Wow! Hot Foreign Women on HA Personals You Can Meet!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this beautiful girl from Kyrgyzstan.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 113391?b=1

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy cow! Whoa!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 784029?b=1

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 015288?b=1

Man why are women so fixated on class and comfort? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Wow! Hot Foreign Women on HA Personals You Can Meet!

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

roteiro
Freshman Poster

Post by roteiro »

Very beautiful girls in the thread indeed! I like Russian and Ukrainian girls so much. Take a look at this gallery too https://mymagicbrides.com/womengallery Many good looking women here, I like them ;)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow can you believe she's 37? No way!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 102261?b=1

Freshman Poster

Post by 262 »

Just to make sure Winston and jamesbond are aware of this thread, I'm going to link to it here:

"Winston, you still trust AFA (A Foreign Affair)?"

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=26290&p=221296#p221296
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond, those photos you posted here are from my AFA site. Next time, post them in the AFA thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=8638

Thanks.

Wow so sexy!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 242997?b=1

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »