Wow! Hot Foreign Women on HA Personals You Can Meet!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look at this face! It's so glowing, beautiful and perfect! You don't see this kind of beauty in America, unless you go back to the 70's. Wow.

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /100349134

ImageImageImageImage

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /501262190

ImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on August 26th, 2013, 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

This is so surreal to someone who is used to a world where 95% of women look like water buffalos and 100% have the personality of one.
That is why 99% of my male friends have HUGE depression upon returning to America from Russia or Ukraine. My Russian friend went to Russia after living in the U.S. for 14 years, his shock was endless! He called me after he returned to the U.S. saying: "Once I stepped off the plane - every girl was perfect! Literally, almost every girl would be considered awesome in America. I couldn't believe my eyes! Overnight flight and suddenly you feel like in Heaven for men!".

Yep, I am totally scared of going to Russia, I am not sure how I am going to handle coming back to the U.S.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow another hot Asian girl in Russia!

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/details/688692

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on December 8th, 2012, 3:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »