women are taking those jobs away from men. They prefer to hire only women and thus create a huge employment problem for men.

The women are basically shooting themselves in the foot.

Now take the poorer girl that stays at home and helps the family out... she may be looking for a provider but she doesn't have anywhere near the expectations of her man that the working woman has. She is doing her role as a supporter and wants a man that can lead. The working woman wants a man that contributes 50-50 to support (the house work and kids) because she has taken it upon herself to take 50% of the man's leadership workload. The problem is that no one bothered to ask the man if he wants his woman to take his position from him... women just assume that this is the case.

Why?

MEN DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE &
MEN DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO WALK AWAY WHEN THEY PUT UP A FIGHT. It's all about the MAN maintaining CONTROL/LEADERSHIP over the household.

A woman's place is NOT in the work area and so women are finding themselves completely unhappy and having no idea as to why so they go ahead and blame their husbands.

Women have effectively eliminated their role in a relationship and compete with their husbands for 50% of his job. Ask yourself, do I want to live in this reality?

YET they propagate feminism to the daughters and sons....

I tell my friends this and they think I'm insane and misogynistic, yet I get HOT women and they become more feminine as the go out with me. Women CAN be saved... GENERALLY foreign ones who are not yet completely brainwashed, these women are generally girls whom have daddies who are still THE HEAD OF THE HOUSE.

My 1st world friends simply DO NOT understand why women want to do things for me while the women they get are short haired, fat, bossy, equality obsessed, ball busters. I tell these guys that I establish ground rules with my women.
I want them to take care of kids (Home school). I tell them I want a woman who only wears dresses. I tell them I want a doctor mom to take care of the family. I let women know how important their role as supporter is and I tell the guys I meet that I want a poor/uneducated woman from a 3rd world country. I tell them the only way they can get this in a 1st world country is to marry a Mennonite woman. My friend yesterday started shaming me for thinking this way... he resents me so much and says I'm forcing women into this role. I AM NOT FORCING ANYONE.. I'm letting women choose to become this way.. if they want something else they can go out with any of the other legions of ignorant 1st world manginas. I go out with university girls but only on the grounds that they assume the proper role.... or I walk away, it's that simple.

Even my own mother who is 'the bread winner' as she calls herself, cannot understand my position. Yet she is completely unhappy with the marriage she's created by henpecking my father.

The key here is to steer clear of EDUCATED women... if you don't believe me then go to ANY university in the world and you will see women acting quite the same way as university women from the west.

Education = Job Training
Higher $$$ Education = Higher $$$ Job Training
An Educated Woman = A Woman Trained to WORK/LEAD

(Let's not forget this)

University education wants women to think they possess 50% control over the relationship at all times. It's up to you whether you let this happen or not.

[I know I'm a little off topic here]
yes you are off topic but it was worth our while because what you said it true and winston too chose an uneducated one and lives happily its no secrete we all go for foreing women....YOU are a hundred percent right...THERE is no need for her too be educated it takes away her charm ,dependence and arousing innocence as a feminine female
FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Post by FuzzX »

(I have the day off) :)

I'm starting to think that we are actually not so much the survivors of a sinking ship but the guys that are on the leading edge of a changing world. Why foreign women like to date the american male is because although we are somewhat liberal we are the guys that still want to maintain the machismo in the relationship (and know its value)... we are the most balanced males out of the population. We know the value of a woman's roll whereas most extreme machismo foreign men take this for granted.

I think 1st World Men and 3rd World Women are looking for the exact same thing. RESPECT for the work they do best.

I really wish I could meet you guys... I have a feeling we'd probably have a similar level of trust and respect that I don't get with the PUA society (who are more out for themselves). Maybe it's time to start a happierabroad convention Winston?

Anyway sorry to hijack your thread firethrower... these ideas just keep popping into my head :D
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

hmmm Fuzz X

FuzzX wrote:(I have the day off) :)

I'm starting to think that we are actually not so much the survivors of a sinking ship but the guys that are on the leading edge of a changing world. Why foreign women like to date the american male is because although we are somewhat liberal we are the guys that still want to maintain the machismo in the relationship (and know its value)... we are the most balanced males out of the population. We know the value of a woman's roll whereas most extreme machismo foreign men take this for granted.

I think 1st World Men and 3rd World Women are looking for the exact same thing. RESPECT for the work they do best.

I really wish I could meet you guys... I have a feeling we'd probably have a similar level of trust and respect that I don't get with the PUA society (who are more out for themselves). Maybe it's time to start a happierabroad convention Winston?

Anyway sorry to hijack your thread firethrower... these ideas just keep popping into my head :D
you are an american living in America right? If so i am just curious how is your situation going overthere is it getting better or what? What are you doing to survive this? I am from Belgium but i dont really enjoy belgium compared to other european countires such as italie, spain , kosovo etc...Because women here dont seek out masculine men as much as eastern european and russian women do...
FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Post by FuzzX »

Canadian in Canada

Used to teach ESL for about 5 years, came home last year.
Now, I'm driving transport for a year (work 3 weeks on 2 days off for 60K+)
Living with parents
Saving my $$$
Making contacts around the world
Leaving in a year for either Asia or Peru

We don't really have the recession the USA does or at least... not in my sector but we have plenty of western girls.
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

Not a bad bio-Fuzzx

Post by Montanaland »

With 5 yrs already under your belt as an esl teach- have you thought about an online grad school for your ma in tesol? I'm looking at mirroring your path and also taking a higher paying blue-collar job to save $$ before making the leap overseas.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

FuzzX said [quote="FuzzX] Women lose all their power after the first sex, then they are stuck wondering if you'll be around for seconds.[/quote]

I think this is only true in poor countries. When a woman from a poor country has sex outside marriage its a huge risk to her future. If she gets pregnant and the guy leaves her she's basically f***ed for the rest of her life. Her chances of getting married are "zero". In many countries men will only marry women that are virgins.

In western countries the woman doesn't care if you leave after sex, chances are she has 10 other guys just like you. If she does get pregnant she'll just get an abortion. The promiscuity of western women undermines male patriarchy. It reduces the role of men to being sperm donors instead of husbands and fathers.
FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Post by FuzzX »

MontanaLand: No I don't have a degree... so it wouldn't make much difference with an MA in TESOL.....lol... all that stuff they teach you is mostly bs anyway. Go to global tesol and get your quickie certificate and teach with that, if you have a degree already you don't really need anything else.

Dano: Yeah, its pretty sick eh... I've only had relations with foreign girls so that's what I'm basing it on... I have no idea what you would do with a western woman, I guess they would do all the choosing. Like, yikes scoob! :)