Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Wow! Hot Foreign Women on HA Personals You Can Meet!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » December 24th, 2013, 1:35 am

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » December 24th, 2013, 6:40 am

Wow doesn't she look so sweet, innocent and natural, like a girl from the good old days?

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 714679?b=1

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 815220?b=1

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » December 26th, 2013, 12:02 am

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » December 26th, 2013, 7:25 am

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » December 29th, 2013, 5:57 am

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » December 30th, 2013, 3:28 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » January 1st, 2014, 3:15 am

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » January 4th, 2014, 10:38 am

Wow doesn't she look so wholesome and sweet? How come you don't see sweet expressions like this on AW?

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 695156?b=1

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 911633?b=1

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao » January 6th, 2014, 4:37 pm

Hey Winston,

Just spotted these, er, her on one of your site's ads...

Is she for real?

Hear that?

That's the sound of me getting my wallet out and booking a flight to Ukraine!!!
I quit my boring cubicle slave job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Want to teach English overseas? Check out my experiences teaching at a Uni in China.
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then join my free Asian dating site.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » January 7th, 2014, 6:02 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » January 8th, 2014, 1:16 am

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » January 9th, 2014, 10:10 am

Wow look at these lovely brunettes.

Can you believe she's 39? RW don't usually age well, but she looks gorgeous still!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 686330?b=1

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 923648?b=1

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » January 12th, 2014, 5:31 am

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » January 13th, 2014, 5:44 am

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » January 13th, 2014, 9:10 am